Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
can I know how often do you update the game and do you work on both routes ? love and NTR same time or each alone ? and if so how often does the NTR path gets updated ?
Every two months for main updates, give it or take. In between updates with game fixes and text improvements every now and then.
Now about route updates: My focus is really the story development. This update focused on finishing the first day. Now that is done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Cheat & Gallery Mod:

-Adds gallery in main menu for all paths/girls.
-Adds cheat button on quick menu.

NOTE:
-In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try unpacking the rpa files with UnRen.

v0.4.3

DOWNLOAD:
, OR

SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited:

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Really enjoyed the world you are creating. Supporting.

I enjoyed the prologue and Danna immensely. I did find the Danna scenes choice heavy. I think high stat prevailed. I suggest keeping stats simple and values meaningful. Focus on a high-quality story first and foremost.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Love the game, but pleeease change the main menu font, it's barley readable and does nothing to the game more than making it more difficult for the player.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Really enjoyed the world you are creating. Supporting.

I enjoyed the prologue and Danna immensely. I did find the Danna scenes choice heavy. I think high stat prevailed. I suggest keeping stats simple and values meaningful. Focus on a high-quality story first and foremost.
Those choices do outline your relationship with her. In game, you have been with her for a bit, so after your visions of the past you need to establish your relationship with her. KS has the choices so you can see her choices. I have seen them all and KS does a great job of giving you your options on kinks and preferences.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am going to do a complete fan boy thing here.
I am very pleased that KS is doing this AVN. KS is talented, and has great vision. KS also cares that the fans are engaged and attracted to the folks in the story.
I love all of them so far, even the crazy bag of cats Jackie.
I am so excited to see where the tale of Marco/insert your name here, goes and I am hoping for a lot to come, and looking forward to any future works,

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Love the game, but pleeease change the main menu font, it's barley readable and does nothing to the game more than making it more difficult for the player.
Noted Alice.
Can you please tell me if you're playing the pc, mac or mobile version? Just so I can have a better insight on this font problem.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Every two months for main updates, give it or take. In between updates with game fixes and text improvements every now and then.
Now about route updates: My focus is really the story development. This update focused on finishing the first day. Now that is done.
Last post tonight. Read KS spoiler. It makes ALL the difference in the world about Danna. Frankly it makes the difference in the MC too. This is not much of a spoiler, so I will say it, the MC is a bad assed mother fucker who only gives a shit when he cares about somebody. He will use, hurt, love, kill as needed in HIS mind view. He is a predator, an Alpha and someone that should have been in Goodfellas or the Godfather or the Sopranos. He is NOT to be fucked with. Get behind that mind set and you will get the game/novel. Don't and you are just going to miss ALL of the meaning.
Nuff Said

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Last post tonight. Read KS spoiler. It makes ALL the difference in the world about Danna. Frankly it makes the difference in the MC too. This is not much of a spoiler, so I will say it, the MC is a bad assed mother fucker who only gives a shit when he cares about somebody. He will use, hurt, love, kill as needed in HIS mind view. He is a predator, an Alpha and someone that should have been in Goodfellas or the Godfather or the Sopranos. He is NOT to be fucked with. Get behind that mind set and you will get the game/novel. Don't and you are just going to miss ALL of the meaning.
Nuff Said
Sorry, I guess, I'm not able to get into behind that mindset, and thus, going to miss ALL of the meaning. May be Alex can give meaning to me while playing the game in future.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Nuff Said
Maybe the labels should be changed then.
Someone expecting actual NTR may be disappointed, and those that don't mind sharing may be missing out as they are avoiding what is labelled as NTR / Cuck

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Someone expecting actual NTR may be disappointed, and those that don't mind sharing may be missing out as they are avoiding what is labelled as NTR / Cuck
He is not going to be Beta Cucked. He is Alpha. He is allowing folks on the cuck route only to put Danna in her place. On another route he worships her. KS has great versatility in writing style. I admire KS greatly.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sorry, I guess, I'm not able to get into behind that mindset, and thus, going to miss ALL of the meaning. May be Alex can give meaning to me while playing the game in future.
Soooooo
you do not want to be the driving force in your story?????????

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Nuff Said
he is a sucker and not an alpha ... if he gives his women to others
those who do not like NTR / Cuck do not like sharing and swinging! because it's all one field of berries! so nothing will change ... I liked the beginning, but then when I saw all the game tags! I gave up this game....

sorry for google translation

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay thanks for the heads up,so bascially 2 months on average for full update concerning NTR/love

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
SHIThappened :D
What a fucking long ass shit prologue
and can you turn off the built in spoiler?

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes