desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Rachel is unavoidable because she is part of MC's flashback. We can't change the history right? But Danna is present story. So, atleast in present stage, we players should have choices right? And just because Danna has a backstory, doesn mean we have to take her granted and love her right? Everyone has their own tastes. If this game is for vanilla lovers too, without a plan for harem, then expecting love interests to be avoidable is unfair?

And also Rachel is important to the MC's flashback. Much story is revolved around her. How Danna is important to the story? May be she is important to *share* in sharing path to share the information. But, what's the significance of danna in storyline progression of love route? Does MC ask reverand in non-ntr path to fuck her? How she is helpful to the reverand story in love route? In next update, we can find out. If there isn't any use of danna in love route for story progression, i dont know why danna is in this game other than giving us some fapping stuff.
Write your own damn story lol. There is no rule that says players have to have a choice on all LI. If you are waiting for the past characters to be back, just wait until it gets to that point in the story. If you are a patron and you don't like the current direction, cancel your sub. It's not rocket science. Don't go into game threads and demand this or that and throw a tantrum. You are like a big baby.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The game kinda fucked up by killing the crazy cop and time leaping so much making the mc an old fart.
Yeah, the best and most engaging part of this game was the flashback. It made everyone want to get back to Rachel and/or Alex. Unfortunately that's not possible as it's been ~20 years (?) and Danna is the MC's current and only relationship with her having three routes (it seems?) of Love, Tainted Love, and Corruption/Sharing (or is the last one part of the Tainted Love route?). So it looks like it's going to stay on Danna for awhile which is why I've just been checking the changelogs instead of playing each update. If we are ever able to go back to Rachel I'll start playing again.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, the screenshots look curious, but before trying the game, I want to clarify.
1.Does the game have several routes in general or for specific characters in particular?
2.If in general, which ones?
3.Under the description it says "Sharing Avoidable". Do I understand correctly that it depends on the route and there are routes on which I will not meet anything that resembles "3 letters"?
4.Change MC's name?
5.What is the ratio of content on the routes?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What are all the routes with donna? I thought there was a corruption/domination/lust route that is different from the sharing route? Are we waiting for this route to get updated?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, the best and most engaging part of this game was the flashback. It made everyone want to get back to Rachel and/or Alex. Unfortunately that's not possible as it's been ~20 years (?) and Danna is the MC's current and only relationship with her having three routes (it seems?) of Love, Tainted Love, and Corruption/Sharing (or is the last one part of the Tainted Love route?). So it looks like it's going to stay on Danna for awhile which is why I've just been checking the changelogs instead of playing each update. If we are ever able to go back to Rachel I'll start playing again.
She was facing an uphill struggle from the get go. When you spend so much time establishing a setting and characters you get players used to them. Then when all that is scrapped for whatever reason, players will find it hard to care about characters they have spent far less time with. Especially since current plot progression is extremely slow with the whole branch split.

It's too late now but this game would have made more sense if the initial setting was the current one and we got glimpses of the flashback stuff during the main plot. The way it is now, it's like playing one game and suddenly it changes into another that has very few things in common with the previous.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Life Happened [v0.4.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 363 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 346 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I completely agree with you. The best characters of the game were in the prologue. The prologue also had the best story arch. The lady cop made the game interesting and then we have that good love story with the agony and reconciliation.

Then it all comes crashing down with the time jump and the new girlfriend the story became all disjointed and bland. That basically completely pulled me out of the story and all I could think about, like you said, was getting back to Rachel. Which apparently isn't going to happen until the MC is old, I guess?

The prologue was like I was sailing in my boat with a good wind behind me really enjoying myself then all of the sudden the wind just dies and I am dead in the water then along comes a barge and runs my ass over and now I'm dead and all the joy and intrigue is gone.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes