VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
good to know about preferences for transparent box ... i didn't noticed.

PS: I think the walkthrough is not made by him.
ans yes the game requires a quest menu... but it works in some way...
I use 2 versions... when i got stuck on 0.96 I use 0.94 to go forward and than back to the latest

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
Have it sent to my tester actually, but since cyberpunk came out don't expect him or me (got to do gallery for new stuff) to finish with it for a few days. it'll have 0.4 content completed... ?days 16-28? IIRC
take your time

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure if i have dev mode turned on or not... I didn't disable it or anything just most people install a mod that turns dev mod on and in my ports it really isn't needed so never think about it...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.4] Phalzyr

Original Size Win/Linux: 899 MB
Original Size Mac: 881 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
EP2 images were already compressed at close to norm compression amount, and why I didn't upload my own. You must have done some major "loss" compression :D The only thing that I found I could compress was his movies. but only one used so far so I decided with game not being over 1GB even... not to bother with super compressed version. Just curious what "quality" did you compress at?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
EP2 images were already compressed at close to norm compression amount, and why I didn't upload my own. You must have done some major "loss" compression :D The only thing that I found I could compress was his movies. but only one used so far so I decided with game not being over 1GB even... not to bother with super compressed version. Just curious what "quality" did you compress at?
Original RenPy Remake VS My Compressed Version ;)
Original-VS-Compressed.jpg

Reactions: Progenitor and Ron
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes