Yet Another Anon

Feb 20, 2022
I have 2 saves,

Sensei only fucks when the narrative forces it. (Goodish Sensei)
Sensei fucks everything he can, regardless. ( Bad Sensei )

In my "Goodish Sensei" save, i didn't have the option to put my arm around Sana in her room. Sana didn't see the "angels" Ad infinitum was skipped. Is it Sara/sex choices that make ad infinitum available?

Also on one of my saves the ren'py navigation bar is not present across the bottom, which would be fine except that's the only way to get to the new progress tracker. How do i turn that back on?
Can you send your 'Bad Sensei' save here?

Sep 26, 2018
Actually pretty sensible of the dev after reading his plans.
Him giving added "non-canon" sex scenes and some cosmetic shit as a subscriber reward is just fine. (Because let's be real who even plays this for the sex scenes?)

Let's just hope it stays non-canon and cosmetic only i suppose.
I'd hate to find out in the special subscriber version Yumi buys a gun and shoots up the school and Ami's parents never died in the first place, she was vat-grown by Ayane's butler

twidledumb1313

Dec 23, 2018
After visiting the shrine a few times you should’ve gained enough God affection points and the option of going to the school; from there you can continue.

Don’t forget to visit sport field to obtained a missable happy scene.

Ive gotten like 40 rep with god and I viewed the watermelon scene and still don't have any other options. I tried it without going to the soccer field too and its exactly the same loop forever, standard morning choices, standard afternoon choices, standard evening choices and trying to call anyone just says world is broken.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ive gotten like 40 rep with god and I viewed the watermelon scene and still don't have any other options. I tried it without going to the soccer field too and its exactly the same loop forever, standard morning choices, standard afternoon choices, standard evening choices and trying to call anyone just says world is broken.
The option School should be there on the next weekday morning (couldn't verify my memory for you since the replay mode of Rewrite doesn't include the world is broken part)

twidledumb1313

Dec 23, 2018
The option School should be there on the next weekday morning (couldn't verify my memory for you since the replay mode of Rewrite doesn't include the world is broken part)
I don't know wtf was wrong with the game, I restarted from an older save and just blew through events until it came to that one again and this time the school option showed up.

TakashiKomuro

Sep 23, 2021
I'm trying this and got stuck in the event A Life of Prizes. I'm on Book 9 and it says he needs more ink. I tried looking for answers on the thread but the one I found that said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doesn't work for me. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I'm trying this and got stuck in the event A Life of Prizes. I'm on Book 9 and it says he needs more ink. I tried looking for answers on the thread but the one I found that said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doesn't work for me. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
Eat at least 20 squids (forgot what exact number). Next time he interacts with the book he would throw up ink.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The thing that caught my eye was the invite over stuff. Rule 7 here bans sexual content of prepubescent characters, and, like... if there's a "teen" model of a character and a "younger" model of the character that's obviously flat and undeveloped, that's clearly a prepubescent character, right? So are the mods here going to remove the game? We sort of already have this with Uta, where she's an oppai loli and in the last update we got sent pictures of her from when she was younger and clearly prepubescent, but this sounds like not just nudes but sex scenes.

That's be a complete win for Selebus, cause this platform is like the only one that's leaking his game. And we can still download the public patch on his official website :)

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Okay. I did that and it worked but now there's nothing left to do in "ESCAPE!!!" and that console still says "need to be premium member".
If you're done with all the books then you should have a new ESCAPE (For Real) option; unless you haven't had rice 23 times. The unlock all puzzle answers option is only available if you chose Callous when prompted.

TakashiKomuro

Sep 23, 2021
If you're done with all the books then you should have a new ESCAPE (For Real) option; unless you haven't had rice 23 times. The unlock all puzzle answers option is only available if you chose Callous when prompted.
I was never prompted to choose Callous. I just did all the puzzles in order without anything prompts like that. Weird, but yeah the rice thing was it.

chero666

Dec 26, 2019
Being honest, this is a fairly frustrating game to play. Is there like a bug if I have too much affection or something and events don't pop up? I always seem to just stumble onto progression after trying everything I could for a long time. My comprehension levels aren't the best, but even the guide seems to not help.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Being honest, this is a fairly frustrating game to play. Is there like a bug if I have too much affection or something and events don't pop up? I always seem to just stumble onto progression after trying everything I could for a long time. My comprehension levels aren't the best, but even the guide seems to not help.
Nope, it's intentionally shitty to progress.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
"Ad Infinitum" might be the most uncomfortable "happy-ish" event I have seen yet, and that is saying something. Poor dearest Sana.

Cyrodil

Dec 8, 2018
Hmmm.... the skip option, progress tracker and all the other options on the bottom of the page just vanished. Anyone know what is going on?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hmmm.... the skip option, progress tracker and all the other options on the bottom of the page just vanished. Anyone know what is going on?
Ren'py bug. Once it's gone, it's gone. If you haven't saved since it vanished, reloading might bring it back, but if it was gone when you loaded in, it's gone forever as far as I can tell.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
guide as in the mod? if you're not already, you should use the guide mod and bounce that info off of the wiki when in doubt.
the game is intentionally frustrating but, imo, worth the frustration. the mod alleviates a lot of that frustration

having too much affection is not really a thing. most character events are gated behind affection levels in intervals of 5, and most main events are gated behind character events. at multiple points throughout the game, it becomes necessary to complete every available character event before the next main event will trigger. and in a similar fashion, many character events require you to complete another character's events before they will trigger. and those events require someone else's events to be completed first, and so on. a lot of the times, those prerequisites don't seem to make sense, but it later becomes clear why you had to have completed so and so's event before some completely unrelated character's events would become available.
the threads of the story get completely intertwined in sometimes not so obvious ways. the wiki will help with parsing through all that shit tho.

in general, if you have high affection levels with everyone and you try to routinely hit every character's next event instead of focusing on one character, you should then be triggering a new event pretty much every day for hours and hours on end. this streamlined approach is easier to do on a second playthrough tho

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
guide as in the mod? if you're not already, you should use the guide mod and bounce that info off of the wiki when in doubt.
the game is intentionally frustrating but, imo, worth the frustration. the mod alleviates a lot of that frustration

having too much affection is not really a thing. most character events are gated behind affection levels in intervals of 5, and most main events are gated behind character events. at multiple points throughout the game, it becomes necessary to complete every available character event before the next main event will trigger. and in a similar fashion, many character events require you to complete another character's events before they will trigger. and those events require someone else's events to be completed first, and so on. a lot of the times, those prerequisites don't seem to make sense, but it later becomes clear why you had to have completed so and so's event before some completely unrelated character's events would become available.
the threads of the story get completely intertwined in sometimes not so obvious ways. the wiki will help with parsing through all that shit tho.

in general, if you have high affection levels with everyone and you try to routinely hit every character's next event instead of focusing on one character, you should then be triggering a new event pretty much every day for hours and hours on end. this streamlined approach is easier to do on a second playthrough tho
One thing I found that helps considerably with this is the version changelog on the wiki. Main events usually only trigger after all older content has been seen, so you know how many events for each character there are before the next main event will trigger, which also makes you less likely to waste time trying to trigger an event that might be several updates away.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fuck the naming scheme of scenes in this game, i want to rewatch the scene where a drunk Touka enters Sensei's room with i think it was Chika and keeps spouting off 'do you know who i am!?' for a laugh but i can't figure out where it is in the event viewer.

This happens all the time, i remember some funny scene but have to spend half an hour trying to track down where the fuck it is for a rewatch, i do not know how you guys seem to remember all the names and locations for this stuff.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Fuck the naming scheme of scenes in this game, i want to rewatch the scene where a drunk Touka enters Sensei's room with i think it was Chika and keeps spouting off 'do you know who i am!?' for a laugh but i can't figure out where it is in the event viewer.

This happens all the time, i remember some funny scene but have to spend half an hour trying to track down where the fuck it is for a rewatch, i do not know how you guys seem to remember all the names and locations for this stuff.
Princess and the Pauper.

It's either a Chika event or a Main event, right before War's End. (edit: It's a Chika scene, which is almost entirely why you didn't find it)

I didn't remember that, btw, I knew it was one of the final Dorm War events, and raided the wiki for the rest.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes