Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm yet to find a game with more potential in all f95 than this.

Shemale
Mass effects choice
Details that made me whoa. Blonde butt hair. Dev you are a god.

And for some reason speaking Portuguese-br, made me chuckle how formal the writing was.

Your potential was so high the gods won't allow it.

Last edited:

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
This story deals with some very disturbing issues so is not for everyone. However the author does a fine job of presenting the story and the problems the characters face in a realistic and in-depth way. There are a lot of people in this world who have been hurt deeply by things that happened to them and often their response to this hurt brings great pain to themselves and people around them. It can be very difficult to find a positive influence in their lives who can help them deal with this hurt in a positive way and to begin the healing process.
Hope that the author is able to return to this story in the future and let us know more about the people we meet here.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
He was done with the game the moment steam refused to publish it. One of the best rendered games goes down the drain.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Certainly hope to see continuation, it's one of those rare few games with true potential and is different to most, stands out.
But it's also understandable that when life hits you, it may be very difficult to focus on anything, glad that the dev's wife is doing alright now, that's what matter most in this situation :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just want to add to this... as someone who was a patron for some time. There was no communication to us on Patreon. Payments were still getting processed as far as I know. He did not once tell us that he was giving up on the game, like he told Spidey supposedly.

I do hope he and his wife are ok. I know depression can be a real bitch to deal with. But, you can't do that us. And just to make sure I'm not talking out of my ass, I checked and yes, I was being billed all of 2022.

Anyway... here's to seeing the game continued.

Jan 12, 2019
Yo Kinky Shop, thanks for putting things on the table and being honest with us. I hope u and your wife are healthy and fine.
Take some time to recovery if u need some. We will wait till you're ready. Just don't go full ghost, please. ;)

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi everyone.

As someone already posted above, last year was a tough one for me and my family. That kept me off my game quite literally, but that's not why I'm here today.

Things seem to be getting better on my end, so I'm here to make it official that I'm gonna keep working on life happened and make it until it is complete.

It will not gonna be easy though. I don't even remember how to write code anymore and that is without mentioning the rendering part. Baby steps I guess.

I have a lot of people to thank for the kind messages sent. I'm not gonna say names here because the list would gonna be huge, but thank you, guys, really.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Hi everyone.

As someone already posted above, last year was a tough one for me and my family. That kept me off my game quite literally, but that's not why I'm here today.

Things seem to be getting better on my end, so I'm here to make it official that I'm gonna keep working on life happened and make it until it is complete.

It will not gonna be easy though. I don't even remember how to write code anymore and that is without mentioning the rendering part. Baby steps I guess.

I have a lot of people to thank for the kind messages sent. I'm not gonna say names here because the list would gonna be huge, but thank you, guys, really.
I'm sorry for all that happened to you, and I'm happy it's going better now. Really glad that you decided to continue, as this is honestly the game with the highest potential I played on here. Good luck dev, can't wait to play more of it.

Reactions: belovedeggs
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes