4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
just finished the game and loved it. one question though, as i was watched the end credits i cant help but feel that this game is part of a larger series of games. if so, can anyone tell me the order to play those games as i thoroughly enjoyed the renders and story of this one. kudos to the developers!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
just finished the game and loved it. one question though, as i was watched the end credits i cant help but feel that this game is part of a larger series of games. if so, can anyone tell me the order to play those games as i thoroughly enjoyed the renders and story of this one. kudos to the developers!
The original series was made several years ago with another artist called Phreaky. Games are in html and were more like dating sims (and they were a bit difficult, btw)

1.- Getting to Know Christine (Keeley doesn't appear in this one but Christine is part of this universe and make appearences in other games so you might want to meet her first)
2.- Meeting Keeley
3.- Life with Keeley
4.- Coffee for Keisha

Then a couple of years ago we had Coming to Grips with Christine, rendered by Mortze. It's the second part of Getting to Know Christine and in the ending sequence Keeley catches James red-handed

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The original series was made several years ago with another artist called Phreaky. Games are in html and were more like dating sims (and they were a bit difficult, btw)

1.- Getting to Know Christine (Keeley doesn't appear in this one but Christine is part of this universe and make appearences in other games so you might want to meet her first)
2.- Meeting Keeley
3.- Life with Keeley
4.- Coffee for Keisha

Then a couple of years ago we had Coming to Grips with Christine, rendered by Mortze. It's the second part of Getting to Know Christine and in the ending sequence Keeley catches James red-handed
who was christine again? was she in this one?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Life changes for Keeley" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Life changes for Keeley" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Just a small bug (nothing major or game-breaking, really):
When you're in the extras, for viewing a sex scene or an ending, you can't call the menu with the right-click. You can only do it with th menu button, in the bottom right of the screen.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It's ... interesting ... trying to cater to a variety of people. Some say, "If there aren't choices, then it's not a game and not worth my time." Other's say, "If I can lose then it's terrible." I put options for both types of people in the game, and then had the ones who want a game play the linear part and the ones who want an unloseable story play the game. There's no way to win.

Tlaero

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Well, there is a simple one, actually: keep doing what you're doing. Some devs can consider themselves lucky if they manage to create a universe that can captivate players, and you managed to create two of them (so far, still waiting on another game from the Pandora universe).
And the best thing is, there is still room for improvement, so you can see even more great things from you!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's ... interesting ... trying to cater to a variety of people. Some say, "If there aren't choices, then it's not a game and not worth my time." Other's say, "If I can lose then it's terrible." I put options for both types of people in the game, and then had the ones who want a game play the linear part and the ones who want an unloseable story play the game. There's no way to win.

Tlaero
Personally, I'm sorry you feel this way.

I love your stories and your story-telling, and Mortze's images are a perfect complement to an engaging and broad "Tlaero-verse".

Keep doing what you do best [last I checked it isn't a catering business :)]

Reactions: sailboat

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Tlaero
You are being entirely too polite. Don't mind the ones who bad-mouth this game because they keep losing at this really straight forward and hard to lose game and can't figure out why.

ThattyHentai

May 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "B-52reloaded, post: 3828799, membro: 844134"]
Alguma chance de reconciliação entre marido e mulher?
[/CITAR]
Sim, seja na rota com protagonista feminina ou masculino, existem finais em que marido e mulher se reconciliam.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Well, there is a simple one, actually: keep doing what you're doing. Some devs can consider themselves lucky if they manage to create a universe that can captivate players, and you managed to create two of them (so far, still waiting on another game from the Pandora universe).
And the best thing is, there is still room for improvement, so you can see even more great things from you!
Just found (& glad) that Tlaero & Mortze are here in F95 as an active member, I used to see them elsewhere.
I also heard that Tlaero was retired so I was abandoned to see the next parts of Pandora.
So personnally I'm happy to see that she's is still in business so that means we can have hope to see that happens.
Even if this is not the case, those guys let us an important amount of games, not many have the resume of those two, especially on that level of quality.

So I just wish them the best.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes