4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I think brightness or something is really high in these images. Did Tora change the original graphics artist? because I remember he made really good looking games back then.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The artist in this game was Mortze, who has been the artist in all of my games since Dreaming with Elsa. My original artist was Phreaky, and he did the art for the original Keeley games a long time ago.

Tlaero

Reactions: Icekatana

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
I feel saddened by the fact that I only recently spotted this, but beyond that I'm seriously happy I did.

I only played the Claryce romance path so far, but it's definitely enough for me to say I absolutely love it. Permanent place on my hard drive, for sure.

Tlaero and Mortze just keep doing what you're doing. You won't hear a singular complaint from me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I feel saddened by the fact that I only recently spotted this, but beyond that I'm seriously happy I did.

I only played the Claryce romance path so far, but it's definitely enough for me to say I absolutely love it. Permanent place on my hard drive, for sure.

Tlaero and Mortze just keep doing what you're doing. You won't hear a singular complaint from me.
Just making sure you know. They have written another 10+ games and short VNs. All of them very good.
Some of the older games have dated graphics, but still bloody good.

There is also a Renpy conversion by ArianneB of some of their older games on here.

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks, I did play all the Elsa-verse games (and enjoyed them quite a lot as well) but somehow this one specifically "flew under the radar" so to speak.

Reactions: Alfius

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I wrote a short story called "Rain God" and Mortze made some great pictures for it. I released it early for patrons, but it's free to everyone now:

Tlaero

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wrote a short story called "Rain God" and Mortze made some great pictures for it. I released it early for patrons, but it's free to everyone now:

Tlaero
Tlaero, is Rain God supposed to be in Keeley-verse, and that it's the same Tara & Claryce from this story?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks sailboat! I'm sure that Rain God isn't Pulitzer prize worthy, as Wikipedia says that Saul's was, but I had fun writing it. (-:

Reactions: sailboat

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
Yes it's my first post.. you took my cherry! :)
I have only recently starting playing visual novels, and while the sex bits are fun it does get a bit samey click this have sex click that have sex click for blowjob etc (yes I'm a guy) I must say I loved your story telling especially the female artist side, the graphics were superb (i want to live in that studio) and i actually found myself reading the text and really enjoying the story, just enough eroticism as well. The only shocking bit was your retirement!! Please don't, keep up the excellent work. I'm not going through your back catalouge for more.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, Rabbac, and welcome to the world of Erotic Games.

Tlaero

Reactions: McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Amazing job guys. Extremely beautiful art and realistic well written scenario. Everything highly erotic. In my opinion Keeley and her universe deserve something much bigger. Optional NTR, kinkiness, sharing , corruption, domination are always very attractive add-ons.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.60 star(s) 40 Votes