desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Kinky Shop

This means Jackie doesn't know that Chubs took over Marco's identity, correct? She thinks MC died in plane crash soon after she started her revenge (she might suspect he is still alive, but wouldn't know about the MC Marco switch).

"As far as she's concerned, you're still in some European dig hole hiding your ass after the fake older you got killed, half a year ago." Explain this line by Alex.

Explain her motivations and emotional state please. I consider myself an astute reader, but maybe I am misunderstanding this character. She did not seem angry that MC shot her in the prologue. As if that was her plan all along, or at least within consideration. She pushed him to the breaking point on purpose so he would snap. This interpretation makes her attempts on MC's life seem out of character. Also, who was on the phone with her at the end of the prologue?

Feel free to not answer some points that are supposed to be vague and will be revealed later. I do ask for some clarification if there are plot points that you thought were delivered correctly so far, but ended up being confusing due to wording or maybe oversight on the script.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have not played the love route, but I went over the lust route again. That black void background animation is still there, although I noticed it was integrated into the script somewhat with the clapping light switch (can't remember if it was like that before). I do hope that this style of animating was a one time thing. If animations with full backgrounds are too hard or heavy on the resources, I might suggest that you just don't bother with animations. Your use of still images are spot on, as is your whole composition of of sex scenes. It's very long and kinky with lots of variations and creative set ups. The scenes on the sharing route were done really well without any need for animations. I would take these over black void animations any day.

PS.
I do hope that the sharing route remains within the control of the MC the whole time and doesn't evolve into overt NTR. I'm sure there are ways to make it work, but I wonder how well it would fit the theme of the game. The route so far frames the sharing as the MC using her to get leverage and information. It's stated that he doesn't particularly like sharing. It's a pragmatic and ruthless decision where he treats her as his plaything and tool. Danna, on the other hand, is getting off on the depravity and getting corrupted. It would take just one more push to get into some situations where Danna gets too corrupted and starts doing shit without MC's approval. This might be enjoyable to some people, and believe me I like NTR as much as the next NTR fan, but not at the expense of consistent storytelling.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,
SpyderArachnid!!!!

How are you doing, man? I'm really glad that you liked this update. I know I loved making it. Danna in the love route is one of my favorite characters!
And thanks for clearing things for desmosome up there!
Just one correction, though: Real Marco didn't die in the plane crash. There will be a flashback in the near future explaining the airplane crash in detail. I understand that, how things are now, it gets really confusing. Real Marco was killed six months ago (Who killed him will depend on which Marco you're ''grooming'' - Paragon or Chaotic).
Doing really good, thanks! Hope all is well on your end of the world! Yeah, I really do like Danna better on the love route. She opens up more and you get a better feel for her character than on the other paths. I know some aren't a fan, but I really do like her character. And she just got better on the love route. I am still worried how that is going to play out in the future with Alex though...

As for the Marco stuff, that is interesting. Curious what is going to happen there now when we get that flashback. At least it will help explain things that some are confused about. I'm paragon all the way (always love the good guy, or as good as I can be lol), so will be interesting to see how that plays out. ;)

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Kinky Shop

This means Jackie doesn't know that Chubs took over Marco's identity, correct? She thinks MC died in plane crash soon after she started her revenge (she might suspect he is still alive, but wouldn't know about the MC Marco switch).

"As far as she's concerned, you're still in some European dig hole hiding your ass after the fake older you got killed, half a year ago." Explain this line by Alex.

Explain her motivations and emotional state please. I consider myself an astute reader, but maybe I am misunderstanding this character. She did not seem angry that MC shot her in the prologue. As if that was her plan all along, or at least within consideration. She pushed him to the breaking point on purpose so he would snap. This interpretation makes her attempts on MC's life seem out of character. Also, who was on the phone with her at the end of the prologue?

Feel free to not answer some points that are supposed to be vague and will be revealed later. I do ask for some clarification if there are plot points that you thought were delivered correctly so far, but ended up being confusing due to wording or maybe oversight on the script.
Anything I write down about that subject will be considered a major spoiler to what's to come. If you don't mind spoilers, please join my discord so we can talk about that without me spoiling the fun for the other players.
hope to hear from you soon, okay.

Reactions: desmosome

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Doing really good, thanks! Hope all is well on your end of the world! Yeah, I really do like Danna better on the love route. She opens up more and you get a better feel for her character than on the other paths. I know some aren't a fan, but I really do like her character. And she just got better on the love route. I am still worried how that is going to play out in the future with Alex though...

As for the Marco stuff, that is interesting. Curious what is going to happen there now when we get that flashback. At least it will help explain things that some are confused about. I'm paragon all the way (always love the good guy, or as good as I can be lol), so will be interesting to see how that plays out. ;)
I swear I'm the only one who likes chaotic Marco better than paragon Marco...

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What does this mean?:

Thread Updated: 2021-06-20
First Release Date: 2020-05-11
I've never seen "First Release Date", and there's no 'normal' Release Date.

0.4.2 is pretty new, but was it released on 11 May, or 20 June, or unknown?

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Please, stop making every scene breathe and zoom in/out. It looks good for high intensity ones if it's done for single images. If it keeps going then it just gets to be way too much.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So, the screenshots look curious, but before trying the game, I want to clarify.
1.Does the game have several routes in general or for specific characters in particular?
2.If in general, which ones?
3.Under the description it says "Sharing Avoidable". Do I understand correctly that it depends on the route and there are routes on which I will not meet anything that resembles "3 letters"?
4.Change MC's name?
5.What is the ratio of content on the routes?
1/2/5. Two routes for the MC (paragon/chaotic), which affects the overall story. 3 routes for the present time LI: love, lust, sharing; love & sharing are apparently on par with content (I don't play sharing path so can't say for sure), lust is lagging behind.
3. sharing only on the sharing path (sorry for stating the obvious), and that's it.
4. you can change the MC's name, but because of story reasons the MC will be called something else (nickname and assumed identity) in some contexts.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
1/2/5. Two routes for the MC (paragon/chaotic), which affects the overall story. 3 routes for the present time LI: love, lust, sharing; love & sharing are apparently on par with content (I don't play sharing path so can't say for sure), lust is lagging behind.
3. sharing only on the sharing path (sorry for stating the obvious), and that's it.
4. you can change the MC's name, but because of story reasons the MC will be called something else (nickname and assumed identity) in some contexts.
Ok, thanks for the answers :).

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
The plot is a bit too complicated for me, which makes it a bit boring. The colors are also a bit strange, sometimes too dark and sometimes too light. Close-up face animations but no sex animation a bit weird move. I am not convinced by the game, but this is only my opinion. Which doesn't mean I don't admire the work done. Good luck in the next updates. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Cheat & Gallery Mod:

-Adds gallery in main menu for all paths/girls.
-Adds cheat button on quick menu.

v0.4.2

Screenshots:

I'm getting unknown exception errors constantly through each play back in the gallery. I can hit ignore but after a couple of images it gives error again. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: nevermind I think it's working properly I think just an issue with the names in gallery

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes