RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1869M
SHA1SUM: e5ea4553457aab9762036abed663d81400e0c8c9
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Reactions: caaarina66 and najm

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How much content is there for an NTR enthusiast? Also who is Danna to mc? Gotta need these answered before trying the game :HideThePain:
There is no NTR for NTR enthusiasts. There is sharing options where MC is always in control. If you call that NTR, you probably are not an NTR enthusiasts.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
There is no NTR for NTR enthusiasts. There is sharing options where MC is always in control. If you call that NTR, you probably are not an NTR enthusiasts.
So is this Netorase or just whoring/prostitution?

Need to know the relationship of MC to the girl being shared, context is important.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So is this Netorase or just whoring/prostitution?

Need to know the relationship of MC to the girl being shared, context is important.
It's not so simple. Well, Danna is MC's girl. The nature of the relationship and how he feels about her will depend on the route. In the sharing route, there is a carnal relationship yea, more based on more on lust than love. The girl is into all the depravity and "loves" the MC in some sense of the word. The MC treats her as his girl on the outside, but is not in some romantic love with her. He will treat her as a chess piece, using her to get info on his enemies and such. It's not really netorase in the sense that MC is getting his rocks off by seeing her with others. It's more of a means to an end. Closer to whoring. That said, there is some complexity in there as well. MC doesn't particularly like seeing her with others, but it's nothing to get hung up over. In the end, his revenge and his goals in the underworld is more important to him.

Anyways, I didn't play the current update, but that's basically how it was the last time I played it. I don't see this context changing in the future either, although no one knows for sure.

Reactions: Hordragg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah great, nice to see another update for this one, I quite fancy this game/story, so I was hoping we'd get an update soon :)

I do have to wonder though. While I do fancy Danna, I wonder how she'd take it if I were to get with other girls who I may or may not fancy a bit more. Would she be okay with that, would she be a cuckquean and even encourage me to do so because it excites and turns her on. Or would she be upset/hurt and find herself some other man to hook up with on the side? And this question is for the non-sharing path of course.
Just wondering, because if there was a risk that she'd cheat as revenge or whatever if we do get/have side chicks, then it'd be better for her and MC if they'd just part ways instead.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cheat & Gallery Mod:

-Adds gallery in main menu for all paths/girls.
-Adds cheat button on quick menu.

v0.4.2

DOWNLOAD:
MEGA, OR

SCREENSHOTS:
Hi IamAB
I looked and as far as I can tell no one has pinged you for an update to 4.3. If that's not the case I apologize in advance for this ping. I use a lot of your mods and they are always excellent quality. So forgive me for calling this to your attention. I'll patently wait for you to address this when your time permits. Thanks for your contributions to this game and all the others you support. Really excellent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Man, i love this game, but hate having to wait an entire cycle just to have the route i'm currently playing get some content. i'll come back in like 3 years, when we finally get some of that Alex content. :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
How can the prologue be so good and then the game after feel so empty? I didn't like that the choice about not forgiving Rachel was taken out. It felt like the only choice that mattered so far. But even then the story after the prologue is not very enjoyable. Danna the sasquatch is a boner killer and i got no feelings for her as a character. Would ratherhave a "years later" and the MC was single.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I noticed some changes to the love route, it was really nice (or maybe I just haven't played it in awhile and don't remember some things lol). Still my favorite route. Don't mind the sharing route either, just wish it was more of a loving sharing instead of just using her as an object for your plans. Sad that the update was just additions/changes to existing content instead of progressing the story further. But I'm a patient person so I don't mind lol.

Thanks for your continued work on this! Still one of my top favs. ;)

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Sad that the update was just additions/changes to existing content instead of progressing the story further. But I'm a patient person so I don't mind lol.

Thanks for your continued work on this! Still one of my top favs. ;)
If you play the sharing route you'll see that the story continues, as it says in the changelog.

Kinky Shop Really loved the look of "Shorty", she's beautiful. But wow, that past was explained so well and shows why she's so intense. Oh, I so can't wait for her confrontation with the "Ex". That's one hell of a fight there, and I'll be rooting for "Shorty" all the way. Hopefully with multiple bags of fireworks.
Btw, will we be able to see her stats as well? Also saw two dialogs with the wrong name, one of Arnie and one of Jane.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes