MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I completely agree with you. The best characters of the game were in the prologue. The prologue also had the best story arch. The lady cop made the game interesting and then we have that good love story with the agony and reconciliation.

Then it all comes crashing down with the time jump and the new girlfriend the story became all disjointed and bland. That basically completely pulled me out of the story and all I could think about, like you said, was getting back to Rachel. Which apparently isn't going to happen until the MC is old, I guess?

The prologue was like I was sailing in my boat with a good wind behind me really enjoying myself then all of the sudden the wind just dies and I am dead in the water then along comes a barge and runs my ass over and now I'm dead and all the joy and intrigue is gone.
Yeah, I don't think Kinky honestly expected people to love the prologue as much as they did. It was obviously a pleasant surprise that it was so well received but the game prior to the prologue was just the sex scene with Danna in the bed room (iirc, it's been awhile) and then he had the idea for the prologue and created that. It was really well done and impressed a lot of people, but then what does he do? Scrap the main story and not have the flashback be a flashback? He has a plan and is going to follow it, and Danna has fans who are very happy with the story he is writing.

As I am no longer the proofreader and haven't talked to Kinky in awhile I honestly don't know if there is a plan to see those characters soon or at all. I always took the prologue as a way to set the scene, show where the MC came from, and to some extent how he became the man he is now. Doesn't stop me from holding out hope that we'll get to see Rachel and/or Alex again someday.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I found Danna kind nasty and not in a good way. How much body hair does this chick have? However a bald under carriage? Sorry but unless she's somehow vital to the plot I would rather MC be unattached. She's kind of a boner killer imo... I mean hairy legs hairy ass arms that look like a wild pig... bleh.. no thanks...

• Angry
Reactions: Xros23 and Dezvex

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just picked it up again from the start of the present time line. The italics for thoughts are almost indistinguishable from regular text.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I found Danna kind nasty and not in a good way. How much body hair does this chick have? However a bald under carriage? Sorry but unless she's somehow vital to the plot I would rather MC be unattached. She's kind of a boner killer imo... I mean hairy legs hairy ass arms that look like a wild pig... bleh.. no thanks...
So far she seems like one of the main characters in the story.. so if you don't like her i guess this isn't the game for you :HideThePain:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So far she seems like one of the main characters in the story.. so if you don't like her i guess this isn't the game for you :HideThePain:
I didn't say I don't like the story I said I don't care for a model that has course looking guerilla hair. It's a daz issue. That note was meant for the dev in hopes they might rework some of the art, but she's just in his bed she hasn't had any placement in the plot at this time other than being in MC's bed... so I guess your guess is irrelevant.

• Angry
Reactions: Xros23

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I didn't say I don't like the story I said I don't care for a model that has course looking guerilla hair. It's a daz issue. That note was meant for the dev in hopes they might rework some of the art, but she's just in his bed she hasn't had any placement in the plot at this time other than being in MC's bed... so I guess your guess is irrelevant.
Seeing as she has had more content in the game than any other character so far she seems like an important person in the plot.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Seeing as she has had more content in the game than any other character so far she seems like an important person in the plot.
No Feios cousin had the most content and so did the cop chick... This girl has been in one scene... lol. Heck even the mechanic chick from the chop shop has been in more scenes. Based on the poll though you are probably correct. However doesn't mean they can't clean up the artwork. They probably won't but it would increase their popularity if they did.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So was any new content added? I'm on the love path, but it just ends at the same spot as the last update with Danna coming downstairs.

EDIT: Nevermind! Guess my save was just borked or something. Started a new game and getting the new content now! My bad. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinky Shop
Feb 5, 2020
Good update. It's all so beautifully messed up.
Kinky shop needs a free rein to develop as a game creator. That's when he delivers his best content. If all the player wants is a harem type sex game then not only is he in the wrong thread but impeding on the creation itself.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Good update. It's all so beautifully messed up.
Kinky shop needs a free rein to develop as a game creator. That's when he delivers his best content. If all the player wants is a harem type sex game then not only is he in the wrong thread but impeding on the creation itself.
Fuck harem. I dont care about harems. As it is different and not a typical game, i expected for a choice to avoid danna. Is it so much to expect from a dev who is in your eyes is "not a typical harem creator"? As he is not a "typical harem dev", i expected him to give options to reject girls. But Danna is forced on us. If we dont like danna, then there is no point in playing this. What happens to all alex, rachel, milf (forgetten name) fans? When they well appear? Just because we love those characters (individually, in my case, milf), we are forced to be with danna even though we dont feel anything for her (either love or sharing) and waiting for future updates to change the course somehow. It's unfair.

Now dont tell me "then dont play the game". It's a very easy statement to say but just try to understand from my case and reply me.

Reactions: Ursus4321

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just finished playing this game

Have to say the mc cant catch a break his dream girl gets taken from him around every corner

Wish he could just take rachel with him but nah he had to leave his dream girl after all the stuff they went trough

Man depressing game

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, I went through the sharing route which has the most story, and I need some clarification on some plot details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess things could get fleshed out in the future, but I'm not sure if I am just not understanding the current plot that is given to us, or if it's intended to be this vague and contradictory.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just finished the love path, and it was really good. I love the development of Danna in that path more than the others. Although, I am worried now that I have a loving relationship with both Danna and Alex now (especially after the talk with Arnold). Unless... Alex is up for a little throuple action? Tag team relationship with Danna? No? Just wishful thinking? lol. Either way, the loving path with Dana was awesome. Though I do see complications down the road in the next update (or later update) when Alex shows up.

Overall though, really liked this update. The new love path was great, and now looking forward to the continuation of the story in the next update! Awesome work as always! ;)

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
EDIT: Scrap that, I'll play this only when it's final version is released and won't restart every time when a new update is out as the dev can't keep using same code.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ok, I went through the sharing route which has the most story, and I need some clarification on some plot details.

I guess things could get fleshed out in the future, but I'm not sure if I am just not understanding the current plot that is given to us, or if it's intended to be this vague and contradictory.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are lots of holes in your interpretation.

Anyways... It's either plot holes or poorly executed plot delivery. Things are way too contradictory. Even with this much thought and going back on the script, I can't piece together all the information that we got. I wonder if new information down the line could make sense of this, because there are contradictory elements at play. Unless I'm still misinterpreting some stuff I guess.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I changed name in the beginning of the game when it asked to put my name and then in prologue when mc introduces himself to Anderson he says I am Marco, so what's the sense of changing name if we have to use original name only finally?

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes