VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
7 Bugs a leaping, 6 RPGM map code edits, 5 save game edits, Argg 4 more scenes to get to fire (before done with .6 content)... 1 massive migraine... Man the RPGM version has some game stopping code issues if trying to play older content in later release lol

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
7 Bugs a leaping, 6 RPGM map code edits, 5 save game edits, Argg 4 more scenes to get to fire (before done with .6 content)... 1 massive migraine... Man the RPGM version has some game stopping code issues if trying to play older content in later release lol
yeah, the original game is very easy to stuck at some place and don't know where to continue. That why I turn to reply on your remake.

You are the best! Take some rest.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not even sure why a few of those got me stuck, some were actual bugs but the others were coded right just RPGM itself chose not to fire the common events no reason why unless it was the extra unneeded duplicate json map files... but i don't think so. I had them deleted when first failed... put them back to make sure i didn't screw something up but all the latest issues were from a "clean" 0.96 so... most of code is fine when i encounter an issue... silly rpgm :D

Status: I have finished Day 35 which includes all but 1 scene from walkthrough for 0.6 content, though i went into some content over 0.6 while doing that... I am going to release at this point as 1.6... Doing testing now and then need to add new stuff to Gallery... Hopefully I can start uploading late tonight.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Not even sure why a few of those got me stuck, some were actual bugs but the others were coded right just RPGM itself chose not to fire the common events no reason why unless it was the extra unneeded duplicate json map files... but i don't think so. I had them deleted when first failed... put them back to make sure i didn't screw something up but all the latest issues were from a "clean" 0.96 so... most of code is fine when i encounter an issue... silly rpgm :D

Status: I have finished Day 35 which includes all but 1 scene from walkthrough for 0.6 content, though i went into some content over 0.6 while doing that... I am going to release at this point as 1.6... Doing testing now and then need to add new stuff to Gallery... Hopefully I can start uploading late tonight.
Praise are Lord and saviour Phalzyr

Reactions: Phalzyr

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.6] Phalzyr

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 455 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 438 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hi man, just wanted to ask this, how close is this port to official game? I just checked the files of the original and found some new animations. But the gameplay of that is simply terrible (for me at least) so i decide to follow this.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
1.6 android version, looding is too long. Any suggest
Not sure why, REN'PY has always been iffy on load times... on android the first load takes longer for me than consecutive loads, don't play on android enough to tell you why or how to fix it... Edit: My super fast machine can sometimes take 5 times as long to load an REN'Py game over my cheap laptop... My game on the cheap laptop loads pretty fast compared to many games, so not sure what causes ren'py to take forever sometimes lol. that is the only draw back i've ever seen regarding REN'PY over RPGM...

Hi man, just wanted to ask this, how close is this port to official game? I just checked the files of the original and found some new animations. But the gameplay of that is simply terrible (for me at least) so i decide to follow this.
As close as possible as far as scenes themselves go... I haven't not included anims while porting. I play the game as I port to try to make it as close as possible (with RPGM crap like walking etc removed.) I'm guessing a lot of the anims in 0.96 version are yet to be shown as maybe he started making more movies later in developement. When playing RPGM version you can do a lot less in a day or out of order compared to the order i put them in... but I try not to miss anything overall as I go.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Not sure why, REN'PY has always been iffy on load times... on android the first load takes longer for me than consecutive loads, don't play on android enough to tell you why or how to fix it... Edit: My super fast machine can sometimes take 5 times as long to load an REN'Py game over my cheap laptop... My game on the cheap laptop loads pretty fast compared to many games, so not sure what causes ren'py to take forever sometimes lol. that is the only draw back i've ever seen regarding REN'PY over RPGM...

As close as possible as far as scenes themselves go... I haven't not included anims while porting. I play the game as I port to try to make it as close as possible (with RPGM crap like walking etc removed.) I'm guessing a lot of the anims in 0.96 version are yet to be shown as maybe he started making more movies later in developement. When playing RPGM version you can do a lot less in a day or out of order compared to the order i put them in... but I try not to miss anything overall as I go.
Thank you man, i really appreciate the work you do, and all the other people who converts rpgm games into ren'py.

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry, thank you so much for the effort to pass the game over to Renpy but much worse than the original. I feel as if instead of a game it was a novel, I think it loses the charm of playing to become a series of screens.

Sorry for my bad english

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry, thank you so much for the effort to pass the game over to Renpy but much worse than the original. I feel as if instead of a game it was a novel, I think it loses the charm of playing to become a series of screens.

Sorry for my bad english
You missed the point of porting a game from rpgm to renpy then... Go play rpgm if you want all that annoyance :D

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes