4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
However, the thing that really bugged me was the setting; I absolutely refuse to believe this was created by somebody native to England,
You have to remember you are one out of hundreds of players from around the world playing. Actually, by pointing out the mistakes (in your opinion,) you are taking away the immersion from them.
And there is no reason to be upset about it. It's more something to point out as odd or funny.

The locations and backgrounds in Star Wars have never existed, but we know that and accept what we see for the immersion. Yeah, If Big Ben shows up in a background that's obvious to everyone, that is not right; ok, that's a problem. Filmmakers have been using what closely resembles the real thing forever. It's based on cost and time.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Letter to my Dream [v0.1.1] [MrConcreteCup] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 978 MB / 149 MB - LettertomyDream-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB / 135 MB - LettertomyDream-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
It's more something to point out as odd or funny.
Is that not precisely what I did?
Filmmakers have been using what closely resembles the real thing forever. It's based on cost and time.
I disagree that your example is analogous, however I did acknowledge that some of these issues may simply be the assets available to the dev in my original post. At no point did I demand the dev change things or go to great expense to do so, I merely pointed out some of the things which took away the immersion for me. If anything I mentioned leads to changes which improve the quality of the game then everybody benefits. I don't understand what your problem with this is.

Reactions: JulianRGray

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You did it in an aggressive, intolerant way, like so many here that seem to take this kind of personally and basically react like they've been wronged. Don't try to backpedal now and say oh, I was pointing out these issues like a person would do to be helpful. You had an aggressive, condescending tone; don't deny it.

You totally ignore the immersion issue. Because it is like giving spoilers; once it's been stated, we can not help seeing those things. All I'm saying is comments like yours do not help anyone but yourself and your ego.

Have a Superman day. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JulianRGray

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
You totally ignore the immersion issue. Because it is like giving spoilers; once it's been stated, we can not help seeing those things.
Right, so the problem is that the things I stated should have been placed in a spoiler block? Oh, that's exactly what I did? Great, good talk.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Nice start if you can suspend your disbelief of things like the stereotypical bullies who are also involved in drugs and teachers don't do anything against the bullying even when they see it.
Also I felt it racist how the Chinese student was stereotyped.

The girls are hot. The sex scenes (real one and the fantasized ones) are super hot.
Some of the girls have issues but hopefully if you choose to follow their route they will turn out to be normal or you can make them correct their ways whether it be drugs or being a hardcore vegan.

lkta

May 3, 2017

I disagree that your example is analogous, however I did acknowledge that some of these issues may simply be the assets available to the dev in my original post. At no point did I demand the dev change things or go to great expense to do so, I merely pointed out some of the things which took away the immersion for me. If anything I mentioned leads to changes which improve the quality of the game then everybody benefits. I don't understand what your problem with this is.
I wouldn't watch the netflix show sex education if i were you, that will proper blow your mind with it's weird american college with school uniform & swim teams in the middle of the english countryside which seems to flit around being set somewhere between the 80's/90's & now as and when it feels like it.

As for the game i actually quite enjoyed what is there so far. Not really sure the freeroam bits add anything other than annoyance and could happily do without them completely but other than the shower/kitchen bit being in the wrong order at least they aren't too terrible to navigate so far.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Decent so far though the renders are carrying hard tbh because the rest is... Well, it could be better. The story is unoriginal like with the same stuff we've seen hundreds of times and the redhead is a friend of some assholes?? That really makes her unlikeable to me. It is a shame because she is the reason I played the game in the first place. Hopefully the other girls are better or more likeable at least

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
The update was in the right direction. Now this game needs

1) A main LI which is not 99% exact like an already lot more, lot lot, popular game (LISC, Sophie)
2) A scenario which not resamples so much of an existing game, lot popular (DIK) with lot better models/ designs
3) Better dialogues
4) More transparency on what the future holds for people that think about subscribing

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Letter to My Dream [v0.2.0] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 324mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boobs Lover

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah I know.. it's following in the footsteps of BaDiK and A.O.A. academy... but honestly most games here are following SOMETHING or another.. It's a decent albeit a poor man's edition of the two.. but I can live with it. Actually looking forward to more and can't wait to see it improve over time as the Dev gets rolling. Enjoyed the hell out of the last scene.. nice way to end it.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes