Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Ouch, pretty dumb of me. Fixed:

PC: MEGA
MAC: MEGA
can you upload something like gofile or maybe even the annoying "we have high traffic" pixaldrain?. you know... uploaders that actually work correctly and have no download limits? all that "oh don't worry Bob, just quit/relog and the download will keep going, or just sign in and download their downloader and you can use mega no problem to download anything you want" is a god damn lie. there I said it! it's a lie! we are in the Matrix!! god kill me now... -_-

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
can you upload something like gofile or maybe even the annoying "we have high traffic" pixaldrain?. you know... uploaders that actually work correctly and have no download limits? all that "oh don't worry Bob, just quit/relog and the download will keep going, or just sign in and download their downloader and you can use mega no problem to download anything you want" is a god damn lie. there I said it! it's a lie! we are in the Matrix!! god kill me now... -_-
with mega, just reboot your modem, refresh the page and just press download
your progress is resumed

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lewd Town Adventures [v0.14.5] [Jamleng Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.75 GB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

Note. This game is already compressed, the uncompressed image and video files are reduced, they are at the acceptable limit. Using extreme compression I was able to save only a few megabytes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020

Lewd Town Adventures [v0.14.5] [Jamleng Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.75 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Note. This game is already compressed, the uncompressed image and video files are reduced, they are at the acceptable limit. Using extreme compression I was able to save only a few megabytes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually you saved 300mb+
thats a lot still
thanks

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
It says talk to Stella after day 65 and when I talk to her nothing happens. do you need to speak to her in a specific location?
To trigger her event you must :
  1. finish Nani's story (Her task should be : "Complete Stella's/Dr. Ramoray's events and unlock the laboratory")
  2. talk to Chloe at the school pool
  3. talk to Stella during Morning, Afternoon or Evening

Reactions: Reckonz and Shin969

philmoltke

Mar 8, 2020
Grace never appears in Hilda's Living Room after day 110 - anyone gotany advice? It is the only quest outstanding for me to complette Chapter 2. Thanks.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
...So there's really no way to not deal with Ramory's shit with Hilda? Even if you say no both times you just get a hidden nd?

Cause if you're not getting the option to not be in her debt why leave the option to reject herin?

Like, no way to get a liver and not deal with the whole mom being sexually kidnapped plot

Edit: And the ONLY routes available for Nani are NTR or losing her...The fuck man...

Like I saw earlier you called it the 'Good' ending for her, How?

Your options are either

A. Make it so you can't do anything with her anymore

B. Remove her from the game entirely

C. NTR

Dude Really?

Last edited:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
whats the bests way to make money cause when i use save editor it will not let me buy a house i have 3 mil as of now buti need that 1 bill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
Here your best fan named Lilith, First i never knew how to make a review so if somebody can answer me that would be awesome. I know how to see review but I don't see where to write one ?..I think the low amount of review may be because its not that obvious ? or I'm fucking retard and just don't see the button to write one ?

Anyway my review would be a good 5* I freaking love this game and especially the dark path muehehe...I love ntr and I sure hope there would be some amazing one in the next update...Hope to see Nina,Elsa and Emily ntr. I still want more of Hilda and Rose ntr too...Dont give up Devs your doing an amazing job and the one who say otherwise are just dumb...More so the one who don't like dark stuff and are like fuck this game bc of this and they don't even play far enough to see there is a Good path. Smh, those dumbasses they missed a good game.

Reactions: Jamleng
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes