Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This is such a great game
It uses ntr vibes very well
I was actually really jealous when I saw that dude hanging around the girlfriend

It's been a while since I played so I have forgotten most of the game
But those scenes have stayed with me

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Built-in Gallery Enabler MOD Life Happened ***

This game has so much potential. Hope development will pick up in the future.

In the mean time it seems the game itself has a built-in image gallery that is not shown on the main menu.

Made a mod to put that on the main menu. If IamAB mod is used this mod will show button for that gallery instead. I have not actually used that mod so not sure if the button works 100%

Had to tweaked the image viewer code (not gallery code) slightly to make the Next/Prev/Return buttons visible.

Perhaps this will give a glimpse at the intended feature set of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot01.jpg screenshot02.jpg screenshot03.jpg

Last edited:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
*** Built-in Gallery Enabler MOD Life Happened ***

This game has so much potential. Hope development will pick up in the future.

In the mean time it seems the game itself has a built-in image gallery that show on the main menu.

Made a mod to put that on the main menu. If IamAB mod is used this mod will show button for that gallery instead. I have not actually used that mod so not sure if the button works 100%

Had to tweaked the image viewer code (not gallery code) slightly to make the Next/Prev/Return buttons visible.

Perhaps this will give a glimpse at the intended feature set of the game.

View attachment 3056356 View attachment 3056357 View attachment 3056358
Thxx man

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not sure if it's actually abandoned, it's just marked as one because there hasn't been any word from the dev in several months. Devs last post mentioned that a new project at work started, so maybe that's keeping them far too occupied to focus on the game, who knows.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
So, after i basically waste my time reading all the thread. What i get is that: The only good thing about this game is the prologue. After the prologue the game went FULL ntr/sharing path with almost 0 for the other route. After all that shit talk about not being a ntr game the abandon tag before even implementing good path other than sharing? I got everithing right? Don't worry i clearly understand that this is not the type of game i like (ntr/sharing) and don't understand why dont go full with that route and try to appeal a public that is not in your game. Im out of here. Just has to write something to le the anger out after reading all that sht.

• Haha
Reactions: Morgoth666

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Screenshot_20240409_203831_Brave.png

I was online on the last day of last month, I could have sent a message here saying if you would still continue with the project

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes