\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
is ntr avoidable or no some comments contradict each other , also is sharing and prostitution avoidable in dom route ? (when i say avoidable i mean i doesn't happen not it happens but you skip) , plz someone answer. thx

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
As for me

Patreon is mostly about support, not about selling. If you like what dev doing you can support his work, not matter what tier you choose, it help devs develop his project. Milking or not, everyone try to survive. And I'm talking not only about Horny Monster.

Anyway, when updates twice per month even if you on lowest tire you will get update every 2-3 week. I hope that dev not back to 3 month shedule. It certainly sounds like an advertisement, but I don't want the game to be abandoned. In my opinion, the game is severely underrated, because many people don't see the whole picture.
If it was really about what you said then they wouldnt be charging ppl for release dates. They would let people donate whatever they wanted and put the game out when it supposed to come out with any contribution conditions.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
is ntr avoidable or no some comments contradict each other , also is sharing and prostitution avoidable in dom route ? (when i say avoidable i mean i doesn't happen not it happens but you skip) , plz someone answer. thx
Only listen to the dev. The dev said that NTR is avoidable. Don't play the perv route since that has NTR. Dev has also said Sharing/prostitution is avoidable in dom route. Don't listen to a random member who tries to say otherwise. The dev made it clear how to avoid NTR and sharing.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Lewd Story [v0.143] [HornyMonster] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.36 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.35 GB

Compressed Win Size: 359 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 358 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 365 MB

Original Update Only(0.14 -> 0.143) Size: 242 MB

Compressed Update Only(0.14 -> 0.143) Size: 67 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Update from MAR 16, 2021 - LS 0.143 - walkthrough in attachment

Changelog for 0.143:

• New Teacher Scenes (MV). First week. Days: Thursday and Friday. 6 in total.
  • + 1 Homework event.
  • MV model a little reworked
  • Finally fixed problem with sound. Small fixes in code.
  • Reduced archive size

Links 0.143:
Win
-
Mac -
"Update only" -
Android -
can someone put this in op

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
If it was really about what you said then they wouldnt be charging ppl for release dates. They would let people donate whatever they wanted and put the game out when it supposed to come out with any contribution conditions.
This would only work in an ideal world. Without marketing don't work anything even just support. Anyway we discuss it here on f95. And for everyone here, it's definitely just a matter of support, because any game can be obtained for free. Popular ones are even right after release. So you can donate whatever you want and get newest version.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Could someone share the file "Lewd_Story_bonus.rpa" on a different server than Nopy? It works fatal for me and I can never finish downloading it.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
are all these tags real? as in there is content for all of them? or we just tag as we please these days?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes