RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
1685461211833.png

official MTL poetry. if this also has script errors other than the recollection room then the fan MTL is the better choice out of 2 unplayable translations.

edit: i finished the first half (official TL) without additional script errors, but in the 2nd half of the game i got a script error when i used the combat command "ask kara for help". now i'm actually worried that it might not be possible to reach the end without a patch.

Last edited:

tekina

Aug 20, 2017
I just one a version without script errors... which one should I go for? fan mtl or steam release?
Both have the same issue of breaking. Best option is probably to just hook it yourself unless you want to bank on someone fixing it.

shadowtest

Jul 15, 2022
I noticed at the very end of galleries I found online of this game, there was a series of images with silhouettes of various actions taking place. I looked through the entire memory room but couldn't seem to find them, does anyone know? Perhaps unused assets? Thanks!

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I noticed at the very end of galleries I found online of this game, there was a series of images with silhouettes of various actions taking place. I looked through the entire memory room but couldn't seem to find them, does anyone know? Perhaps unused assets? Thanks!
You sure it's not the bad end where Araka's spirit haunts the MC? Post a link maybe?

Maco Neu

Sep 7, 2018
Installation Guide to Fix Errors:
Download game from first page/main page.

Download the patch file from the quote, unzip it and copy the content (data,js folder) into the www folder of the game.

Here's the new version of the full mtl translation patch. Seems to fix more of the issues (including the one I mentioned).
Quick Guide/Walkthrough to True Ending (Definitly not the best since I don't understand half the instruction bc of a mix of japanese and mtl but it works to get the true ending):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, here it is. I didn't run into any errors in my playthrough but if you do find any simply yell at me to get them fixed. A couple of notes for this one.

* If you find any untranslated text, feel free to post a screenshot of it and I'll get that fixed too.
* This is the newest version which includes the fixes from the 2023 update.
* The speaker is never mentioned anywhere in the code so there are instances where characters will reference the wrong person.
* I didn't bother MTL'ing 'Someone's Memory' since all the sentences in it contain instances of ■ which pretty much just makes the AI throw gibberish at me. This will have to be manually translated by someone who actually speak Japanese.
* This does contain the TL'ed Observation Diary and Corruption images. Credits to Drazmir.
I also translated the buttons and other images.

Otherwise, should be a lot more understandable than the original shitty MTL I did years back. I noticed the writing is actually pretty decent sometimes, probably due to the quality of the original script. I'm also going to include the repository so I can push fixes quick and also let other people contribute. Lastly here's a thumbnail that gives an idea of what to expect out of the MTL.

-

1688163578009.jpeg

Last edited:

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
guys, try the patch on their site it updated on 13/6 thought and it help dcensored the scene
it 1.9 gp but i think it because duplicated file on bgm can someone remove those useless duplicated and post it here?

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Alright, here it is. I didn't run into any errors in my playthrough but if you do find any simply yell at me to get them fixed. A couple of notes for this one.

* If you find any untranslated text, feel free to post a screenshot of it and I'll get that fixed too.
* This is the newest version which includes the fixes from the 2023 update.
* The speaker is never mentioned anywhere in the code so there are instances where characters will reference the wrong person.
* I didn't bother MTL'ing 'Someone's Memory' since all the sentences in it contain instances of ■ which pretty much just makes the AI throw gibberish at me. This will have to be manually translated by someone who actually speak Japanese.
* This does contain the TL'ed Observation Diary and Corruption images. Credits to Drazmir.
I also translated the buttons and other images.

Otherwise, should be a lot more understandable than the original shitty MTL I did years back. I noticed the writing is actually pretty decent sometimes, probably due to the quality of the original script. I'm also going to include the repository so I can push fixes quick and also let other people contribute. Lastly here's a thumbnail that gives an idea of what to expect out of the MTL.

PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2735909
It seems that you don't have the latest version. It is missing many images in the latest patch (I'm using the English patch). So, where did you get the raw version and translate it?

Reactions: SweetyMan

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It seems that you don't have the latest version. It is missing many images in the latest patch (I'm using the English patch). So, where did you get the raw version and translate it?
Bought Straight from DLSite. Unsure what other versions are out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: possionthefish1
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes