ryuzero

Aug 16, 2018
Does it prevent you from playing the game?

I have a traceback file, but the error is different and it doesn't impede my ability to play the game. It also mentions the user/selebus directory (which doesn't exist)
yeah happens when i try to start game never even opens it just shows nothing for about ten seconds then shows that traceback txt file

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
... anyone else wonder what would happen if you feed an AI writer the entire text and context of LiL and then told it to write an update...
I think that would be pretty funny
i wonder how many 4th wall breaks, unwanted advertisements, and random rants would be in it

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I went to college for game development, and whenever the question of piracy came up the answer was always the same: "Piracy is a nice problem to have"
People only pirate popular games.
And the only people who actually believe piracy leads to lost sales are out-of-touch business executives. Most developers shouldn't even bother with DRM.
In my case, I'm committed to using this forum for my projects. I don't expect every player to pay, but I hope enough people do to help support these projects of mine.

I hope I never get upset at the free users, and if I do, I hope someone reminds me of my commitment.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
RANDOM INFO:

After all this talk about Selebus and how his atitude towards this forum changed
I was looking up his old posts just to see how it was like
Imagine my surprised to found out he used to dub some "hardcore gay sex scenes"

And I know that some people here already knew this
but NGL I was really not expecting it :ROFLMAO:,
So if you are curious, 's a sample (he's Gust and don't worry, this one is SFW :ROFLMAO:)

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah that's what i thought. I'm not convinced it makes any difference to Yumi, really. Competing for Sensei behind Chika's back doesn't strike me as something Yumi would do. Who cares what Sensei said or not ? What matters are Chika's feelings. Yumi knows that if she ends up with Sensei it will destroy their friendship, she won't do that.

Well that leaves the throuple hypothesis, of course. I still like my idea better though. The throuple really sounds a little bit too convenient to me. Then again this entire world is full of convenience for Sensei so it would make sense.

I'm just hoping for the shit to hit the fan, and to hit it hard. I don't like happy endings.
Damn which masseuse gave you such a bad handy that you began to dislike them and want people to get caught out stealthily engaging in asymmetrical polygamy that you want shit to hit an actual fan? We need to know for our sakes and the sakes of others.

ReegusLeroy

Mar 19, 2020
RANDOM INFO:

After all this talk about Selebus and how his atitude towards this forum changed
I was looking up his old posts just to see how it was like
Imagine my surprised to found out he used to dub some "hardcore gay sex scenes"

And I know that some people here already knew this
but NGL I was really not expecting it :ROFLMAO:,
So if you are curious, 's a sample (he's Gust and don't worry, this one is SFW :ROFLMAO:)
Now I'm really tempted to run his voice through that new voice acting AI and make shitposts with it.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Damn which masseuse gave you such a bad handy that you began to dislike them and want people to get caught out stealthily engaging in asymmetrical polygamy that you want shit to hit an actual fan? We need to know for our sakes and the sakes of others.
It was Tatiana from the "Mon Amour" massage parlor in Bucharest, Romania. It is my life's defining trauma, i can't seem to get over it even after 12 years of therapy. And if i can't get a happy ending then why should any of you ? It's straight up unfair.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
... anyone else wonder what would happen if you feed an AI writer the entire text and context of LiL and then told it to write an update...
I think that would be pretty funny
i wonder how many 4th wall breaks, unwanted advertisements, and random rants would be in it
Or it would break into a completely nonsensical line of plot, not kidding, AI has a tendency to break from the confines of existing lore and plot into things that make absolutely no sense. I've seen it happen in real time on more than one occasion, it's pretty funny, at least once you get around the frustration that it isn't doing what you want based on the parameters that already existed.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Or it would break into a completely nonsensical line of plot, not kidding, AI has a tendency to break from the confines of existing lore and plot into things that make absolutely no sense. I've seen it happen in real time on more than one occasion, it's pretty funny, at least once you get around the frustration that it isn't doing what you want based on the parameters that already existed.
You're wrong and "Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash" is a masterpiece.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
i dont know what would happen if you fed Lil to AI, but given the state of some make your own story/adventure D&D likes platforms there are: I am morbidly tempted to see iit will make Sana go on a rant about spagetti while Sensei the cat drinks a bottle of soda on Paradoias lap

Reactions: KnowNoHope

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Well now would be a good time to mention that something like this exist on discord (as a subscriber-only feature).

NODOKApedia said:
Frequently Asked Questions about AI
How does the AI work? The AI commands leverage OpenAI's GPT-3 to produce human-like text based on a user-provided prompt.
What's the difference between /ask and /ask-nodoka? /ask allows you to ask a question directly to a character from the game. The AI model was fine-tuned using the entire LiL script (as of February 2022) and will try to match the writing style of each character.
The results are often...Interesting.

(Can't pirate that now can you ? Suckers)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
and LiL... currently makes sense...
we the fans make shit up all the time to justify the nonsensical BS that happens from time to time
add in the unwanted rants, coke/shadow legends ads, and such... I dont think the AI could go off track to much... who knows maybe this is how Selabus actually wrote this game

• Wow
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes