mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I still don't understand why people write reviews complaining about the nature of this game.

"I really liked the characters but couldn't stomach the pedo MC and making the girls be hurt and cry"

Isn't that kind of a focal point of the narrative? It'd be like me playing a femdom game and complaining that my MC is a submissive pussy.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I still don't understand why people write reviews complaining about the nature of this game.

"I really liked the characters but couldn't stomach the pedo MC and making the girls be hurt and cry"

Isn't that kind of a focal point of the narrative? It'd be like me playing a femdom game and complaining that my MC is a submissive pussy.
"I really loved the action sequences, but the whole thing about short people carrying some trinket into a volcano was a little dumb"

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Yeah the issue with that line of thinking is that a generic femdom game and the lord of the rings are both very different to a game where you can decide to groom children and rape schoolgirls. So the comparisons aren't valid. And the argument that it's the focal point of the narrative is giving me a sickly vibe right now.

So they have every right to complain about certain content that's included. I usually just skip over the nonce/rape scenes but if others feel that they shouldn't be included the first place, then they are 100% correct. And it's strange behaviour to even judge them for that.

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
Is the "There is nothing" message showing instead of actual scenes a bug, or working as intended? It can be hard to tell in this game.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
No, it shows up instead of ACTUAL scenes like the one where Chika confronts Yumi at her dads and you play family with Touka and Chinami
IIRC the "THERE IS NOTHING" image is the default image the game calls back to if the intended image fails to display (or something like that, I'm not good with computer science)
This likely means that you have the script for those scenes but for some reason you don't have the images. Perhaps an issue happened when you were unpacking the download?
For me at least, LIL patches often fails to completely unpack and I have to retry a few times to make it actually work, maybe for you it only unpacked like half the files before crashing whatever program you used to unpack it?

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
IIRC the "THERE IS NOTHING" image is the default image the game calls back to if the intended image fails to display (or something like that, I'm not good with computer science)
This likely means that you have the script for those scenes but for some reason you don't have the images. Perhaps an issue happened when you were unpacking the download?
For me at least, LIL patches often fails to completely unpack and I have to retry a few times to make it actually work, maybe for you it only unpacked like half the files before crashing whatever program you used to unpack it?
Unpacked again and it's all Gucci. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Jimbolance

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was mostly copy/pasted from my list from 0.10.0p1, with kirin's names added. If I missed someone or new names have been added to other girls, let me know.
You missed "son" for Sara
And "Maki" for Makoto

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
anyone knows the origin of the song "pianos become the teeth" on the jukebox? kinda interested on the sheets but i only get some random ass bands

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
anyone knows the origin of the song "pianos become the teeth" on the jukebox? kinda interested on the sheets but i only get some random ass bands
All i can do to help you is tell you that the file is called 'pianomelancholy3.mp3' in the /game folder. No extra information in the file but it's more than just having a name from the game for it.

Reactions: swdefert

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
All i can do to help you is tell you that the file is called 'pianomelancholy3.mp3' in the /game folder. No extra information in the file but it's more than just having a name from the game for it.
Love this song as well, thanks for providing the name
And it turns out it is called Piano Melancholy3 by PeriTune, not sure how to get sheets info though

• Red Heart
Reactions: swdefert

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah the issue with that line of thinking is that a generic femdom game and the lord of the rings are both very different to a game where you can decide to groom children and rape schoolgirls. So the comparisons aren't valid. And the argument that it's the focal point of the narrative is giving me a sickly vibe right now.
What were you thinking this game was about when you started it up? The front page of this thread literally says you're a teacher trying to develop relationships with high school girls. It tells you that things in this game are going to disturb you and it has the horror tag as well. Even if you missed all that and decided to download the 6+ gigabyte game without reading anything about it, the early interactions with Ami show you that the game does not look favorably upon your relationship with the girls since it brings up how wrong it is. Complaining about grooming girls in this game is like going to a furry game and complaining that there are furries in it, or going to a chicken buffet and being mad that they sell chicken. Or watching The Lord of the Rings and being angry at the fact that the story revolves around a ring.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016

So they have every right to complain about certain content that's included. I usually just skip over the nonce/rape scenes but if others feel that they shouldn't be included the first place, then they are 100% correct. And it's strange behaviour to even judge them for that.
I mean, I'd say it's like reading Lolita and being upset about the protagonist of that book being just the worst fucking person. That comparison is made inside the actual game, even!

Old fans, I sort of get it, because originally LiL was a more generic game at first, but people who have started playing since .24? No excuse. Sensei practically comes out and tells the player straight-up in the first event that he's a sexual predator, and during the happy event in the first reset the word "grooming" appears as one of his hobbies. Selebus is really straightforward telling players what the game is going to be about, and keeping on playing after that point if that's not the sort of story you want to read is just asking to be unhappy.

MarinerMay

Jun 20, 2018
I actually see the game as a wholesale deconstruction of the whole high school harem genre. It's like, "Oh no, don't worry, older dude--you'll fuck teenagers, but they'll often respond to your grooming and disregard for their feelings like they would in real life and there will be (if not legal, then other) CONSEQUENCES because you are a BAD PERSON."

Reactions: Blazerer and moodle

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
What were you thinking this game was about when you started it up? The front page of this thread literally says you're a teacher trying to develop relationships with high school girls. It tells you that things in this game are going to disturb you and it has the horror tag as well. Even if you missed all that and decided to download the 6+ gigabyte game without reading anything about it, the early interactions with Ami show you that the game does not look favorably upon your relationship with the girls since it brings up how wrong it is. Complaining about grooming girls in this game is like going to a furry game and complaining that there are furries in it, or going to a chicken buffet and being mad that they sell chicken. Or watching The Lord of the Rings and being angry at the fact that the story revolves around a ring.
Okay. So because the game admits it has disturbing themes and you play as a teacher, it becomes immune to complaints about it containing rape, abuse and paedophilia. Alright then. Good to know.

Regardless, I didn't write the review so you can stop asking me pointless questions. If you wanted to debate it for whatever reason you can talk to the person who wrote it. Thanks.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Okay. So because the game admits it has disturbing themes and you play as a teacher, it becomes immune to complaints about it containing rape, abuse and paedophilia. Alright then. Good to know.
Nay, they are not saying that the game is immune to complaints about the themes it contains, they are saying it's a very stupid way to waste your time complaining about it akin to complaining about buying a can of tuna and finding fish inside. You may complain all you want, I doubt anyone cares. Just save yourself the embarassment, or don't I had a good laugh.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey just gotten to the broken world someone knows how to get out? I looked and some say its going to the shrine until faith its 5 or more an then going to the dorms but it dosn't work. I am in like 20 faith and going to every location including the dorms but nothing changes. I have the guide mod hope that didnt broke anything :oops:. P.S. sorry for my english :whistle:
You have to go to school in the morning after getting 5 points.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes