joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Here your best fan named Lilith, First i never knew how to make a review so if somebody can answer me that would be awesome. I know how to see review but I don't see where to write one ?..I think the low amount of review may be because its not that obvious ? or I'm fucking retard and just don't see the button to write one ?

Anyway my review would be a good 5* I freaking love this game and especially the dark path muehehe...I love ntr and I sure hope there would be some amazing one in the next update...Hope to see Nina,Elsa and Emily ntr. I still want more of Hilda and Rose ntr too...Dont give up Devs your doing an amazing job and the one who say otherwise are just dumb...More so the one who don't like dark stuff and are like fuck this game bc of this and they don't even play far enough to see there is a Good path. Smh, those dumbasses they missed a good game.
Click the stars on the top of the page, and then write your review.

Reactions: Pleades

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone provide a guide in what order we should do the events so as not to block any women?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Can anyone provide a guide in what order we should do the events so as not to block any women?
Stories are interwoven. Characters know one another outside of your scene events with them. They chat, text, facetime, and may tell secrets or gossip.

We know many players are used to games where you pursue one love interest to her conclusion then pick another. But this is a story-based novel format with ongoing events for every character in the Task Journal. There are no deadlines, only the earliest possible programmed "Day" when events are capable of starting. Those events can happen after the "Day" listed.

The 2 reasons we place alternate character events as requirements in addition to the earliest possible "Day" are:
1. To prevent spoiler discussions in follow-up events by characters before the prerequisite event has been played through.
2. To prevent the 3 main plot twist events from happening before the rest of the character stories have caught up with that main event. They need to have certain people in specific places emotionally and physically to trigger the main event, which involves them in some way.

The spoiler situation you mention is not on a timer at all. It is a CHOICE clearly marked when you enter a home and find a photo.

Reactions: wwgwa

Gab777bro

Nov 7, 2022
How much NTR is in the game? I played it a while ago, but I only remember the scene with Rose and Sophia. If the game doesn't have much more NTR, I'll install it when it does.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I don't understand this game bruh, it says i can either become good or evil. But why tf is the mc good without my decisions? I don't think i even have much of a choice...

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I don't understand this game bruh, it says i can either become good or evil. But why tf is the mc good without my decisions? I don't think i even have much of a choice...
Because this game is quite massive, tells a story thus not everything happens instantly aside from a couple of choices in chapter one, the biggest changes happen in chapter two and beyond.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I see, explains why everyone is just building up love levels without my choices, I finish chap 1 then. since honestly, I love corruption imo

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
um.. not to be an annoying twerp here, but is the final update be coming out soon? like in January, or is it scheduled for feb / march?

just touching base after Novembers follow up...

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
um.. not to be an annoying twerp here, but is the final update be coming out soon? like in January, or is it scheduled for feb / march?

just touching base after Novembers follow up...
We are making progress. There is no set deadline. We cannot commit to one just yet either. We have a significant amount rendered, more to do, and still many ending events to flesh out from their outline premise into a scene or montage of narration, which we will try to keep at a minimum so it satisfies.

We don't want to just have a 20-slide montage with full screen walls of narration summarizing the ending. We're trying to have as many moments with every girl as we can. But we are trying to get as much done as quickly as we can, while keeping the quality up.

Last edited:

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
We are making progress. There is no set deadline. We cannot commit to one just yet either. We have a significant amount rendered, more to do, and still many ending events to flesh out from their outline premise into a scene or montage of narration, which we will try to keep at a minimum so it satisfies.

We don't want to just have a 20-slide montage with full screen walls of narration summarizing the ending. We're trying to have as many moments with every girl as we can. But we are trying to get as much done as quickly as we can, while keeping the quality up.
While I hate waiting, it's always worth waiting to make it as good as possible. :) Better to have a gem than a something with a lot of potential with huge issues. That's why Blizzard games used to be so good. Sadly, they know longer go by the philosophy of not releasing things until they are polished to perfection.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes