4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
The game seems holy fuckn magnificient. The artist should be an artist for real. It's too early to say that but i can this seems the most realistic game ive ever seen here. I can't wait to play to comfirm it.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The game seems holy fuckn magnificient. The artist should be an artist for real. It's too early to say that but i can this seems the most realistic game ive ever seen here. I can't wait to play to comfirm it.
Mortze is the artist, and this is his full time gig. So, officially, that makes him a professional. :)

Tlaero

Reactions: sailboat

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It's roughly 40,000 words, so officially, it's a Novella. Though there are 4 paths through the game, so each path is shorter than if I had made just one path. That's the perpetual tradeoff between "choices" and "story." Those two are always at odds.

Tlaero

Reactions: tervenqua

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, it turns out i'm not quite as clever as I thought I was.

I don't make a very good detective. When you consider I spend a lot of time at my PC and it was my keyboard she hid, shame like I have never felt.

1 for the mystery books though, during the strip I launched my bra somewhere and it hasn't been seen since. It's been 9 days and it still hasn't turned up.

We have a bra eating monster.

So far it has consumed only 1 bra but that does not mean i'm imagining things.

No but for real though, i'd like to know where it went so I can hide there when my girlfriends family visit.

I did get some really sad news today though, the absolute last thing I needed to hear with a pandemic keeping me from travelling anywhere.

My local shop has run out of red wine and i'm down to my last bottle. It's tragic is what it is.

Sister has offered Lambrini, it tastes like fizzy camel piss. I have never tasted fizzy camel piss to verify that claim but I imagine if fizzy camel piss was to taste like something consumed by drunk chav tarts under in a bus shelter on a Saturday evening then Lambrini would be it.

For the record I am not a drunk chav tart.

I am not in a bus shelter.

Just drunk tart will do.

I think I fixed all spelling errors, if I didn't please pretend I did, thankyou.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Avaron1974 it's wonderful to hear that you and your SO played LARP Strip Detective in real life. It sounds like you two had a good time, and that makes me very happy. Very happy indeed.

As for the bra, have you checked the top of the bookcase?

Tlaero

Reactions: tervenqua

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 it's wonderful to hear that you and your SO played LARP Strip Detective in real life. It sounds like you two had a good time, and that makes me very happy. Very happy indeed.

As for the bra, have you checked the top of the bookcase?

Tlaero
I give up...

I legit give up.

It was behind the display case. The case was supposed to be flush to the wall and it's between 2 fish tanks so nothing looked out of place. It leans forward slightly, looks like a wonky floorboard. Girlfriends Bad Taste Bears have been hiding my underwear.

Non related bra story, when I first got with my girlfriend I once, very drunkenly, called my bra an over the shoulder boulder holder .... bitch looked at me and said "you mean pebbles". I'm a b, she's a d and likes to rub it in ... and not in he fun way.

Anywhoo, bra retrieved.

Complete with brand new cobweb and dust.

I really suck at finding things.

I am sorry, I do tend to babble when I have a few glasses of wine, hope confinement is treating you well.

As for the detective game, it was great fun. It's was like lifesize Cluedo, I seem to be better at the smaller version, less naked too.

Seriously though, gotta thank you for that idea. We had a great afternoon that we sorely needed.

Reactions: EndlessNights

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
this game, coming to grips with christine, darkness falls and the warriors heart are some of the most beautiful vns i've played. I always come back to Mortze's games if I want to look at awesome renders. Also the stories are always short but sweet.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the artist girl looks so hot i have to play this. quality looks more than solid (really good) too! will be interesting how her story is and what sexual encounters she will have hehe

thx for trying to satisfy as many pervs as possible Tlaero me and others really honour this

Edit: okay i thought Kaleey (the girl in the thumbnail is the artist girl xD)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the artist girl looks so hot i have to play this. quality looks more than solid (really good) too! will be interesting how her story is and what sexual encounters she will have hehe

thx for trying to satisfy as many pervs as possible Tlaero me and others really honour this
The artist girl is Claryce, she's a lesbian and she is on a romance arc with Keeley.

There is a possible lesbian 3some but that's the only other encounter.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I've updated the original Mediafire links with a version of the game that includes a German translation (translated by AbyssalEros). No change at all in the first three languages, just the addition of the 4th language. Thank you, Abyssal, for all your hard work on this!

PC/Linux link:
Mac link:

Tlaero

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes