Oct 1, 2023
I feel like the story has a huge plot hole that everyone has forgotten about.

So... you know how when you start a new game, everyone thinks you're the same Akira as always?
Not Maya, she knew WE were controlling him and that it wasn't the same person anymore, so what happened to that? Did she forget or did she willingfully ignore that and still decided to fall in love "Akira"
It might've been so long ago that I forgot if there was anything to tackle this but at some point it seems that Maya stopped talking about it completely after she realised this new Akira could survive resets and just decided to cope and live in a lie.

another explanation is that she realised that it was still the same Akira, because he technically behaves, talks and acts like the same person, regardless of who (us) is moving and controlling him. But you can also argue that's not a good explanation because during critical choices, we are still the ones that dictate what to do, just like in the "Tsukasa Wizard magic training" choice in this update. We chose, not Akira, he is still a souless puppet.

Reactions: Leoxsama

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

So... you know how when you start a new game, everyone thinks you're the same Akira as always?
Not Maya, she knew WE were controlling him and that it wasn't the same person anymore, so what happened to that? Did she forget or did she willingfully ignore that and still decided to fall in love "Akira"
It might've been so long ago that I forgot if there was anything to tackle this but at some point it seems that Maya stopped talking about it completely after she realised this new Akira could survive resets and just decided to cope and live in a lie.

another explanation is that she realised that it was still the same Akira, because he technically behaves, talks and acts like the same person, regardless of who (us) is moving and controlling him. But you can also argue that's not a good explanation because during critical choices, we are still the ones that dictate what to do, just like in the "Tsukasa Wizard magic training" choice in this update. We chose, not Akira, he is still a souless puppet.
She knew he was reset, and believes that not all resets are the "real" Akira, but she starts believing he is the "real" Akira because he starts remembering his past.
Also she doesn't fall in love with him, she is always in love with the past him and keeps loving him even through the resets.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Maya thought others were reincarnating into him, but she was wrong.

Maya tends to be wrong a lot. Hence why Noriko is damn near a Saint, but a fucking crazy psycho bitch in Maya's opinion.

We also don't actually control Sensei. If he doesn't want to do something then we can't force him.

Hence why we can't talk to New Maya or do half the things we might want. Even if we do tell him to do something, he'll simply ignore us if he wants, like when it comes to Uta's picture which he keeps whether we delete it or not.

Tsukasa is only optionally safe for now, thanks to us. Not that it matters, considering he still has her number and the story will end up going however Sel wants.

Edit: Just to give an example of what I mean by Maya tending to be wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sensei not being Sensei, the pregnancy theory, Makoto telling Ami about the loops not being her fault, and apparently psycho Ami are all things she's been wrong about.

It's more or less a character trait for Maya to be wrong:

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021

Tl;DR I need to take like month breaks at a time because playing this shit between updates is pain.

Edit: Since it was mentioned in game, most of Mayas tracks are heavy violin featured after listening to the OST again. Dirty thematic move

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I dunno Sel said the game was around 20-25% complete which was said around version 26.0 part 1 or 2 which was 2 years ago or 12/13 updates ago which is a little bit after the start of Chapter 3 if I'm not mistaken(correct me if I'm wrong). If I had to estimate were probably pushing around 35-40% complete which is a highball estimate.
Looks like I was somewhat accurate in my estimate.
So if we go off of what we have. 1 chapter is roughly 10% and were looking at a chapter a year so were looking at LIL being completed in 6 years or 2030. But whether or not that includes the various endings Sel has planned I have no clue.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
So if we go off of what we have. 1 chapter is roughly 10% and were looking at a chapter a year so were looking at LIL being completed in 6 years or 2030. But whether or not that includes the various endings Sel has planned I have no clue.

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
He said probably, so it not exactly 40% maybe less than 40% :V

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes