VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
Wait so can i download just 1v4 now and get all teh days or do i still need to download episode 1? Thanks for the work!

I'm confused after reading the info.. >.>"

Last edited:

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Phalzyr ,
When can we expect an update on the remaining days?
I really love your work (y)
Thanks

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe you are playing the wrong game..
Like the game. It's just that there are some games were there is a choice system to determine whether the girl gets fucked or not. It just seems like this game forces it down your throat (no pun attended).

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
I don't like rape. In my imagination is it just role playing. I think Lida enjoy this. I like BSDM stuff. Lida likes it. We see this in the abounded house.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Like the game. It's just that there are some games were there is a choice system to determine whether the girl gets fucked or not. It just seems like this game forces it down your throat (no pun attended).
Just want to underline that almost all game is about people trying to take advantage of Lida in different ways..
Therefore would be difficult for a developer fork the game all the time there is some rape/force and still giving to this game a meaningful gameplay.

People playing this game, like rapes, BSDM, blackmail, etc.. and it seems that that developer is trying to please this kind of audience.

Reactions: Sabot

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Lida is pretty linear with choices that almost never have an effect on later story... Some stuff you can skip but a lot happens no matter what in orig, putting a menu option to bypass it would be altering the storyline itself which I try not to do.

piotrdab

Sep 29, 2020
Can there be a way to skip the rape scenes? Not a fan of those type of scenes.
Jeez, didn't you notice that Lida is abused and fooled in this game all the time by humans and even not-humans, and literally raped couple times (for example during escape from prison or by this fat guy in house of Madame Rose mother's)? So what exactly do you like in this game? The intro? We love her and we are proud of her because she's able of keeping the hopefulness despite those terrible events.
PS I know that my english is very bad, I hope you understand me.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Whatbda
What day is the original game currently at?
That would not help as one can do nothing if they wish for many days or such, and I skip many (repeat no more content) days that are just there to up whore level etc... I'm working on 0.6 content atm

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
And now i hit a game stopping bug sigh... put mustard on selina seat and she disappears and no way to move on...

EDIT: had to go back to older version of game hopefully that doesn't screw up anything in 0.96 once get past it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes