Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Autosaves aren't missing but merely not accessible, EZ8lt. And while Kinky Shop probably hides them for a reason, anyone not agreeing with their choice would only need to modify ScreenSaveLoad.rpy and additionally set config.has_autosave = True (or rely on someone to attach the corresponding files to their post, I guess). Done.
Thank you for stepping in, Hordragg!

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I played this back in March and really liked the VN but I was too focused on trying to figure out the impact of my choices to appreciate the quality of the writing. For some reason, I failed to follow the thread for more updates and only realized that I missed a few a day or so ago. As warned by the developer(s) my saves were no good so I've been replaying from the beginning.

This play through I have a context for what matters and what is cosmetic, so I am more sensitive to the writing. For the record the writing is MUCH better than I remembered. Especially crazy Jackie. Damn is she entertaining. Plus things in the renders like the 12 gauge garter, man that's just pure gold. Her, "old Ben" and the garter, still laughing.

As I catch up on the thread I see the complaints about cycle times on the releases. First of all so far I find each release rich in content while maintaining a very high level of quality. So tell the complainer to... Well you know,I'm sure you'll find the words.

Anyway. Thanks for a truly top notch game. We are, all of us, dammed lucky for your commitment to this VN. I look forward to the next update and wish you all the very best.
UncleFredo, thank you.

I was kinda needing to read something like that to end my day on a good note.
I just love developing life happened and finding people who share this feeling is revigorating.
Thanks for stepping up and giving it such a kind review!

I wish you the best!

Reactions: Chris_Prat and jxd

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
It happens while the MC is at the church.

There are two ways of getting into that content:

1 - Going for the exhibitionism route with Danna right after the prologue (you can also reach that via returning players menu -select option 4 when asked about your relationship with Danna).
2 - Going for the first exhibitionism option with Danna right after the prologue then choosing the first and the second love options at the restaurant (Again, you can achieve that via returning players menu - select option 3 when asked about your relationship with Danna) - This path is what I refer to as ''Tainted love.'' Whenever you hear me talking about the tainted option, I am referring to that specific route.

In both cases, you need the sharing option to be enabled.
so that character is only available in the cuck route ?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I can't believe how long prologue is. Though renders are really nice. I wonder if all the women in the prologue got pregnant?

Also I wonder what reaction I will receive if I tell my friend that lol
She is stunningly beautiful, despite her being in her early thirties

Last edited:
Reactions: kartolas

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, and I don't feel like reading through 64 pages to find out before posting this. I just wanted to say lots of people survive a broken neck. most that do though have some level of paralyses or nerve damage. so the thing in prolog about no one surviving a broken is false on so many counts. also I technically broke my back with minimal after effects so a can attest 1st hand that stuff like that is possible to survive(very rare but happens with broken backs lol)

Nov 10, 2017
great game. from the music choices, to transitions to effects letting you know something's wrong, it's a dream or if it's real, when or where the focus was for every picture. interest immediately goes up as fast as the boner does.

prologue was a bit lengthy for a non reader (trying to be a reader only read like 4-6 novels) like me tho, it was mostly the monologue (with me thinking alright I get it already) which obviously got fixed as I progressed through the game. time was obviously spent here. I always thought comics and novels had to be combined at some point. keep morons like me entertained with images. I mean I draw, but I'm not creative.

if you guys didn't know what you were doing this is one hell of a shot in the dark. because it looks like you fucking know what you're doing. with the writing, the music, everything. 2021-10-05 23_04_57-Life Happened.png
I also instinctively looked around for daredevil during this frame, forgot I was playing as the man with ill intent

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
AoA.jpg
JonDoe123, Misfit of Society, Sits narhe. Acolytes of Asking. ;)

Know that we have a thread dedicated to requesting Android ports. Know further that delivering a quality port of this specific title is not an easy task, so best ask nicely and politely. The most obvious problems in porting this are the teeny tiny font size coupled with long lines of dialogue (which does look even smaller on Android – at least on a virtual Pixel 3), as well as half the animations being shown as movie displayables. The latter doesn't work on Android as long as hardware acceleration remains enabled (so crunching them to VP9 may not be the best course of action if they can't be shown full screen). Classic lose–lose.

Ah well, should no seasoned (aka serious) porter respond to your call, I'll be taking it up.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, and I don't feel like reading through 64 pages to find out before posting this. I just wanted to say lots of people survive a broken neck. most that do though have some level of paralyses or nerve damage. so the thing in prolog about no one surviving a broken is false on so many counts. also I technically broke my back with minimal after effects so a can attest 1st hand that stuff like that is possible to survive(very rare but happens with broken backs lol)
The man narrating that particular event is the main character, a 36-year-old man without a degree in medicine. Also, he was narrating a moment of his life that took place 25 years earlier. So you have o agree that, from his perspective, since he never saw the Chinese guy ever again, that was pretty much it.
The guy might have survived for instance, or not...

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
great game. from the music choices, to transitions to effects letting you know something's wrong, it's a dream or if it's real, when or where the focus was for every picture. interest immediately goes up as fast as the boner does.

prologue was a bit lengthy for a non reader (trying to be a reader only read like 4-6 novels) like me tho, it was mostly the monologue (with me thinking alright I get it already) which obviously got fixed as I progressed through the game. time was obviously spent here. I always thought comics and novels had to be combined at some point. keep morons like me entertained with images. I mean I draw, but I'm not creative.

if you guys didn't know what you were doing this is one hell of a shot in the dark. because it looks like you fucking know what you're doing. with the writing, the music, everything. View attachment 1438401
I also instinctively looked around for daredevil during this frame, forgot I was playing as the man with ill intent
Thanks for this amazing review, guarddawg.

This pick kinda takes us back to Hell's Kitchen, right? Only in this case, I think the main character has more of a Kingpin's vibe around him. Gotta think of a way to keep Dare Devil away.
But Damn... You just gave me a hell of a thing to ponder on, as did the guy with the complaint about the Chinese with a broken neck...

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
It's really a good game. And the prologue with the fat guy killing a china psycho with a bull stryke is priceless.
I agree breaking a neck isn't always fatal, but you're missing the place where it happened.
Do you really think somene will call 911, or even help him in the slums? LOL.
If he survived, he'd come back with more people and seek revenge. Pretty sure another of his enemies found him same night.
Anyway, the best girl is the mad policewoman, she's just like my first girlfriend. A bit offline, but kind.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It's really a good game. And the prologue with the fat guy killing a china psycho with a bull stryke is priceless.
I agree breaking a neck isn't always fatal, but you're missing the place where it happened.
Do you really think somene will call 911, or even help him in the slums? LOL.
If he survived, he'd come back with more people and seek revenge. Pretty sure another of his enemies found him same night.
Anyway, the best girl is the mad policewoman, she's just like my first girlfriend. A bit offline, but kind.
The mugger didn't just get a broken neck. His head hit the concrete had enough that it was laying in an ever growing pool of blood. While head wounds do bleed like crazy that's indicative of an impact great enough to fracture his skull, and he hit very hard unable to protect his head.

Brain swells up pressing on the brain stem. You're brain dead in 90-120 seconds. No coming back from that.

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
I usually judge a games content and dialogue by the number of screeshots I take of something I liked. I don't even know how many I've taken in the prologue alone. Once I've got a new job (COVID's a bitch), you can expect a new Patreon.

Also, found an issue with Danna's hair in one of the scenes going through the table (if it's something else, then my bad). I've left the image small so as not to ruin anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
The man narrating that particular event is the main character, a 36-year-old man without a degree in medicine. Also, he was narrating a moment of his life that took place 25 years earlier. So you have o agree that, from his perspective, since he never saw the Chinese guy ever again, that was pretty much it.
The guy might have survived for instance, or not...
no. it specifically say just before the part about no survives a broken neck. that he didn't know he kill the Chinese guy and found out later. that he was glad his new found friend hid that fact he killed someone cuz the mc didn't think he would have been able to handle that well. (this is just speculation in this (), but I'm guessing the new friend didn't even realize he was taking advantage of the mc's ignorance till later as well) this is a clearly false info for a irl scenario. this is just a game I know. my og post was only to inform everyone here that this is false info and not to take as fact for those who where unaware. as well as to in form u as the dev about it incase u want to change that to something more factual, but with u trying to play it off as just being an option of the mc is just dedusting imho. i like the game and was conceiting supporting it with cash, but what u just said changed my mind on that. i still like the game so i still will play it but will not pay cash for it or recommend it any farther.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes