RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
does anyone have full save? I want to see all the aftermath and carla diary but I'm not smart enough to edit the save file

idonotgotosleep

Aug 2, 2023
Patched and ready
I appreciate someone working on this, but I can't seem to get your patch to work, dazedanon. Here's my situation:
1. I have the Steam version of Araka and applied the "Araka_JK_Steam Patch_ENG English" from successfully. However, I get that "SyntaxError missing ) after argument list" in the second half of the game, like many other users have. Not sure if there is any difference between DLSite's version and Steam's version.
2. I downloaded dazedanon's github patch and applied it after Boki Boki's official patch but get "Loading Error Failed to load: img/system/Shadow1.png". The image in that location has a .rpgmvp extenstion, not .png. This error message pops up seemingly randomly for any image in img/system/ when I retry (which surprises me the load order wouldn't be the same each time). This happens even without the official patch. If I install dazedanon's patch first and then the official patch, the old SyntaxError is back (which makes sense overwriting the MTL).
3. Does your patch, dazedanon, include everything from the official patch (as in, we don't need the official patch)? Just with fixed language? Your patch size is ~37 MB while the official patch is over 2 GB. Do these RPGMaker games not have localizations for displayed text?
4. This shouldn't matter, but I mostly test on the Steam Deck (although I haven't had anymore success with my other Linux OS). I always make sure to completely wipe old data before each test.

I don't mean to be rude, but has anyone been able to get past the SyntaxError for the English translation? Does dazedanon's patch actually solve this problem or just make what is playable more readable? Confirming at least one person truly got this to work enough to finish the game error-free would help determine if looking into fixing this myself is worth the hassle.

My guess is that there is a difference with Steam's version (due to censorship limitations) and that your patch, dazedanon, will only work for the DLSite version. Meaning, Boki Boki has no working English translation. If so, has anyone had luck contacting Boki Boki and getting a response? Have you, dazedanon, contacted anyone from that side to see if they'd adopt your translation?

Thanks.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I appreciate someone working on this, but I can't seem to get your patch to work, dazedanon. Here's my situation:
1. I have the Steam version of Araka and applied the "Araka_JK_Steam Patch_ENG English" from successfully. However, I get that "SyntaxError missing ) after argument list" in the second half of the game, like many other users have. Not sure if there is any difference between DLSite's version and Steam's version.
2. I downloaded dazedanon's github patch and applied it after Boki Boki's official patch but get "Loading Error Failed to load: img/system/Shadow1.png". The image in that location has a .rpgmvp extenstion, not .png. This error message pops up seemingly randomly for any image in img/system/ when I retry (which surprises me the load order wouldn't be the same each time). This happens even without the official patch. If I install dazedanon's patch first and then the official patch, the old SyntaxError is back (which makes sense overwriting the MTL).
3. Does your patch, dazedanon, include everything from the official patch (as in, we don't need the official patch)? Just with fixed language? Your patch size is ~37 MB while the official patch is over 2 GB. Do these RPGMaker games not have localizations for displayed text?
4. This shouldn't matter, but I mostly test on the Steam Deck (although I haven't had anymore success with my other Linux OS). I always make sure to completely wipe old data before each test.

I don't mean to be rude, but has anyone been able to get past the SyntaxError for the English translation? Does dazedanon's patch actually solve this problem or just make what is playable more readable? Confirming at least one person truly got this to work enough to finish the game error-free would help determine if looking into fixing this myself is worth the hassle.

My guess is that there is a difference with Steam's version (due to censorship limitations) and that your patch, dazedanon, will only work for the DLSite version. Meaning, Boki Boki has no working English translation. If so, has anyone had luck contacting Boki Boki and getting a response? Have you, dazedanon, contacted anyone from that side to see if they'd adopt your translation?

Thanks.
The Steam version could be old or just different in some way. My version is the latest from DLsite and the patch was made for that one specifically. I am unsure what is different in the Steam version. What could be happening is that the encryption code for images is wrong since you are using a different version which is causing the image errors.

idonotgotosleep

Aug 2, 2023
The Steam version could be old or just different in some way. My version is the latest from DLsite and the patch was made for that one specifically. I am unsure what is different in the Steam version. What could be happening is that the encryption code for images is wrong since you are using a different version which is causing the image errors.
I bought the DLSite version and applied your patch. I was able to get the Steam version to work replacing the entirety of /www (with your patch applied to the DLSite version) instead of merging. The Steam version has significant enough changes that modifying Steam's /www won't work. I'm testing your patch applied to the Steam version, so far so good... Except, some of your patch is still in Japanese, like Carla's Diary and Someone's Memory. Am I missing something here? If I have a better understanding why those elements are still untranslated, perhaps I could help.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Steam version is completely uncensored while the DLSite's version has some blurring. If we can pinpoint those images, perhaps we can use Steam's version to uncensor your patch. I'm unfamiliar with RPG Maker, but there's not too many files to go through. I noticed Steam's version has a "translation.trans" file which is my guess where the SyntaxError stems from (although I couldn't find the missing ")" or extra "(" within my brief research). I tried just replacing some files and images in /www/img, but that throws errors; I'm guessing a naming conflict, which we should be able to find in this translation.trans file.

So, thank you dazedanon for the translation! Could you upload the full /www instead of just your changes? That way Steam users can enjoy the game they purchased. Perhaps have the entire DLSite's version of /www as your initial commit and then your changes as the second so it'd be easy to see the full difference? As long as the DLSite/Steam user replaces the full /www, it should work. I'm guessing Boki Boki won't update again this far out without pressure. Thanks again!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I bought the DLSite version and applied your patch. I was able to get the Steam version to work replacing the entirety of /www (with your patch applied to the DLSite version) instead of merging. The Steam version has significant enough changes that modifying Steam's /www won't work. I'm testing your patch applied to the Steam version, so far so good... Except, some of your patch is still in Japanese, like Carla's Diary and Someone's Memory. Am I missing something here? If I have a better understanding why those elements are still untranslated, perhaps I could help.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Steam version is completely uncensored while the DLSite's version has some blurring. If we can pinpoint those images, perhaps we can use Steam's version to uncensor your patch. I'm unfamiliar with RPG Maker, but there's not too many files to go through. I noticed Steam's version has a "translation.trans" file which is my guess where the SyntaxError stems from (although I couldn't find the missing ")" or extra "(" within my brief research). I tried just replacing some files and images in /www/img, but that throws errors; I'm guessing a naming conflict, which we should be able to find in this translation.trans file.

So, thank you dazedanon for the translation! Could you upload the full /www instead of just your changes? That way Steam users can enjoy the game they purchased. Perhaps have the entire DLSite's version of /www as your initial commit and then your changes as the second so it'd be easy to see the full difference? As long as the DLSite/Steam user replaces the full /www, it should work. I'm guessing Boki Boki won't update again this far out without pressure. Thanks again!
The full version is uploaded here already.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-rea...-rpg-20210620-im-moralist.86954/post-11123876

Post some screenshots of the untranslated text and I can add it to my todo.

Feel free to create an uncensored patch if you like. Honestly you could probably just get away with copying the Steam pictures folder over the DLsite version to get it done.

Reactions: virio

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm testing your patch applied to the Steam version, so far so good... Except, some of your patch is still in Japanese, like Carla's Diary and Someone's Memory. Am I missing something here? If I have a better understanding why those elements are still untranslated, perhaps I could help.
If I recall, these parts are still in japanese because they're images and you need to extract files from a img.zip into the proper img folder. They should all be included in dazedanon's patch.

I noticed Steam's version has a "translation.trans" file which is my guess where the SyntaxError stems from (although I couldn't find the missing ")" or extra "(" within my brief research). I tried just replacing some files and images in /www/img, but that throws errors; I'm guessing a naming conflict, which we should be able to find in this translation.trans file.
This game previously had Syntax errors because the the script for the Battle log did not account for English text formatting and any spaces in the battle log text would cause an error (Japanese doesn't actually use spaces in sentences). If you're getting this error during battle, that's why, and there should be a corrected script for that in this thread if it's not already part of the most up to date patch.

Oct 8, 2018

To get the uncensored images working on Dlsite version:

1) grab the English steam patch from here
2) extract \Araka_JK_Steam Patch_ENG English\www\img\pictures
3) decrypt all images using (key: d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e)
4) encrypt the now decrypted images with the dlsite encryption (key: 0a0a44cd9544d52b61410ea2a5984017 /default header settings)
5) replace images in dlsite version(Lewd-Realm-Sacrific-Araka-v1.0.3\淫界人柱アラカ製品版ver131\www\img\pictures)

Enjoy :)

CaydeMaster

Apr 8, 2024
To get the uncensored images working on Dlsite version:

1) grab the English steam patch from here
2) extract \Araka_JK_Steam Patch_ENG English\www\img\pictures
3) decrypt all images using (key: d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e)
4) encrypt the now decrypted images with the dlsite encryption (key: 0a0a44cd9544d52b61410ea2a5984017 /default header settings)
5) replace images in dlsite version(Lewd-Realm-Sacrific-Araka-v1.0.3\淫界人柱アラカ製品版ver131\www\img\pictures)

Enjoy :)
For me it doesn't work, it gives me an error in the game and it doesn't show me the characters

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
For me it doesn't work, it gives me an error in the game and it doesn't show me the characters
Game files only (you need to play the game), images converted losslessly to WEBP, audio converted to Opus, both decrypted, js files updated, compressed with ZSTD (you can use to extract it).

Not sure if it is fully uncensored but it is what I have.

wormmy55

Feb 16, 2020
Encountered this syntax error after a scene.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 010215.png

For context, I was doing this event, and after the event, I encountered the syntax error.
Screenshot 2024-05-24 010351.png

anyone have any ideas?

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes