4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Amazing job guys. Extremely beautiful art and realistic well written scenario. Everything highly erotic. In my opinion Keeley and her universe deserve something much bigger. Optional NTR, kinkiness, sharing , corruption, domination are always very attractive add-ons.
Optionally people can stop advocating for their kinks in every game and just play ones that have them. Let the others be good on their own merit, you know ?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Optionally people can stop advocating for their kinks in every game and just play ones that have them. Let the others be good on their own merit, you know ?
Hi, I am really sorry for upsetting you but F95 is not only a site for downloading games but also a forum where people can express their thoughts regarding game development. KR

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, I am really sorry for upsetting you but F95 is not only a site for downloading games but also a forum where people can express their thoughts regarding game development. KR
I'm not opposed to expressing one's thoughts on game development, but what you really did is just list a bunch of kinks, nothing more. It's been done over and over in every forum thread on the site and people should realize that unless the creator has asked for such a thing specifically:
a) it's not going to happen
b) it's not going to make the game better, as shoehorning something the creator personally doesn't have a preference for will always lead to subpar results
c) if they already like the game such as it is - then accept it - otherwise look for games that fit their interest better and play those

You can't have every game be and have everything. Plus simply stating that those are 'very attractive add-ons' brings little value in addition to being mostly untrue. They are attractive to a vocal minority, while the rest of us are pretty content with the myriad of non-questionable or controversial sexual acts, as long as they are produced with passion resulting in high quality.

Reactions: Boogie

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I'm not opposed to expressing one's thoughts on game development, but what you really did is just list a bunch of kinks, nothing more. It's been done over and over in every forum thread on the site and people should realize that unless the creator has asked for such a thing specifically:
a) it's not going to happen
b) it's not going to make the game better, as shoehorning something the creator personally doesn't have a preference for will always lead to subpar results
c) if they already like the game such as it is - then accept it - otherwise look for games that fit their interest better and play those

You can't have every game be and have everything. Plus simply stating that those are 'very attractive add-ons' brings little value in addition to being mostly untrue. They are attractive to a vocal minority, while the rest of us are pretty content with the myriad of non-questionable or controversial sexual acts, as long as they are produced with passion resulting in high quality.
Could you please make a few high quality game recommendations.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Could you please make a few high quality game recommendations.
I'm not sure I can, since people have different criteria. For example the game Big Brother was considered high quality by many, but I don't see it as such. Also judging by your post, you're interested in things that I myself am not, so I'm not even sure what games have them, although I'd wager corruption and manipulation is a staple in many.

Last edited:
Reactions: McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I'm not sure I can, since people have different criteria. For example the game Big Brother was considered high quality by many, but I don't see it as such. Also judging by your post, you're interested in things that I myself am not, so I'm not even sure what games have them, although I'd wager corruption and manipulation is a staple in many.
Hi, many thanks for your answer. I have the same opinion for BB. I am not into those things exclusively but I simply believe that for games with wife /couple scenario, they can make them more erotic. Everything is fantasy. I look also for quality games not having specific theme in mind.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, many thanks for your answer. I have the same opinion for BB. I am not into those things exclusively but I simply believe that for games with wife /couple scenario, they can make them more erotic. Everything is fantasy. I look also for quality games not having specific theme in mind.
Well apart from Tlaero's works, you could try 'What a Legend' and Philly's games. I think Depraved Awakening might be up your alley, I personally didn't care much for the corruption elements. There are other games with mature writing, but they rarely live up to their potential, most of the times they start fine, but turn muddled or boring by the end. Daniels K's games are a prime example of that in my book. A lot of the games I play for the art, as the writing is almost never on par with it.

Reactions: McZoy

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
This is such an amazing game. I played Claryce since I like Fem protag and lesbian relationships, and was not disappointed. It was sweet, caring, and lovely.
I got 2 endings, and I loved both, they actually could even be merged into one, the 3some with Keisha, followed by the detective scene that was also, super sweet.
The art is superb, realistic, and beautiful. The writing is masterfully done, and I'm in love with Claryce and Keeley. The way their relationship is building up in trust first, then romantically. It's just the best thing.
5stars.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Well apart from Tlaero's works, you could try 'What a Legend' and Philly's games. I think Depraved Awakening might be up your alley, I personally didn't care much for the corruption elements. There are other games with mature writing, but they rarely live up to their potential, most of the times they start fine, but turn muddled or boring by the end. Daniels K's games are a prime example of that in my book. A lot of the games I play for the art, as the writing is almost never on par with it.
Hi. please try "corporate culture" and "chasing sunsets". I believe you are going to like them even if both of them are in their beginning. "My elements" are not tagged. KR

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, this is quite... interesting....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: :unsure:
Hmm...

I would never have imagined Tora Productions had this dark side.
Honestly, I'm at a loss for words :oops:

ANYWAY!
I'm totally OK with such behaviour if it means things are changing and we are closer to the fulfilment of this "promise" :Kappa:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Fot the Booty Call, you need to do James cheating path, but instead of accepting Keisha's offer, refuse.
For Painting Keely, you just need to do Claryce friend path, and you'll see a small sex scene between James and Keeley.

Reactions: i_ismyself

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Fot the Booty Call, you need to do James cheating path, but instead of accepting Keisha's offer, refuse.
For Painting Keely, you just need to do Claryce friend path, and you'll see a small sex scene between James and Keeley.
Thanks, mate. Worked perfectly!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Finally had the time to play this. I really loved the story with Claryce (even though she's not the type I would associate myself with), which was very reminiscent of your usual writing and the feel that your older games have. Most endings are very satisfying as well. I could feel you enjoyed writing them. A shame Claryce's boss was a red herring for Keeley though.

James' storyline on the other hand... While it did have a lot of sex, but it felt a bit... soulless? The scenes I DID enjoy were the one with Jessica and the one with Keisha, as they had a lot of character moments and chemistry, and it was hard to say no to them. But the others...I don't know if it was by design or something else, but it was hard to be invested in those scenes. The scenarios were hot, but the sex wasn't that engaging. Not the sex acts, but the lack of involvement. I love when characters interact during sex and you're seeing that interaction, that enhances the immersion. Having sex narrated to me spoiled the experience... And it's a bummer that James can only get good endings if he's celibate, while Claryce can have more of an open relationship with Keeley. I wish there was at least one girl that Keeley could forgive James for being with while on a break (Jessica would be my personal pick).

The option to sell Keeley's sex tape and reenact it with Elena was probably the most dickish option and it's very hard to feel anything for James who would do such a thing.

P.S. I really appreciate your cameo in the game. I can feel it was probably not easy to write yourself into that game, but it was really cool to get in the mind of Tara/Talia a bit. I wonder, how many name drops are references to something you really wrote?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks BloodyMares,

Your impressions are pretty in line with my design. Claryce's stories were very much what I wanted to write. The James "cheat" path was explicitly for people who don't want much story and just want a lot of varied sex scenes. And the James reconciliation path was to make me feel okay with the James cheat one. :)

Tlaero

Reactions: EndlessNights

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Out of curiosity, how much was your involvement with the James cheat path, and how much of it was Mortze? :p I could at times feel the familiar vibes that I got while playing Pandora. And now I wonder what it means for the future of Keeley/Christine-verse. Is Claryce the "canon" path and James with Keeley got separated? Or they're all living together in a poly relationship? Or was it the last Keeley game ever and the best we can hope for in the future is an occasional cameo that won't go into details of her personal relationship?

• Angry
Reactions: Noone8888

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I probably had a bigger role in the James sex scenes than is typical. I certainly was more prescriptive about the settings and events than I usually am, though, if I remember correctly, the only one where I specified picture by picture was the Keeley and Claryce's boss in the water one. In this game I set out to make as much variety as possible, in the storylines, the sex scenes, and the writing styles. I was hoping there would be "something for everyone," but a fair amount of the feedback has been, "but I don't like this part." I guess that makes sense. "Something for everyone," really equates to "no one will like all of it." Live and learn.

Tlaero

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes