VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake [v 1.96] [Phalzyr]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Hi Phalzyr, a lot of cedit to you for the work you are doing. I realy appriciate the port. Unfortunetaly the file for the combined version doesn´t work.

orig.lida2.phalzyrc196-universal-release .apk

I extracted it via 7zip as usual, but then the .exe doesn´t work. Windows says it can´t find the file i just klicked o_O

Maybe you can have a look into it. I´m downloading part 2 seperatly in the meantime ;)

Thank you
It sounds like you downloaded the android version, that wont run on windows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VN..reader

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
As long as it's on the list, I can wait. That game just needs a Renpy so bad..
Well i finished manilla just now... gotta build it into the various versions and upload... that didn't take long :D

Hi Phalzyr, a lot of cedit to you for the work you are doing. I realy appriciate the port. Unfortunetaly the file for the combined version doesn´t work.
Thank you
It sounds like you downloaded the android version, that wont run on windows.
Yeah was you trying to run the android version on your pc :D ... I'm getting around to putting the other combined version up, but got distracted by Manilla... I think i uploaded some... Got manila done just need to upload it...

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
The scene in the alleyway with Goku is missing 2 angles, is that intentional? and does this happen with other scenes?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The scene in the alleyway with Goku is missing 2 angles, is that intentional? and does this happen with other scenes?
missing two angels? I included what he had in the orig game as far as i know. my playthrough matched... What did i miss?

BTW some of his movies are long but i don't force 50 seconds of pausing he had more than 4 between each line of text at some point so movie plays longer... if you watch movies instead of clicking past everything... hit H ... they will switch angles as they play....

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
missing two angels? I included what he had in the orig game as far as i know. my playthrough matched... What did i miss?

BTW some of his movies are long but i don't force 50 seconds of pausing he had more than 4 between each line of text at some point so movie plays longer... if you watch movies instead of clicking past everything... hit H ... they will switch angles as they play....

Oh okay i get it, the movies once they start play independantly of the text. I checked the one i was bitchin' about and it all checks out, thnx for the advice.

so content wise this game is updated to the latest version(as in the narrative has progressed to the same point as the original)? because on some walkthroughs i'm seeing like Day 51 and so forth View attachment 406650_Walkthrough-EPISODE2.pdf View attachment 406650_Walkthrough-EPISODE2.pdf (this one).

Also thank you for all the work your doing, i personally don't really like RPGM(expect NLT Media of course) and your remakes have exposed me to games i might never have played, keep up the good work!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh okay i get it, the movies once they start play independantly of the text. I checked the one i was bitchin' about and it all checks out, thnx for the advice.

so content wise this game is updated to the latest version(as in the narrative has progressed to the same point as the original)? because on some walkthroughs i'm seeing like Day 51 and so forth View attachment 1019313 View attachment 1019313 (this one).

Also thank you for all the work your doing, i personally don't really like RPGM(expect NLT Media of course) and your remakes have exposed me to games i might never have played, keep up the good work!
In RPGM you are forced to do many non-content days... In Renpy that is uneccessary so I skipped some days... Content wise it matches orig. In RPGM you can also miss doing stuff in a day and thus have a almost non-day.... dev scripts are also a bit wonky where it forces you to end a day even though it says hey i need to see npc x... then she is forced to sleep when story wise she should of went to see npc then go to sleep... so many days can be wasted if doing things off kilter in rpgm hehe

You're welcome

Eidt: for example Quote from one walkthorugh" You will need approximately 7 days of daily work at Cosmetiques Proteines Offices and with Mom Rose to achieve the desired level of “whore”. " The orig forces you to do same thing several days in a row to reach required level to continue at this point i fast passed it so less "repeat" is needed. I only did enough days to see all content without repeating...

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
In RPGM you are forced to do many non-content days... In Renpy that is uneccessary so I skipped some days... Content wise it matches orig. In RPGM you can also miss doing stuff in a day and thus have a almost non-day.... dev scripts are also a bit wonky where it forces you to end a day even though it says hey i need to see npc x... then she is forced to sleep when story wise she should of went to see npc then go to sleep... so many days can be wasted if doing things off kilter in rpgm hehe

You're welcome

Eidt: for example Quote from one walkthorugh" You will need approximately 7 days of daily work at Cosmetiques Proteines Offices and with Mom Rose to achieve the desired level of “whore”. " The orig forces you to do same thing several days in a row to reach required level to continue at this point i fast passed it so less "repeat" is needed. I only did enough days to see all content without repeating...

okay, makes sense, i appreciate the thorough explanation!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This version requires the original music to be acceptable
I still prefer the RPGM version... that is well written... storyline with music is very very fanny
in any case thanks to Phalzyr for is great job! (as always the best RPGM to Renpy magic converter)

Reactions: Aizar and Phalzyr

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
There is no choice that matter. He just assume she is girl so any male can do anything with her without consequence. Deleted after hobo Scene. I hate such choice less game.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was curious while downloading as I have poor bandwidth, many of the .png files were actually .webp files In the original RPGM version and I was hoping you squared all of them up to be .png.

Not a biggy but just wandering. This cause me ( I believe ) to never be able to finish the original RPGM version. I always hung up at the Point where Lidas husband and Lidias friend were doing the video with zoo stuff, and Lidia was trying to find Mr. Costello.

For me it never would come out of the long winded animation at that point, or came out only to land in black screen forever.

I was hoping that your Ren'py version might get me past that point. (And I might finally finish it up to the point that it was completed)

EDIT >>> I like ren'py for quite a few reasons, but Ren'py games can waste a lot of disk space with it's saved games. It will normally make a save folder in the game folder and then hide a second save folder in C: under app's roaming ( a normally hidden drive area if you don't ,make it visible ). and if you don't keep track of it over time on a smaller SSD C: drive it can start to eat away at your drive space.

Not A real biggy for those that know about it, but over time on a less knowledgeable PC user it can waste a lot of space.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes