dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
you know it little hard to see the option menu because the background is bright. also donno the main character girl in the beginning. she got way to many mole.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I dont like the artwork. The renders are far too dark and not clear. Dont like the colouring or the lighting. No not for me. Good luck and bye. Thanks for the head ache.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Please add a Skip Transitions option. Really annoying the hell out of me with the forced transitions in this game, and it has a LOT of them. The screens with nothing but text. Just let us move forward by clicking, not having to wait per transition. I cant stand transitions in renpy games.

And what is the deal with 15 freakin screens to click through before you start the game? Stop!
Yeah, the transitions really kill me, but dev seems to have a real hard-on for them and not willing to provide the option.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, So, stop transitions needs to be added, badly.

The continual white flashing screens when a person cums, needs to be stopped. Absolutely annoying. One is enough.

The slow wait for simply saving the game since it has to transition to the page, needs to go away.

The screens with just text and such, too many.

And the many pages and other nonsense you have to click through even to get the game up and to the Menu screen, needs to GO AWAY!

I realize the dev want so be artistic, which is nice, but the annoyances are too many here with it. Please, streamline some of this to be faster and without so much clicking and screens to get through.

Thanx.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It says "animated" in the tags but there is no animation at all or does it come later in the game?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok, So, stop transitions needs to be added, badly.

The continual white flashing screens when a person cums, needs to be stopped. Absolutely annoying. One is enough.

The slow wait for simply saving the game since it has to transition to the page, needs to go away.

And the many pages and other nonsense you have to click through even to get the game up and to the Menu screen, needs to GO AWAY!

I realize the dev want so be artistic, which is nice, but the annoyances are too many here with it. Please, streamline some of this to be faster and without so much clicking and screens to get through.

Thanx.
Should have thrown some screen shake in there too so you reaaally feel it.
In all honesty though I did find the screen flash to be a bit over the top but still think there has to be something more than 1 flash to give the player some sort of feedback. Always urks me when scenes in games abruptly end. One click and its over. I'd take the current implementation over that any day. Maybe a balance of the two would be better. works for other games.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Oh, the girl in the banner is from Summer's Gone! She is also on that game's banner xD Does she not come without the head garb? I just stopped by to say that. Bye bye!

902677_SGBanner1920.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Always urks me when scenes in games abruptly end. One click and its over. I'd take the current implementation over that any day. Maybe a balance of the two would be better. works for other games.
The simple solution, which has been requested, is to allow players to choose in the settings whether or not to disable transitions. I do this by default in all games that have it available, as well as muting the volume. Transitions slow down my reading...I tend to be a faster reader and I also am just impatient.

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, i dont know if im getting the shorty scenes, just to make sure this update ended after leaving the church right? and the girl in the banner comes later in the game?

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, i dont know if im getting the shorty scenes, just to make sure this update ended after leaving the church right? and the girl in the banner comes later in the game?
It happens while the MC is at the church.

There are two ways of getting into that content:

1 - Going for the exhibitionism route with Danna right after the prologue (you can also reach that via returning players menu -select option 4 when asked about your relationship with Danna).
2 - Going for the first exhibitionism option with Danna right after the prologue then choosing the first and the second love options at the restaurant (Again, you can achieve that via returning players menu - select option 3 when asked about your relationship with Danna) - This path is what I refer to as ''Tainted love.'' Whenever you hear me talking about the tainted option, I am referring to that specific route.

In both cases, you need the sharing option to be enabled.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes