IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
The mugger didn't just get a broken neck. His head hit the concrete had enough that it was laying in an ever growing pool of blood. While head wounds do bleed like crazy that's indicative of an impact great enough to fracture his skull, and he hit very hard unable to protect his head.

Brain swells up pressing on the brain stem. You're brain dead in 90-120 seconds. No coming back from that.
base on scene it was the boot to back of head that did that to the skull not the pavement. it also likely broke the neck just below the brainstem. this kind of broken neck is almost always lethal on it's own. the combination of location, type of broken neck, and the fracturing of the skull is a recipe for a miracle being need to live through though. so that is true. my og post that sparked this(at least I think it was me cuz I didn't really look at pages besides 1 and 64 if it was pointed out yet) was more to bring awareness that is not accurate in the way it was stated.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
The mugger didn't just get a broken neck. His head hit the concrete had enough that it was laying in an ever growing pool of blood. While head wounds do bleed like crazy that's indicative of an impact great enough to fracture his skull, and he hit very hard unable to protect his head.

Brain swells up pressing on the brain stem. You're brain dead in 90-120 seconds. No coming back from that.
btw u will likely live longer then 90-120secs with those injury's. that timeframe is actually the max time u have to life without treatment on average. medical science is not always right. it all closer to educated guessing based on medical history. after the timeframe there is no helping u cause it is a losing battle 99.99999% of the time. if not even lower.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
The man narrating that particular event is the main character, a 36-year-old man without a degree in medicine. Also, he was narrating a moment of his life that took place 25 years earlier. So you have o agree that, from his perspective, since he never saw the Chinese guy ever again, that was pretty much it.
The guy might have survived for instance, or not...
no. it specifically say just before the part about no survives a broken neck. that he didn't know he kill the Chinese guy and found out later. that he was glad his new found friend hid that fact he killed someone cuz the mc didn't think he would have been able to handle that well. (this is just speculation in this (), but I'm guessing the new friend didn't even realize he was taking advantage of the mc's ignorance till later as well) this is a clearly false info for a irl scenario. this is just a game I know. my og post was only to inform everyone here that this is false info and not to take as fact for those who where unaware. as well as to in form u as the dev about it incase u want to change that to something more factual, but with u trying to play it off as just being an option of the mc is just dedusting imho. i like the game and was conceiting supporting it with cash, but what u just said changed my mind on that. i still like the game so i still will play it but will not pay cash for it or recommend it any farther.
plz keep in mind that i'm not someone who is trys to be/come across as hostile. I'm just some with vast knowledge on a lot of stuff and enjoy helping people. i'm also someone who hate when some trying to cover up mistakes with more mistakes. in other word i'm saying learn from the this instead of try to excuse it. hack just saying it just a game, it's not meant to be 100% accurate would have been more of an appropriate response and would have been 100% true, but by what u tried to do(at least based on way it came a crossed) was not a very good way to handle the info inho.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
plz keep in mind that i'm not someone who is trys to be/come across as hostile. I'm just some with vast knowledge on a lot of stuff and enjoy helping people. i'm also someone who hate when some trying to cover up mistakes with more mistakes. in other word i'm saying learn from the this instead of try to excuse it. hack just saying it just a game, it's not meant to be 100% accurate would have been more of an appropriate response and would have been 100% true, but by what u tried to do(at least based on way it came a crossed) was not a very good way to handle the info inho.
I think we are past that, buddy. The funny part is that I was just writing you a thank you note for pointing out a detail that I had forgotten followed by an apology for not giving your input the attention it deserved, but you had to come and throw the "I was almost becoming a Patreon but I changed my mind'' card. If that's not hostile to you, I don't know what is.
I wish you the best of luck, buddy, and thank you for pointing that the main character knew of that guy's death. I honestly had forgotten that part.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves disappeared yet again... Tired of playing same thing over and over, even with skip option it becomes tiresome. From what i've seen in image folder from the last version i played which was 0.41 i think there are around 500 of new images, probably divided in 3 or so paths, so nothing significant. Would really like if dev could make saves compatible because majority of ren'py games don't have save compatibility issues.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Saves disappeared yet again... Tired of playing same thing over and over, even with skip option it becomes tiresome. From what i've seen in image folder from the last version i played which was 0.41 i think there are around 500 of new images, probably divided in 3 or so paths, so nothing significant. Would really like if dev could make saves compatible because majority of ren'py games don't have save compatibility issues.
No problem for me

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Having just played this update from scratch I understand your point. However, from the OP:
This game is in its alpha version, and you may have to start a new game every time a new update is released since the game code is under constant review/update. So play it at your discretion.
So the dev(s) have made it perfectly clear that they are in alpha development. Typically alpha development is not intended for any contact with customers. Any testing/ consumption is internal. I think this is an excellent game and I'm willing to suffer full replays from time to time to play it. Only you can decide if you want to wait until the game is more stable.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I think we are past that, buddy. The funny part is that I was just writing you a thank you note for pointing out a detail that I had forgotten followed by an apology for not giving your input the attention it deserved, but you had to come and throw the "I was almost becoming a Patreon but I changed my mind'' card. If that's not hostile to you, I don't know what is.
I wish you the best of luck, buddy, and thank you for pointing that the main character knew of that guy's death. I honestly had forgotten that part.
like i said not my intention to be hostel. and that was me letting u know the action u took lost the chance of my money. imho that is not in it's self hostel. now lets say i info formed u do to mistake about just the info in game i was not going sub then that would be hostel, but saying the fact that u make unreasonable excuses for that false info in game lost u that is not. i would have still considered subbing if it was or that fact and was actually leaning in the direction of subbing fyi. also thks for the shout out i noticed it about 30 mins after the post u referred to here. i know there are those who are more sensitive then others and can see how that can come across as hostel that is why i pointed out that was not the intent, and thks for owning up to ur mistake at last. that gain back some points from me. i still doubt u will get back to point of getting a sub for this game before it dome do to ur action but if u make more u still may get 1 later if u keep up good work and stay in my good books.(the good book is more of a joke then anything btw)

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Having just played this update from scratch I understand your point. However, from the OP:

So the dev(s) have made it perfectly clear that they are in alpha development. Typically alpha development is not intended for any contact with customers. Any testing/ consumption is internal. I think this is an excellent game and I'm willing to suffer full replays from time to time to play it. Only you can decide if you want to wait until the game is more stable.
i agree it is at least good enough for having to do full replays on occasion. i will not likely play every release if i'm being honest. i almost never do for any game. example i have been playing corrupt kingdom for last 14 months, but i play every 4-8 updates. they do an update about 4x each month.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
i try at least every game that has male/futa protag, pregnancy, in English language(these to are only 3 that are required) uncensored(this one is only highly recemented for me to try it), and non text based.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is this game worth playing?
I've been keeping an eye on this game for quite some time now.

The women are beautiful. :D

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Yes. To both.

At the very least, treat yourself to the prologue. It is well written, beautifully rendered, and there's really much of it. So much so that some feel it should've been made into its own game and continued for many chapters more. The main game is set years after the prologue and while almost all of the LIs from the latter will be met again, it's still quite some time till than happens. Both in-game as well as out, especially as the one LI you've been set up with has three distinct routes to her already. Coupled with the (rather dark) choices you can make, the game's quite… broad. Which goes for the development aspect, as well.

Hope this helps!

Sngo

May 9, 2020

Not really.

The prologue was really nice, it's long and kinetic since past is basically set in stone but is a good prologue after prologue is were the game goes raildown the road to the point were isn't worth to play anymore.

First you get the NTR introduced in the game and the cannon story is with NTR in mind, mc isn't able or don't have intelligence enough to get info of his enemies without whoring is LI for info.

Love path is a joke and is completely left behind the NTR path, since ntr is the focus.

As I said after prologue come out and NTR cannon story the updates would take ages to give any nice development in love story and seems I was right, 1year after and the "love" route is left behind, first update goes straight to NTR crap and 6months after prologue "love" path update was basically a long phone call only. So if you don't plan on playing as a cuck isn't worth.

If you don't like futa you automatically lose one LI since there isn't a choice for that LI be a futa or not.

The game had great potential with the prologue but then after the road it took just destroyed the game potential. Thats why after 1 year and some months of development, a game that had a good prologue and has nice renders is very low on content/progress and just with 60ish patrons.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is the latest ver end up with mc leaving church to buy some flower? because that's where my saved (it loop back to when mc talking to dana day 1) i just wan't to know because i haven't met the female character with veil

albul

Jun 8, 2017
is the latest ver end up with mc leaving church to buy some flower? because that's where my saved (it loop back to when mc talking to dana day 1) i just wan't to know because i haven't met the female character with veil
Read here for details on how to get the Shorty scenes:

If you were on the love route, there's not much new content on the latest version. The content in the update is for the lust and corruption/sharing routes I think. I played the lust route only this update, so don't know any details about the others.

Reactions: zainon

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Read here for details on how to get the Shorty scenes:

If you were on the love route, there's not much new content on the latest version. The content in the update is for the lust and corruption/sharing routes I think. I played the lust route only this update, so don't know any details about the others.
thanks!

Reactions: albul
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes