Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
phew.... :BootyTime: soo if Rachel will be back, i hope she till will be Li right? she's the reason why im playing this(mostly:BootyTime:)
Basically, all of the girls from the past and the ones who will be introduced in the future will be LIs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
When this game dropped I was genuinely positive about it, now here we more than a year later, and what we have is constant redos of this or that, lacking basic features like autosave, way too little progression for something that already like 10 updates, at least on the love route, and it's just still can't get off from it's ground. I suggest to settle things on already, because the "perfectionist" approach will only result of you always finding something that isn't right and needs to be changed, and you'll never really be satisfied with the end result while the game stays unfinished indefinite.

Feb 5, 2020
Good to have an update but I think at 4.3 and after a long wait the story is not moving forward enough in the direction we expected after the previous chapters. But then I don't know where the Dev wants to take us. Still think the story and CGs are top notch. I like the MC struggling with his demons and I enjoy being Paragon and Chaotic, it's a nice contrast.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
When this game dropped I was genuinely positive about it, now here we more than a year later, and what we have is constant redos of this or that, lacking basic features like autosave, way too little progression for something that already like 10 updates, at least on the love route, and it's just still can't get off from it's ground. I suggest to settle things on already, because the "perfectionist" approach will only result of you always finding something that isn't right and needs to be changed, and you'll never really be satisfied with the end result while the game stays unfinished indefinite.
I hear you, mister EZ8lt.

But honestly, if half the people who, like you, complain about how slow the updates are going, actually did something like throw some money my way, I'd have enough already to pay for hired help or even some render farms, instead of working completely alone in my spare time cause I actually have to work my ass off for some company to be able to pay the bills.
But hey, you don't see me complaining.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
It happens while the MC is at the church.

There are two ways of getting into that content:

1 - Going for the exhibitionism route with Danna right after the prologue (you can also reach that via returning players menu -select option 4 when asked about your relationship with Danna).
2 - Going for the first exhibitionism option with Danna right after the prologue then choosing the first and the second love options at the restaurant (Again, you can achieve that via returning players menu - select option 3 when asked about your relationship with Danna) - This path is what I refer to as ''Tainted love.'' Whenever you hear me talking about the tainted option, I am referring to that specific route.

In both cases, you need the sharing option to be enabled.
Hey Kinky Shop, guess you missed my post about some errors in the dialogs.
If you play the sharing route you'll see that the story continues, as it says in the changelog.

Kinky Shop Really loved the look of "Shorty", she's beautiful. But wow, that past was explained so well and shows why she's so intense. Oh, I so can't wait for her confrontation with the "Ex". That's one hell of a fight there, and I'll be rooting for "Shorty" all the way. Hopefully with multiple bags of fireworks.
Btw, will we be able to see her stats as well? Also saw two dialogs with the wrong name, one of Arnie and one of Jane.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hear you, mister EZ8lt.

But honestly, if half the people who, like you, complain about how slow the updates are going, actually did something like throw some money my way, I'd have enough already to pay for hired help or even some render farms, instead of working completely alone in my spare time cause I actually have to work my ass off for some company to be able to pay the bills.
But hey, you don't see me complaining.
I think you sorta misunderstood me. The problem I brought up wasn't the lack of updates, but what most of these updates contained, redo this, that, and after many versions the game still lacks basic features and hadn't really started off. If it weren't for all that, by now you'd be far ahead than you are now, with the same amount of time invested in it. Hence my statement about the always polishing something approach that will put you in a loop ultimately.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey Kinky Shop, guess you missed my post about some errors in the dialogs.
Serkana, how are you doing?

Thanks for bringing them up and sorry for not answering you before. Could you be so kind as to point them to me in detail? A part of the phrase that was being said when those errors occurred for instance. That would be perfect.

Lastly, could you please replay that part where Arnold refers to some MC's ''ex''? My intention there was for Arnold to remind the MC about the reason why Jackie abducted Anderson. If the text over there gives you anything other than that, then please let me know so I can rework the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Serkana, how are you doing?

Thanks for bringing them up and sorry for not answering you before. Could you be so kind as to point them to me in detail? A part of the phrase that was being said when those errors occurred for instance. That would be perfect.

Lastly, could you please replay that part where Arnold refers to some MC's ''ex''? My intention there was for Arnold to remind the MC about the reason why Jackie abducted Anderson. If the text over there gives you anything other than that, then please let me know so I can rework the text.
"It's my favorite movie franchise, man! I mean, sir." says Arnold, but should be Jimmy.
"Sorry, I didn't get that... Last part." says Jimmy, but should be Jane.
Minor details, but thought you should be aware.

Don't worry about that "Ex", its fine. Just wanted to mention Jackie the same way Arnold did without spoiling.
But what about the new Stats for "Shorty"?

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
WOW... nice writing... its the first game I play that made me stand 5 min before taking the first important decision Paragon or Chaotic... I was like... I am a fking perv but the story with Rach... awesome... that is 5 stars... just for that!

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
"It's my favorite movie franchise, man! I mean, sir." says Arnold, but should be Jimmy.
"Sorry, I didn't get that... Last part." says Jimmy, but should be Jane.
Minor details, but thought you should be aware.

Don't worry about that "Ex", its fine. Just wanted to mention Jackie the same way Arnold did without spoiling.
But what about the new Stats for "Shorty"?
Done and done! Thanks again Serkana!
Now about Shorty's status screen, it will be included in the next update.

Reactions: Serkana

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
WOW... nice writing... its the first game I play that made me stand 5 min before taking the first important decision Paragon or Chaotic... I was like... I am a fking perv but the story with Rach... awesome... that is 5 stars... just for that!
Thanks, SkepSyS!

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello!
I just started supporting you on Patreon because the game is amazing!

One quick question: in the "present", is the only sharing scene the one at the restaurant with the priest? Or did I miss something?
Thank you!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Autosaves aren't missing but merely not accessible, EZ8lt. And while Kinky Shop probably hides them for a reason, anyone not agreeing with their choice would only need to modify ScreenSaveLoad.rpy and additionally set config.has_autosave = True (or rely on someone to attach the corresponding files to their post, I guess). Done.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I played this back in March and really liked the VN but I was too focused on trying to figure out the impact of my choices to appreciate the quality of the writing. For some reason, I failed to follow the thread for more updates and only realized that I missed a few a day or so ago. As warned by the developer(s) my saves were no good so I've been replaying from the beginning.

This play through I have a context for what matters and what is cosmetic, so I am more sensitive to the writing. For the record the writing is MUCH better than I remembered. Especially crazy Jackie. Damn is she entertaining. Plus things in the renders like the 12 gauge garter, man that's just pure gold. Her, "old Ben" and the garter, still laughing.

As I catch up on the thread I see the complaints about cycle times on the releases. First of all so far I find each release rich in content while maintaining a very high level of quality. So tell the complainer to... Well you know,I'm sure you'll find the words.

Anyway. Thanks for a truly top notch game. We are, all of us, dammed lucky for your commitment to this VN. I look forward to the next update and wish you all the very best.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If she's a "whore" in your playthrough then that's because you chose to, she doesn't need to be like that. That's kind of a weird complaint to be honest.
She given me a "whore" vibe even in lust route. And she is illogical to play love route. That girl is just made romantic after the first prologue, because dev know there is good support for romance and he secretly likes danna more than any other girl. That's proved many times on this thread and the danna content available in game upto now. Otherwise, Danna is more suited to be a "fuck buddy/whore". And it's very hard to understand MC's character. How can a same man loves in one path but uses that same girl as a whore in another path? How the fuck his character changes so much? Because, the gradual character change does not happen along the prologue. We doesn't get a chance to mold MC into "evil man". But we got direct choice to share danna in the first update itself. How?

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello!
I just started supporting you on Patreon because the game is amazing!

One quick question: in the "present", is the only sharing scene the one at the restaurant with the priest? Or did I miss something?
Thank you!
Hi, elbarvoril.

Thanks for joining. I'm gonna send you a pm on my patreon in a bit.
To answer your question: Not yet. The restaurant scene is the only one available yet. There will be more in the coming updates.
If you have any more doubts, please feel free to ask. I recommend you to join n my discord and keep asking me stuff over there.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes