R P

Jan 16, 2021
Yes.
Naturally through pregnancy, yes.
Rose especially - prologue Rose is a C-cup. Main Game Rose is an augmented F-Cup. After pregnancy, even bigger.
Others see breast growth during and after pregnancy as well.
Chapter 3 shows more of it.
Hmmm...

Preggers content isn't really my bag (Nick Cannon, I am not :whistle::coffee:) since I prefer the ladies curvy, but huge, swollen preggo bellies are... a bridge too far for me, usually, aesthetically-speaking :poop:

So, I guess my question is: When you knock the girls up, do 'dem tiddies' grow before the bellies, or does it all, you know... happen at the same time?

Thanks for the all the info, by the way - I really appreciate it :)

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Maybe I'm not so open-minded.
And with that statement alone, I feel like you show more self-awareness and humility than... hell, I was going to say 'most people who hate NTR', but let's be honest... probably most of the human race :KEK:

biggdeck

Nov 8, 2021
Dev Chan, I know you're working hard and I really like your work (especially with Elsa... holy she's so hot and precious) I was wondering, will you explore more with the.... sex shop owner? She's a cutie. I would like to see protag-kun mount her :3

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, if I am on a "Good Path" and want to pursue a "romantic harem" I should avoid "wild scenes" to get the best outcome, or the "mild/wild scenes" doesn't matter much?
Specific scene choices mostly don't matter, mild and wild are mostly just differences in flavour text or a slight more degenerate render here and there. Just avoid the choices tagged as dark, sharing or swinging if you don't like that. My old saves aren't working so I can't find the specific ones to double check the wording but I believe the dark path choices are all on Lily/Sophia's path, Sarah's path and the main storyline. So don't show Lilly the picture of Sophia in the cage, don't drug Sarah's cake and choose the angel MC on the main storyline choice.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for the answer. Everything done correctly so far then.
True...
MILD vs WILD is just dialogue change 90% of the time. In a couple of scenes, the WILD allows for more choices and more fetish-focused sex.
DARK and NTR/Sharing choices are labeled as such for those wishing to avoid or deep-dive into that.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
A small progress update. We should have split this update into two parts but it's too late for that now. Anyway, we're working hard to make the game as good as we can and it won't be that long before it's fully done. When we're nearing the end, I'll have a public post ready that will answer all the questions that you may have.

Thank you for your patience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leafflys

Oct 17, 2017
A small progress update. We should have split this update into two parts but it's too late for that now. Anyway, we're working hard to make the game as good as we can and it won't be that long before it's fully done. When we're nearing the end, I'll have a public post ready that will answer all the questions that you may have.

Why remakes?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Why remakes?
The first "Chapter" of the game was made over 3 years ago, when Jamleng was just starting to experiment with Koikatsu Chara Studio. While the artwork and poses were "acceptable". Quite a few of them - buy our much more experienced view - no longer merit that classification. They had flaws which we wished to correct, so the game - when it is finished - looks consistent.

Specifically, the camera angles were either uninteresting or inconsistent, the lighting was dim or made everything look flat. The facial expressions, arm positions, and poses in general needed some tweaks. In addition, a lot of still images were replaced by animations, turning a still shot into a "living, breathing" character on screen. In a few instances, we needed to replace the background/room/environment they were in to match an updated one used in the later chapters.

The renders were not "BAD". They simply needed to be polished and improved.

You can see examples of these on a few posts at
like this one (public):
and this one from a little over a year ago... (public)

From JAMLENG:

"When starting out one has to learn a lot, the more you do something, the "better" or "accustomed" one gets.

Thinking back to my earlier days when I started on the game, I recall how I spent about 3 to 6 months building the original demo. Nearing the end of my planned demo, I looked at what I had made (two hours of gameplay) and realized just how much it sucked visually. So I actually remade all of the images; we're talking a couple of thousand, including animations. The remade renders felt great to me at the time.

In hindsight? Compared to what we're doing today? They sucked yet again.

Over the course of the past year, quite a few scenes had already gotten an update but since the next version is going to be the final one, all of them have to be on the quality we want them to be.

All the remakes are a massive improvement to the earlier outdated scenes. Think setups, more interactive, better quality, more interesting looking naughty stuff and so forth. This is a remarkable visual change to the game over the first chapter.

Now, we can basically take these modifications as far as we want to, but - as of now - all the oldest outdated scenes have been redone.
"

Last edited:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020

So realistically looking, the final version should be out by May or June then?

MainManJorge

Sep 12, 2021
First thing did after the tutorial was reading all of the hint pages for the girls until I stopped at one telling me to piss in the pool. I immediately went to the university and let it rip. After the dialogue, I tried it to see if I could pass time that way, but after 4 times, I was greeted with a hilarious cut scene. 10/10 would piss again :LUL:!

• Haha
Reactions: Xo Mo

CFeist

Jun 16, 2021
Guys, im stuck in progressing Lily and Sophia. Can anyone help me to tell me how to progress? Also, Will making Emily Pregnant can continue the progress of both of then?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes