4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Wallpaper 8.png

Overview:
Letter to my Dream puts you in the shoes of a young man suddenly cast from an idyllic life with his dad to attend the prestigious University of Rosendale. There, he will be faced with all the challenges and experiences of maturity: friendship, conflict, romance, sex, and- at the end perhaps- love.

Determine how he will navigate these challenges, make choices as to what kind of person he will be, and who (if anyone) he will be with. The choices you make will have an impact on the story and its outcome as future episodes come out.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Developer: MrConcreteCup - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Multi Mod*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download at your own risk

1.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 9library.jpg 1date1.jpg 10samsho.jpg 37fr1.jpg 11.jpg gallery16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Letter to my Dream puts you in the shoes of a young man suddenly cast from an idyllic life with his dad to attend the prestigious University of Rosendale.
708234_again.gif

EDIT:Well, this reminded me of either "AoA Academy" (with the father situation blah blah) or "College Kings" with that free roam (although I don't remember if it's College Kinks or Being a Dick)

Yeah at least it's not the mc who gets bullied (for now ?:HideThePain:)....it's another character and the mc can intervene or not.

Btw, this has sandbox elements "free roam" is minimal but if more is added in the future, the best thing would be for the phone to have "hints" or "tips" of what or where to go.(if someone doesn't pay attention to the rooms during free roam you may lose gallery images...)

Good luck.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Another college simulator, huh ?? Looks... promising. A lot of beautiful women, two fine blondes, was about to say a decent MC too but then I saw preview pics 10 and 12 that suggest he's the usual spineless pussy and the game might potentially have femdom content, so scratch that for now lol.

Hope the dev tells us what his planned kinks are for his game coz things looking pretty good, judging by the previews. Let's see how good or bad the story is and how much ass-kicking is required to make the MC finally man up and put those dickheads in their place.:unsure:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Bully: "If you think this guy to my right is called "Bear Claw" for nothing, you are dead wrong." lol

...and, since the day of their clash (Man vs Bear), he never takes off his t-shirt nor does he bathe,
to instill greater fear in his rivals. :sick::LOL:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
1687526291264.png
Please tell me this is not the mc? He looks special.
A face only a mother could love, well in this case a father because RARE OCCASION
the father is ALIVE!

And by the images, let me guess another college one with wimp mc who gets bulled, and his ass kicked the majority of the game? I HOPE NOT because in this day in age, I cannot stomach pussy mc's anymore. I am legit drained from it, and it's just not fun or enjoyable to play as.

Also, would appreciate the list of future tags dev.
Will this have a harem? NTR/SHARING?
Will the mc the only one who is involved with the LIs?

The women look nice. ;)

Good luck!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LetterToMyDream-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
A lot of beautiful women, two fine blondes... he's the usual spineless pussy
how much ass-kicking is required to make the MC finally man up and put those dickheads in their place.:unsure:
For the life of me I cannot understand the obsession with dweebs in scrawny, dwarf bodies as the chick magnet for a room full of 10+ Barbies with gigantic tits. Why is it cool to get your ass kicked in nearly every "coming of age" wet dream on this site? In fact, they almost never "man up" because they weren't men to start with. I mean... just look at that face... can you spell dork? Somebody convinced all the devs that a "Chad" protagonist is a bad thing? I call bullshit - though it won't matter.

Hard Pass!

MrConcreteCup

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2022
Another college simulator, huh ?? Looks... promising. A lot of beautiful women, two fine blondes, was about to say a decent MC too but then I saw preview pics 10 and 12 that suggest he's the usual spineless pussy and the game might potentially have femdom content, so scratch that for now lol.

Hope the dev tells us what his planned kinks are for his game coz things looking pretty good, judging by the previews. Let's see how good or bad the story is and how much ass-kicking is required to make the MC finally man up and put those dickheads in their place.:unsure:
dw the mc is not in the preview pic 10

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes