Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I voted corruption but I ain't really interested in her so far. The flashback girls have some personal growth and that's what makes them interesting for the player. Danna on the other hand is just some rando the MC is fucking for whatever reasons.
Danna needs some back story to make her interesting and we need the old girls back.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Regarding the poll there needs be 4th option, simply I love Danna. I love Danna in all the routes, love,lust and sharing. She is just so hot. And well this thing with this game or atleast in this instance where the narrative changes according to your choices, for eg you chose sharing route and Danna is a fun loving slut, you choose not to share and Danna is a faithful lover that hates involving anyone else, I played through all the paths and loved the little nuances and differences in the dialogue. So yeah any Danna is welcome, and would love to see Danna in any and all paths in fututre. Danna above all, all the way (unless a character way hotter appears in future :D)
May be there is no need for you for the 4th option. But there are other players who are not interested in Danna. So, tell me, which is the best option for the people who are not interested in Danna but also hate NTR/Sharing?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I voted corruption but I ain't really interested in her so far. The flashback girls have some personal growth and that's what makes them interesting for the player. Danna on the other hand is just some rando the MC is fucking for whatever reasons.
Danna needs some back story to make her interesting and we need the old girls back.
Yeah, for the very reason, dev seems to be planning some so called "emotional" back story with Danna to somehow make Danna as a Ideal Love Interest. But, I'm sure my opinion on her won't change even after that emotional story. You will see me asking the same thing to the dev to avoid danna totally in next update too.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
May be there is no need for you for the 4th option. But there are other players who are not interested in Danna. So, tell me, which is the best option for the people who are not interested in Danna but also hate NTR/Sharing?
Hmmm yeah, what can I say, I speak for myself and I love Danna. Those who arent interested in Danna, well, cant say anything for them, except Im happy for myself that I love her and she has some of the best content found anywhere (in my eyes atleast).

Yeah, for the very reason, dev seems to be planning some so called "emotional" back story with Danna to somehow make Danna as a Ideal Love Interest. But, I'm sure my opinion on her won't change even after that emotional story. You will see me asking the same thing to the dev to avoid danna totally in next update too.
That stance is maybe, idk a bit harsh, this whole game is a supercharged emotional roller-coaster (with which many people take issues), all the story established so far the dev made from scratch, so it seems unfair to be unaccepting of anything further developed or added, so what if Danna doesnt have backstory, she is getting a story right now, this will go into character building, and even if dev introduces some backstory that is as good as that of any other character IMO. Afterall it was the dev who gave life to all the other characters, and if he does the same for Danna albeit in a later chronological order, its as good as any. Personally i dont think Danna is just baseless, the little bit of history we get to know establishes a solid ground, there is a very strong attraction for whatever reason you chose and both are strongly into each other. Yeah the unavoidable part may be irksome if you dont like it (I have taken issues with it in some other games where it was the case and I didnt like that character), but apart from that, well in that case Rachel is herself unavoidable (I hope I am not misremembering) and I didnt find Rachel much attractive, not as a person, not on the hotness scale, but well gotta take the good parts that we can get.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That stance is maybe, idk a bit harsh, this whole game is a supercharged emotional roller-coaster (with which many people take issues), all the story established so far the dev made from scratch, so it seems unfair to be unaccepting of anything further developed or added, so what if Danna doesnt have backstory, she is getting a story right now, this will go into character building, and even if dev introduces some backstory that is as good as that of any other character IMO. Afterall it was the dev who gave life to all the other characters, and if he does the same for Danna albeit in a later chronological order, its as good as any. Personally i dont think Danna is just baseless, the little bit of history we get to know establishes a solid ground, there is a very strong attraction for whatever reason you chose and both are strongly into each other. Yeah the unavoidable part may be irksome if you dont like it (I have taken issues with it in some other games where it was the case and I didnt like that character), but apart from that, well in that case Rachel is herself unavoidable (I hope I am not misremembering) and I didnt find Rachel much attractive, not as a person, not on the hotness scale, but well gotta take the good parts that we can get.
Rachel is unavoidable because she is part of MC's flashback. We can't change the history right? But Danna is present story. So, atleast in present stage, we players should have choices right? And just because Danna has a backstory, doesn mean we have to take her granted and love her right? Everyone has their own tastes. If this game is for vanilla lovers too, without a plan for harem, then expecting love interests to be avoidable is unfair?

And also Rachel is important to the MC's flashback. Much story is revolved around her. How Danna is important to the story? May be she is important to *share* in sharing path to share the information. But, what's the significance of danna in storyline progression of love route? Does MC ask reverand in non-ntr path to fuck her? How she is helpful to the reverand story in love route? In next update, we can find out. If there isn't any use of danna in love route for story progression, i dont know why danna is in this game other than giving us some fapping stuff.

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Rachel is unavoidable because she is part of MC's flashback. We can't change the history right? But Danna is present story. So, atleast in present stage, we players should have choices right? And just because Danna has a backstory, doesn mean we have to take her granted and love her right? Everyone has their own tastes. If this game is for vanilla lovers too, without a plan for harem, then expecting love interests to be avoidable is unfair?

And also Rachel is important to the MC's flashback. Much story is revolved around her. How Danna is important to the story? May be she is important to *share* in sharing path to share the information. But, what's the significance of danna in storyline progression of love route? Does MC ask reverand in non-ntr path to fuck her? How she is helpful to the reverand story in love route? In next update, we can find out. If there isn't any use of danna in love route for story progression, i dont know why danna is in this game other than giving us some fapping stuff.
Hey man idk i dont really wanna enter any arguement here, its clear ya dont like Danna, fair enough there isnt really any reason to counter that nor can anything be done about that, and I love her so also not any reason to counter that. Besides I wanna say ya said is Danna just for fapping material, well whadya know we on a site for fapping games, the more fapworthy it is the better the game lol. Plus ya just said we gotta see how the story pans out, now the only thing reasonable is that have a little faith in dev (or dont) maybe there be some developments you come to like.

I think the unavoidable thing is a major issue with Rachel than Danna, because we clearly see that in Danna share route something horrible is planned for Danna (though I'd love a sharing route where nothing bad happens to Danna and sharing can be done without any harm to Danna or hurting her). Danna as of right now is insignificant to MC, he may choose to signify her but that is yet to be seen and who knows what will happen, BUT Rachel has been established as the one true love of MC, for those who dont like Rachel that is a very big issue, MCs whole life revolves around that one love, that is a much bigger issue, we cant change history or for that matter anything really in this game, but we sure as hell can take issues with history and everything else too (like you take with Danna) so history is a problem too if it is the greatest love of MC which we dont happen to fell about that way, idk with this maybe what I wanna say is that I have some reservations, small or large, or personal tastes if you call them, but yeah everything aint gonna be tailored to my specific tastes, so I'm just enjoying what I can and happy for the good things I get, maybe thats what I wanna say to you too.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Is the dev gonna ditch a route and that's why the poll is up there? I actually kinda like Danna (love route) except the "hairy" stuff, but I think that's more of an outcome of that I really don't like any of the Lis in the past, one is crazy, one has a dick, one got minimum screen time and one "didn't cheat". Charlie is cool tho so I guess I like her too.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hey man idk i dont really wanna enter any arguement here, its clear ya dont like Danna, fair enough there isnt really any reason to counter that nor can anything be done about that, and I love her so also not any reason to counter that. Besides I wanna say ya said is Danna just for fapping material, well whadya know we on a site for fapping games, the more fapworthy it is the better the game lol. Plus ya just said we gotta see how the story pans out, now the only thing reasonable is that have a little faith in dev (or dont) maybe there be some developments you come to like.

I think the unavoidable thing is a major issue with Rachel than Danna, because we clearly see that in Danna share route something horrible is planned for Danna (though I'd love a sharing route where nothing bad happens to Danna and sharing can be done without any harm to Danna or hurting her). Danna as of right now is insignificant to MC, he may choose to signify her but that is yet to be seen and who knows what will happen, BUT Rachel has been established as the one true love of MC, for those who dont like Rachel that is a very big issue, MCs whole life revolves around that one love, that is a much bigger issue, we cant change history or for that matter anything really in this game, but we sure as hell can take issues with history and everything else too (like you take with Danna) so history is a problem too if it is the greatest love of MC which we dont happen to fell about that way, idk with this maybe what I wanna say is that I have some reservations, small or large, or personal tastes if you call them, but yeah everything aint gonna be tailored to my specific tastes, so I'm just enjoying what I can and happy for the good things I get, maybe thats what I wanna say to you too.
There are so many games where history is default. All games don't start by MC being a child. You have to take decisions after the default story is provided to you. So, yeah, Rachel is returned in this present stage, if she made unavoidable, then you can say that it's a issue. And I also support you. But Danna is a different thing. She is a thing in present. And We dont know whats the use of her if we dont want to share her.

And you said you are happy with what you got, because you got Danna. But for those who don't like danna, what else they have at this stage? There are rumours Rachel is dead, we dont know where Charlie is. Even if they return, we dont know they will have same amount of lewd scenes like danna have. At this stage, for those who dont like danna, have to go through a very difficult playthrough.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the game and personally i think the best girl was the second one, the one that was a prostitute / hooker? Think her name was cammie or candy or something like that. Wish he would get back together with her.

And btw, i caught onto the whole Rachel was dead before i even came here to read the forums, just gotta look into all the details.

aob86

May 12, 2019
I'm up to the part where you meet rachel on the pier for the first time it months and i just want to say i don't believe she is as innocent has she's made out to be. she was being friendly and spending time with that other guy. when he was touching her and flirting with her she made no effort to stop him. if she was getting unwanted attention from him surely she would stay away from him and maybe just maybe tell her cousin and/or bestfriend/boyfriend that were right there that he was bothering her but nope. when they were making out in the hallway she looks to be in no way trying to stopping him. she was swept away by the other guys bad boy attitude. in my opinion she had "emotionally" cheated and if the mc had not beat the crap out of the guy she would of left the mc for the other guy sooner rather than later in my opinion.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So im about to play this, and i see the poll hence my question- if i play corruption path do i have to share dana or is it avoidable

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
So im about to play this, and i see the poll hence my question- if i play corruption path do i have to share dana or is it avoidable
Per the changelog of the latest version 0.4.1:
Changes and fixes:
- Included option to remove transexual content from the game (you must start over to access this option).
- Included option to remove sharing content from the game (you must start over to access this option).

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Just finished the game and personally i think the best girl was the second one, the one that was a prostitute / hooker? Think her name was cammie or candy or something like that. Wish he would get back together with her.

And btw, i caught onto the whole Rachel was dead before i even came here to read the forums, just gotta look into all the details.
The Hooker may presently be in her late 40s or early 50s. I don't know what the Dev has planned for her role in the future but I hope we do get to see her character again.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Android port of
Life Happened [v0.4.1]
Download:
MEGA
Edit:Save/load error fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Link dead

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes