VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
first of all thanks so much for your great work remake this game to renpy, and hope you can do it too for eps 2 because at eps 2 game will be more excited from eps 1 and the problem at original game made by rpgm engine its contain FULL OF BUGS and the origin dev it look like nothing care for fixing the bug

so i really hope you continue remake for EPS2.
thanks

Reactions: Phalzyr

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
All the slapstick sounds are so freakin annoying. And the pauses you can't click through. And the mandatory fades. And the gallery that contains the entire game, instead of the good sexy bits. It still looks too much like a silly RPGM game =( Could have been a fun game. This is too frustrating.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
All the slapstick sounds are so freakin annoying. And the pauses you can't click through. And the mandatory fades. And the gallery that contains the entire game, instead of the good sexy bits. It still looks too much like a silly RPGM game =( Could have been a fun game. This is too frustrating.
There are no pauses you can't click through, I have no "hard" pauses... holding down ctrl key will make it zoom...

Reactions: KiraJames

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So you will add EP 2 in the same file?
from my op on front page, "I will be releasing part 2 with rest of EP2 so that it will be playable separately OR used like a patch and play as one continuous game. I may have uploads when fully finished of both separate and together downloads."

So it'll be standalone for now, that can be copied into the EP1 and played in one continuous playthrough. When i get more content in EP2 done I will release them individually and as one big download.

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Is Ep2 complete to the original game version 0.96? Or still is a WIP? Let me say thanks for your work good man, hope you keep it going

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes