VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sorry Phalzyr you are the best rpgm to renpy developers and you are made a great job but... this game seems to be better in the original engine.

Anyway for get this screenshots I have to spend more than 30 minutes because the game freeze every time i try to screenshot (using native Macos shortcut...after i while I have found a way to do that in my mac. by select the finder before shoot the pics.

this is the some of the missing content scene before Lida enter in the beach...
she have to talk with the security guard -- he stops here because she must remove her swimsuit before have access in the beach due to the contest nudist event...
Are you sure you are following all the tons of game events?

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.23.28.png Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.23.28.png Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.25.33.png
Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.26.04.png Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.28.10.png Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.28.29.png

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Lida always head potential and a really great looking mc (love her nipples and face still) but man this game had some serious issues! too large, unclear maps, too bad diaolgue/englisch, characters very poor written, and most the other characters looked... quite outdated. is this game would have the quality of its "daughters" Special Request and Fashion Business but with the fetishes and looks of the mc from Lida damn... but it seems this still had to be made - or it will never happen... *sigh*

this project makes it at least a bit more enjoyable and i want to honour the effort. but this project seems in a still quite early development doesn't it? i played in the official version till the hunter and his dog and then stopped - this version here adds a bit more after it and it's done. i get its WIP but i expected more. but i am not mad or anything. keep it up!

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe someone have already cleared this, but what about this game is NTR? Aren't we playing as the girl? Is our guy being seduced when he's kidnapped? Is it Netori where we steal other guys? just curious, haven't played this game yet.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Sorry Phalzyr you are the best rpgm to renpy developers and you are made a great job but... this game seems to be better in the original engine.

Anyway for get this screenshots I have to spend more than 30 minutes because the game freeze every time i try to screenshot (using native Macos shortcut...after i while I have found a way to do that in my mac. by select the finder before shoot the pics.

she have to talk with the security guard -- he stops here because she must remove her swimsuit before have access in the beach due to the contest nudist event...

View attachment 918093 View attachment 918093 View attachment 918097
View attachment 918099 View attachment 918101 View attachment 918102
I got that scene on this renpy version , maybe you have low whore points.

Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
i have been struggling to play the rpgm but it has been quite painful because of all the bugs it has, thanks for this you sir are a god!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017

View attachment 918093 View attachment 918093 View attachment 918097
View attachment 918099 View attachment 918101 View attachment 918102
I got that scene on this renpy version , maybe you have low whore points.
like Tania said that scene is in there... I didn't grab a SS of the black dude blocking her path though... I had him standing on left of her... I Don't think you can miss it though... unless you got ctrl key skip happy :D

Reactions: mikie and defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
like Tania said that scene is in there... I didn't grab a SS of the black dude blocking her path though... I had him standing on left of her... I Don't think you can miss it though... unless you got ctrl key skip happy :D
yes you are right about the pictures but the dialogs are much different in my original version 0.94 ...
Whore points and others are the same...
another difference between the 2 version are the fonts in the text box and the fact that the test box disappear before go forward...

In any case I managed to mod all text boxes with transparent ones so now my game look as follow:
Thanks for your great work.
Screenshot 2020-11-28 at 11.41.28.png

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
the gameplay in the original game was terrible and ruined the entire game. I hope this remake will fix it.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yes you are right about the pictures but the dialogs are much different in my original version 0.94 ...
Whore points and others are the same...
another difference between the 2 version are the fonts in the text box and the fact that the test box disappear before go forward...
text taken to match your three screenshots from orig:

l "Previously, the entrance was free !!! World has gone mad?!"

seg "Conditions for entering the beach are simple! You can go in a swimsuit with the image of the country flag or you can go naked! There are no other options!"

lth "I have to undress and go to the beach. There are all naked people here, what's so terrible about this ?! At the same time, a suntan will lie well!"

How are they so different? Granted I asked someone to fix the worst engrish but mostly the text is unchanged...

In any case I managed to mod all text boxes with transparent ones so now my game look as follow:
Thanks for your great work.

As i do in most my games (all?) I have a prefference setting for that... no need to edit the image files...
1606575689125.png

Edit: Oh and yes in orig it always so annoyingly forced you to click 2 or 3 times to get past one dialogue line so you can what see image without textbox? H hides all gui things in renpy so that is not needed...

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
in any case, after the first beach event there is no way to go at mama rosa place to dance in the pole for clients. (at least in the latest version 0.96)
After beach there is a quest at Lida's Home that start after sleeping and she will be notified about the tax not paid by her husband.
BIG RAY will suggest to visit Marcus. (i think this will be in the future version of Phalzyr)
I know because I'm playing the latest version of the original game.
I will be able to have all saves.. from the strat to the end...
there are still working in progress pictures on the full game by Teraman is working on revisit the EP2 before start the EP3..

I got a message about this when I was supporter on his patreon

And the textbox in original game is quite more transparent

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this is the latest version ... look at that transparent textbox
I think that the background on those pictures are still in working progress.. or this is what Teraman would like to do.

Screenshot 2020-11-28 at 17.08.08.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
text taken to match your three screenshots from orig:

l "Previously, the entrance was free !!! World has gone mad?!"

seg "Conditions for entering the beach are simple! You can go in a swimsuit with the image of the country flag or you can go naked! There are no other options!"

lth "I have to undress and go to the beach. There are all naked people here, what's so terrible about this ?! At the same time, a suntan will lie well!"

How are they so different? Granted I asked someone to fix the worst engrish but mostly the text is unchanged...

As i do in most my games (all?) I have a prefference setting for that... no need to edit the image files...
View attachment 919635

Edit: Oh and yes in orig it always so annoyingly forced you to click 2 or 3 times to get past one dialogue line so you can what see image without textbox? H hides all gui things in renpy so that is not needed...
I don't like to use my second hand to hide textbox as you can understand--- specially when the hot action scenes has been started (dialogs are also important) :cool: :ROFLMAO:
I know "H" shortcut... but in all RenPy games I prefer to add y_outline.rpyc...
this allow to have the fonts with black border so you can easy read the text on white background.
and if required I decompile the rpa packet in order to find the textboxes files... and make them full transparent... as it is in any movie with subtitles.

Edit: I know about y_outline.rpyc due to GGGB by EvaKiss (she uses it as default in her games).... that is a "cult" game in RenPy... I was stunned about the fact that textbox was full transparent in her games so I start to investigate. :p

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
PS: renders seems to be better in the 0.96
not sure off hand what version i am using but just grabbed his images. seems he already compressed :/ I prefer to have non-compressed larger dloads and compressed separate myself but its his game :D

Yeah I think i just didn't comment out going to mama rosa on beach day. it doesn't hurt to be able to didn't walk all the way there after drop off near house to see if it was enabled or not... or did i hmm...

The wlakthrough said the home scene was part of 0.2 before going to sleep but it happened after sleeping for me in orig so that'd be next day and part of 0.3... walkthrough needs fixed :p

EDit: yeah the reason i tend to add the pref option for transparant dialogue box for those that don't like it... :D

Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes