skelido

Feb 7, 2022
Yeah, Talmadge. It's been a while.
I did not stop making the game, but to be honest, I'm doing it without any hurry to get it done.
Nowadays, I render and write the code only when I'm not doing anything else.
Bloodguard hit the bullseye when he mentioned that steam denying my game hit me hard, but it was not just that. There were also some health issues that kept me from focusing. I'll not get too much into detail on this matter, though.
It was nice hearing from you guys, and thank you for your kindness.
thx for still making this work dev. appreciate it and love the game so much

Reactions: Capt OA

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
I did not stop making the game, but to be honest, I'm doing it without any hurry to get it done.
Bloodguard hit the bullseye when he mentioned that steam denying my game hit me hard, but it was not just that. There were also some health issues that kept me from focusing. I'll not get too much into detail on this matter, though.
Hey, take care of your health and keep up the good work. It had great potential. Liked the game very much.

Eggnog123

Dec 14, 2017
So would you say... life happened?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
if he is taking his time with the update maybe consider a trans free version for that character as she is actually the hottest till you see whats between her legs lol That was a scary moment... crying game all over again.. finkle and einhorn all over again.. lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
if he is taking his time with the update maybe consider a trans free version for that character as she is actually the hottest till you see whats between her legs lol That was a scary moment... crying game all over again.. finkle and einhorn all over again.. lol
I would love a non-trans version of that character, myself.

I don't know what's going on with him, though. He seemed to be making good progress and then radio silence. I eventually had to drop my sub.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Been a while since I last played this one, but I did enjoy it a lot. Prologue was very long, but got me interested into the story and characters. Still remember the childhood friend, the neighbor, the mechanic (I would also have preferred a no-trans version)... can't remember their names right now, but I was waiting for the MC to meet then again after so many years apart.
yeap...the prologue killed me a bit haha. But the story offers a lot of kinky experiences and such and is really well-done, visually.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
yeap...the prologue killed me a bit haha. But the story offers a lot of kinky experiences and such and is really well-done, visually.
Yes, nice to see a production where the story is free of the rampant trope-isms in these games. No high school silliness. No peeking in showers. No MC who's shorter than women and has the body of a malnourished teen....and so forth. Hopefully he/she will be back to finish the tale.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, nice to see a production where the story is free of the rampant trope-isms in these games. No high school silliness. No peeking in showers. No MC who's shorter than women and has the body of a malnourished teen....and so forth. Hopefully he/she will be back to finish the tale.
Absolutely. I understand when life hits folks. So, hope whatever is going on, dev gets back on their feet and can get back into this.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm yet to find a game with more potential in all f95 than this.

Shemale
Mass effects choice
Details that made me whoa. Blonde butt hair. Dev you are a god.

And for some reason speaking Portuguese-br, made me chuckle how formal the writing was.

Your potential was so high the gods won't allow it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes