Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To access the love route present in this update, the tag "ShareRoute" must be "False", and you gotta have at least 5 love points. You can achieve that by focusing on love choices from the start or, if you chose to go for the exhibitionism route at the beginning of Danna's first scene, you must repent and go back to the love route before the cunnilingus scene with the reverend. When back to the love route, focus on choosing love choices.
There is no error in the code. The "jump ending_message" is temporary and will be removed once the lust path is done.
Keep in mind that some lust choices will stop you from getting into some love choices that would give you enough points to geinally access the love route present in this update.
Will we ever see the return of the 1st (or was she 2nd) LI? The hooker/prostitute that made him a man. She was the best girl and its sad that she's probably gone for good. :cry:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What a weird dilemna !

Usually, I have no issue with VN with a heavy focus on the writing part, I got only praises or admiration for well-written jobs but here I feel like the more than abundant text is breaking my immersion instead of reinforcing it. My feeling is that I literally spend hours reading not only internal thoughts but also descriptions of anything from the smallest detail to more general things and then you have the story side too, which keeps getting interrupted by those walls of not-so-relevant information. The number of clicks I had to go through was exhausting to me. I believe there must be a middle ground to reach some good dynamic in a VN.

Honestly, I think the author must be spending a huuuuuge amount of time coming up with all those lines, while the story could progress more consistently without most of it. I mean the writing style would be perfectly adequate if you're writing a book format style, it helps pin down to your vision the imagination of your reader, but for a VN, again in my own opinion, you should spare yourself from overdoing it and let the renders do the talking for you instead. I feel like the writer wants to do the thinking for me or doesn't trust the guy playing to reach his conclusions. And since the rendering part is really one of the great things here, I believe the creator could make his life simpler just by relying more on them. Pictures can express something on their own and you don't have to add your input at everything, pointing out every evident detail. Just stick to the major features and trust the art to do the rest of the work for you. Again, just my vision of the thing, others might like it but I definitely don't.

Otherwise, if I focus on the story I believe it's something interesting, walking this grey/dark area with heavy choices (still have to see if there are any real consequences though).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still feel like there should have been something in-between the depressed billionaire phase and those drastic measures only a real asshole could take, just to give a taste of what his job truly entails before it comes to that decision, probably related to my first complaint though, meaning too much time spent on details instead of making deeper character progression.

Minor detail but looking at the length of the prologue, there should be more than one soundtrack while at it. Also, I'm a bit confused about how you survive multiple gun wounds including headshots. I truly hope the story will stay grounded in harsh reality. Maybe a little research on crime conglomerate and avoiding the boot of the law should be in order to keep things real enough. Oh and the 4 to 6 flashing white screens when climax almost had me throw a seizure (i played in a dark environment).

To put things in perspective, I've been criticizing a lot but only because I see potential here. I'll check the next versions since the characters, the story, and the moral choices made me curious about the direction it will take.

Good luck !
You are not alone. The verbose nature of the descriptive text and the random banters directed at the audience have been a source of criticism since the beginning. It's the dev's style and it probably won't change too much, although I do think he is trying to reign it in somewhat. You kinda get used to it though.

About the shotgun scene, it was quite jarring for me as well (playing a chaotic MC). It makes perfect sense for the character though. He's been in the game for 17 years and very often described as ruthless. It goes from 0 to 100 in the eyes of the player, but the character has been doing similar shit for a long time.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think dev forgot to remove the jump ending_message here (if DLove >= 5 ... else) in 9-V-0.4.2.rpy (and possibly in the below else as well)
View attachment 1263825
I seem to have missed a chunk of the story... Who's Danna & Arnold? how, when did they meet?
I wonder if I didn't turn off sharing at the beginning would have made a difference. Also, seem the entire label chapter4 is all sharing path...
The dev didn't forget to remove the jump ending_message there, buddy. It's there temporarily while the lust route is being made.
Now, If at this point in the game you still don't know who Danna is... I really don't know how to respond to that.

Feb 5, 2020
Great layout on the Discord server. Wish I could read melhor brasileiro . But my skill is minimal. Looking forward to a true safada Danna in my chosen route.
Any chance of a Joana Prado ‘feticeira’ model in the game? With or without the body hair :LOL:. I actually met Silvia Saenz once. She was the sweetest girl ever.
I only wish for longer updates but that’s because I’m so into the game. It really pulls me in and keeps me wanting more. The last two updates just made me hungrier. If I can help in the process just DM me.
Good work.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
You are not alone. The verbose nature of the descriptive text and the random banters directed at the audience have been a source of criticism since the beginning. It's the dev's style and it probably won't change too much, although I do think he is trying to reign it in somewhat. You kinda get used to it though.

About the shotgun scene, it was quite jarring for me as well (playing a chaotic MC). It makes perfect sense for the character though. He's been in the game for 17 years and very often described as ruthless. It goes from 0 to 100 in the eyes of the player, but the character has been doing similar shit for a long time.
I'll agree with you it was becoming less of an issue on the last part but I believe it's more because of the nature of the content we're fed (darkening plot which means having to move faster) than the fact the reader actually grows accustomed to it. Well, I can only hope you're right mate !

Now your comment manages to really scratch a hitch I had on this topic. What I mean is my previous concern probably comes from two different angles. First, I was on the love path with the blond ballerina, I did so knowing my MC was a big shot in the mob while remembering how during his first part in life he kept his head straight considering where he started. During his youth he was kept reminder he was a "good" guy. I felt the story painted him as pretty humanized (prone to violence if triggered but otherwise a decent being) and no sick psychopath ever. The love path led you to feel there is a way for him to get back at some sort of normality in relationships and decisions, even if he's damaged by previous events. Then things happen way too fast if you look at it this way. Secondly and it might have something to do with my first point, I'm now sure there is something wrong with the order in which the flashbacks showed up. I won't make a pretty argument citing examples but at the end of the day, I assume it's what happened to the mother of his child and his best friend that set him off completely, not some treason from an old mentor. The past visions should have underlined this point rather than emphasized the latter at the same degree. The reader would be ok with taking any kind of actions, how ruthless they may be if it was foremost to avenge this kind of bloody crime. I believe so at least.

Anyway, always fun to try to figure out what you'd do different if the story was yours. Cheers !

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
So, I finished the current content. I played the game the way I wanted to pay it. I came across 1 handjob animation. All of the sex was just stills. Great writing, great renders... almost no sex animations (probably really important in a sex game advertising the animation tag). yeah... not playing this game anymore. What do people look for online more? sex video or pictures? I love the story, but I really can't get into it as much. As I was reading through I was getting high hopes only to be dissapointed. boo...

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Great layout on the Discord server. Wish I could read melhor brasileiro . But my skill is minimal. Looking forward to a true safada Danna in my chosen route.
Any chance of a Joana Prado ‘feticeira’ model in the game? With or without the body hair :LOL:. I actually met Silvia Saenz once. She was the sweetest girl ever.
I only wish for longer updates but that’s because I’m so into the game. It really pulls me in and keeps me wanting more. The last two updates just made me hungrier. If I can help in the process just DM me.
Good work.
Hi, Brylcreem!

Thanks for noticing my Discords layout, man. It's delightful to see you giving Brazilian Portuguese a shot! I feel honored. Who wouldn't love to see some of Feiticeira's ass on screen, right? She is a goddess.
I would love to make longer updates, but I work alone. There is only so much I can do with such limited time.
Right now, the most time-consuming task for me is setting up the scenes and rendering them. I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to that, so I don't think there is much to do to get them done faster.

Thanks for your love! Hope to hear more from you soon.

Last edited:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So, I finished the current content. I played the game the way I wanted to pay it. I came across 1 handjob animation. All of the sex was just stills. Great writing, great renders... almost no sex animations (probably really important in a sex game advertising the animation tag). yeah... not playing this game anymore. What do people look for online more? sex video or pictures? I love the story, but I really can't get into it as much. As I was reading through I was getting high hopes only to be dissapointed. boo...
You do what you gotta do, man.
Thanks for your honesty, though.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So does earning more Chaos points than Paragon points lock you into the Lust/l or Corruption route?Or how do those points work exactly?
Is it a Mass effect reference?

Last edited:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So does earning more Chaos points than Paragon points lock you into the Lust/l or Corruption route?Or how do those points work exactly?
Is it a Mass effect reference?
Chaos and paragon points have nothing to do with LI routes. It's more about MC's attitude.
I'm a huge fan of the first mass effect trilogy!

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Chaos and paragon points have nothing to do with LI routes. It's more about MC's attitude.
I'm a huge fan of the first mass effect trilogy!
Damn right the saga is amazing,been playing the legendary edition these days so your alignment system certainly cached my eye.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Been a long time since I gave this a try, back around the beginning, hope this is still developing nicely. Charlie was incredible....I think I will wait till she returns before I give it another go. the Zone is full of games where MILFs are side characters, kinks, weird stuff, everything bizarre, and yet its rare that a mc ever ends up with a MILF, its always a younger final love interest, or harem that might include a MILF or two...sad for the MILFs that never get that happy ending.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes