Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hey dev is there any chance that rachel might be alive and we get to meet her in future or her character is done for
Thanks Hordragg!

Now WOLFIE@1234, if you really want to know about that, please join my discord and ask me about that again on any of the Spoiler channels, okay? I bet there are more people curious about that.

Jul 28, 2018
can someone give some spoilers? I played this game when it was still on prologue, and seemed like Danna was a nice girl. Why everyone hates her now?

Also, as far as I remember, Rachel cheated. Why does everyone like her now? What happened there?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
can someone give some spoilers? I played this game when it was still on prologue, and seemed like Danna was a nice girl. Why everyone hates her now?

Also, as far as I remember, Rachel cheated. Why does everyone like her now? What happened there?
I haven't closely followed those particular discussions but from what I gather people have since come to terms with Kinky Shop's explanation of the guy having forced himself on Rachel. On the flip-side most are miffed about the MC now being able to keep Danna as nothing more than a plaything and using her as a bargaining chip in his business endeavours, offering her to other men. As the first updates after the prologue heavily featured said path people suspected this to develop into a ntr title. Though sharing someone you don't desire or treat as an investment or a slave really is actually far from Netorare – but that discussion's probably as old as the board itself, so… *shrug*

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I haven't closely followed those particular discussions but from what I gather people have since come to terms with Kinky Shop's explanation of the guy having forced himself on Rachel. On the flip-side most are miffed about the MC now being able to keep Danna as nothing more than a plaything and using her as a bargaining chip in his business endeavours, offering her to other men. As the first updates after the prologue heavily featured said path people suspected this to develop into a ntr title. Though sharing someone you don't desire or treat as an investment or a slave really is actually far from Netorare – but that discussion's probably as old as the board itself, so… *shrug*
It wasn't only an explanation, but an entire narrative shift regarding to Rachel. In the very first iterations, her story was a reminisence as an inner monologue about what happened, and in that iteration, she cheated on the MC on purpose, by her own accord. That was changed when the gazillions of reworks started regarding the past events, both giving them renders and changing much of the back story.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Been a long time since I gave this a try, back around the beginning, hope this is still developing nicely. Charlie was incredible....I think I will wait till she returns before I give it another go. the Zone is full of games where MILFs are side characters, kinks, weird stuff, everything bizarre, and yet its rare that a mc ever ends up with a MILF, its always a younger final love interest, or harem that might include a MILF or two...sad for the MILFs that never get that happy ending.
That's the same thing I repeated in many game threads. It's always younger girl get happy endings either MC is a young male or a older male. Except in harem games which single paths will be possible and can be endings for milfs. But overall, in non-harem games, Most of the times a younger girl gets MC's heart and get married.

Jul 12, 2021
I finished my first playthrough. I guess I'm still missing a bunch of scenes, I saw people talking about blowing someone's face off with a shotgun and I didn't get it? Can anyone help me with that?

Also I went with Danna corruption and lust but I didn't see any images of her being shared/used, although they did talk about it. What to do to view those scenes?

About the game- there's a lot to like here but I do feel it can be a bit overly verbose where you could cut out a significant number of narration lines without affecting the story at all. Often times, there will be descriptions of what's happening when we can see it in the picture itself, so removing all those words would save a lot of time and make the plot feel more fast paced and fluid imo. Otherwise sometimes it can get tedious.

The plot seems pretty good and I'm eager to see how things unfold. Also maybe I missed how Jackie survives since I shot her in the head?

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I finished my first playthrough. I guess I'm still missing a bunch of scenes, I saw people talking about blowing someone's face off with a shotgun and I didn't get it? Can anyone help me with that?

Also I went with Danna corruption and lust but I didn't see any images of her being shared/used, although they did talk about it. What to do to view those scenes?

About the game- there's a lot to like here but I do feel it can be a bit overly verbose where you could cut out a significant number of narration lines without affecting the story at all. Often times, there will be descriptions of what's happening when we can see it in the picture itself, so removing all those words would save a lot of time and make the plot feel more fast paced and fluid imo. Otherwise sometimes it can get tedious.

The plot seems pretty good and I'm eager to see how things unfold. Also maybe I missed how Jackie survives since I shot her in the head?
Hi Qayen.

The shotgun scene only happens if you shoot the priest in the leg. Also, you need to go completely chaotic on your ''Paragon x Chaotic'' choices.

Danna's sharing scenes will happen if you choose Exhibitionism's choices.

About the verbose part. Man, I'm trying to improve on that department, but that's a hard feat to achieve. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Anomander Cake
Jul 12, 2021
Hi Qayen.

The shotgun scene only happens if you shoot the priest in the leg. Also, you need to go completely chaotic on your ''Paragon x Chaotic'' choices.

Danna's sharing scenes will happen if you choose Exhibitionism's choices.

About the verbose part. Man, I'm trying to improve on that department, but that's a hard feat to achieve. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Thank you for your feedback.
Thanks for the help! And I look forward to continuing the story^^

Are you thinking of adding a Gallery later so we can view the scenes?

Also when you say completely chaotic, does it mean from the flashbacks itself? I chose to stay loyal to Rachel but do I need to also fuck Melinda to unlock the shotgun scene?

The verbose part being cut down would also help you I feel, reduce your writing requirements when you can sometimes just let the still pictures do the talking, but regardless the story is good so I will look forward to future instalments, thanks^^

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the help! And I look forward to continuing the story^^

Are you thinking of adding a Gallery later so we can view the scenes?

Also when you say completely chaotic, does it mean from the flashbacks itself? I chose to stay loyal to Rachel but do I need to also fuck Melinda to unlock the shotgun scene?

The verbose part being cut down would also help you I feel, reduce your writing requirements when you can sometimes just let the still pictures do the talking, but regardless the story is good so I will look forward to future instalments, thanks^^
There is a gallery mod made by AB on the thread's page on the download's part. AB is a friend of mine, so you can download it without any reservations.

Reactions: Anomander Cake

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
This VN is an achievement in narrative pacing and characterization. Chubs is all of us at his as far his spirit, Jackie was terrifying in a good way. I couldn't understand why people were hating on Rachel though, she was super likable and devoted to the point of mania, albeit naive with the whole asshole pushing up on her thing. I was ready to just chalk it up to the typical F95 "everything that isn't focused on my avatar is NTR" types being ridiculous; but I found out her motives were retconned away from the initially clear betrayal..

I'm glad I didn't play the version before that decision was made because I'd have hated Rachel too, but I adore her character as she's written now.

I'm still in the prologue but its been one of the best VN's as far as world building and design is concerned. Keep up the good work!

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes