Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Heyyyyy...

Any Boob or Muscle Growth content?? I'm jonesing over here o_O

Anywho, thanks in advance for any help :geek:
Yes.
Naturally through pregnancy, yes.
Rose especially - prologue Rose is a C-cup. Main Game Rose is an augmented F-Cup. After pregnancy, even bigger.
Others see breast growth during and after pregnancy as well.
Chapter 3 shows more of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R P and jadih96207

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Yes.
Naturally through pregnancy, yes.
Rose especially - prologue Rose is a C-cup. Main Game Rose is an augmented F-Cup. After pregnancy, even bigger.
Others see breast growth during and after pregnancy as well.
Chapter 3 shows more of it.
But no muscle growth?

Culitos ricos

Oct 31, 2023
They have separate path depends on what you choose there is a hint what will it goes
I'm sorry but I think like that... harem equals grandeur
but ntr equals impotence
putting them together is like no... and I know that you will tell me that you make the decision... but it is not the same because you know that if you did not make that decision yes or yes it would appear ntr or if out of curiosity you try ntr you will no longer see it equal
This game is not for me because I like pure harem
and I hate the ntr

Maybe I'm not so open-minded.

Reactions: loikl

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm sorry but I think like that... harem equals grandeur
but ntr equals impotence
putting them together is like no... and I know that you will tell me that you make the decision... but it is not the same because you know that if you did not make that decision yes or yes it would appear ntr or if out of curiosity you try ntr you will no longer see it equal
This game is not for me because I like pure harem
and I hate the ntr

Maybe I'm not so open-minded.
NTR means different things to different people. I guess harem can as well. I have zero desire for the impotence/humiliation angle. I also have less than zero desire to play a game where the MC is small and has a small dick.

However, I love games that feature women who have sex with multiple partners. So long as the MC is a sexy, confident dude who gets it on with lots of partners, the aspect of women having sex with someone else too only makes it hotter for me. Open relationships, sharing/swinging, seducing the wives and girlfriends of other guys, group nudity, etc. Or even just the fact that the MC knows that the women aren't chaste virgins waiting for him and only him, which is something that's a really boring turnoff for me.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes