D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Not many games hit ya emotions like this one. Great game so far and looking forward to the rest.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Trailer looks really good ;). Renders looks beautiful :).
I am a fan of light femdom contents. Is there or will there be any footjob or footdom scene? :giggle:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah, I don't think Kinky honestly expected people to love the prologue as much as they did. It was obviously a pleasant surprise that it was so well received but the game prior to the prologue was just the sex scene with Danna in the bed room (iirc, it's been awhile) and then he had the idea for the prologue and created that. It was really well done and impressed a lot of people, but then what does he do? Scrap the main story and not have the flashback be a flashback? He has a plan and is going to follow it, and Danna has fans who are very happy with the story he is writing.

As I am no longer the proofreader and haven't talked to Kinky in awhile I honestly don't know if there is a plan to see those characters soon or at all. I always took the prologue as a way to set the scene, show where the MC came from, and to some extent how he became the man he is now. Doesn't stop me from holding out hope that we'll get to see Rachel and/or Alex again someday.
Well I think all hope is lost I just saw a couple of comments after ours talking about Rachel being dead.

The reason I thought that the MC and Rachel was going to get back together later in the game was because the original picture in the OP had Rachel and some of the other characters next to the MC and the MC looked older so I thought their separation was temporary. But now with the new pic in the OP and the info that Rachel is dead guess that isn't the dev's plan after all. Or maybe it was at one point and he changed his mind?

So if I ever play this game again, and that is a big if, I am going to completely skip the prologue.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I think all hope is lost I just saw a couple of comments after ours talking about Rachel being dead.

The reason I thought that the MC and Rachel was going to get back together later in the game was because the original picture in the OP had Rachel and some of the other characters next to the MC and the MC looked older so I thought their separation was temporary. But now with the new pic in the OP and the info that Rachel is dead guess that isn't the dev's plan after all. Or maybe it was at one point and he changed his mind?

So if I ever play this game again, and that is a big if, I am going to completely skip the prologue.
Well… Fuck. Thank you for letting me know. That’s really disappointing, Danna is not a great character compared to Rachel and Alex. I didn’t care for her at all in looks or in relationship. Ah well, to each their own. Best of luck to Kinky and the Danna fans. Hope the game goes well. That prologue was amazing, wish we’d seen more with those characters.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well… Fuck. Thank you for letting me know. That’s really disappointing, Danna is not a great character compared to Rachel and Alex. I didn’t care for her at all in looks or in relationship. Ah well, to each their own. Best of luck to Kinky and the Danna fans. Hope the game goes well. That prologue was amazing, wish we’d seen more with those characters.
Yeah no prob and ditto about Kinky and the game and Danna too.

But damn I would really like to see a spinoff of the prologue. One where the MC doesn't kill the cop so he doesn't have to flee and stays with Rachel. I think the dynamic of the MC being with Rachel and the crazy cop would have been really good.

Also just noticed you are a writer for "The Cabin". I really like that VN it is very intriguing. I am hoping it gets an up date soon. I like all the characters too and little sis is such a sweetie. You are doing excellent work with the writing, so same to you good luck with the project going forward :D.

Reactions: MrFriendly

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
just read some comments here. do i get it right that dev concentrates more on the NTR/sharing path?
Not at all. Both paths have the same amount of content and end at the same part in the story right now.

There are lots of holes in your interpretation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways... It's either plot holes or poorly executed plot delivery. Things are way too contradictory. Even with this much thought and going back on the script, I can't piece together all the information that we got. I wonder if new information down the line could make sense of this, because there are contradictory elements at play. Unless I'm still misinterpreting some stuff I guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrFriendly

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn Rachel is dead ...That sucks .... Why would the dev kill off a dream girl of the mc

Just to get him in that depresed and angry state that he goes on a war path

Suddenly we get this other girl were we have zero connection with suddenly we get trust into a relation with her

Would be best if the MC had a choice to stay single caus his dream girl Rachel got killed off

And just go on a full out rambo path over the loss of Rachell caus no one can replace her from a mc standpoint

Even more if the MC ever finds out she was pregnant too

Still pretty salty that Rachel is gone she was one of the highlights of the story so far

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Good update. It's all so beautifully messed up.
Kinky shop needs a free rein to develop as a game creator. That's when he delivers his best content. If all the player wants is a harem type sex game then not only is he in the wrong thread but impeding on the creation itself.
Just finished the love path, and it was really good. I love the development of Danna in that path more than the others. Although, I am worried now that I have a loving relationship with both Danna and Alex now (especially after the talk with Arnold). Unless... Alex is up for a little throuple action? Tag team relationship with Danna? No? Just wishful thinking? lol. Either way, the loving path with Dana was awesome. Though I do see complications down the road in the next update (or later update) when Alex shows up.

Overall though, really liked this update. The new love path was great, and now looking forward to the continuation of the story in the next update! Awesome work as always! ;)
Hi,
Brylcreem

Thank you so much for your kind words! Please join my discord. I'd love to talk more with you.

Hi,
SpyderArachnid!!!!

How are you doing, man? I'm really glad that you liked this update. I know I loved making it. Danna in the love route is one of my favorite characters!
And thanks for clearing things for desmosome up there!
Just one correction, though: Real Marco didn't die in the plane crash. There will be a flashback in the near future explaining the airplane crash in detail. I understand that, how things are now, it gets really confusing. Real Marco was killed six months ago (Who killed him will depend on which Marco you're ''grooming'' - Paragon or Chaotic).

did'nt play the update yet but wtf is rachel really dead???
Hi
Sming403
That's a question I can't answer. Sorry...
Otherwise, I might be giving everyone a huge spoiler... ;) ;) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes