MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone.

As someone already posted above, last year was a tough one for me and my family. That kept me off my game quite literally, but that's not why I'm here today.

Things seem to be getting better on my end, so I'm here to make it official that I'm gonna keep working on life happened and make it until it is complete.

It will not gonna be easy though. I don't even remember how to write code anymore and that is without mentioning the rendering part. Baby steps I guess.

I have a lot of people to thank for the kind messages sent. I'm not gonna say names here because the list would gonna be huge, but thank you, guys, really.
Hey KS,

I'm happy to hear your wife is recovering from her cancer. I hope that she stays cancer free and clear and only has to think about it in future when calculating how long she has been a cancer survivor. All the best for you both.

As to the game, this game still has the best prologue I've ever played, I am glad you are going to continue it. If you need anything feel free to reach out.

Take care of you and yours,
MrF

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hy, guys.
So, after spending a few days creating the scenarios that I'm gonna use for Shorty's flashbachlast, It's finally time for some serious rendering.
In the following days I'll be posting more, so feel free to give me your thoughts. I usually make use of a lot of them as I make the scenes.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

What's up, guys?
This is just a quick heads-up on Life Happened's update.
The rendering phase is underway. Atm I have 216 renders, 19 still pending some adjustments on Photoshop.
The screenshot above is one of the finalized ones.
I hope you guys like it.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Pausing subscription billings
Hy, guys.
I hope you're doing fine.
Today I received a new project from my company to be developed at the base of operations located in Macaé, Rio de Janeiro.
The project in question must be completed in six months, during which time I must accompany the development team.
Unfortunately during this period, I will not be able to continue with the development of Life happened.
During this time I will pause the monthly payments and only return them when I get back to developing the game.
Don't worry, I'm still excited about my game, but it's not fair for me to receive financial support from you without actively working.
I apologize for the increased delay in releasing the next version of Life Happened.
I have already paused the charges for the month of August. Unfortunately, the Patreon site does not allow me to pause billing indefinitely, it only allows me to do so for the duration of one month when I have to start another pause. Therefore, if someone is unduly charged from the first of August, please send me a private message so I can make the refund.
Once more, sorry guys

K I A

Nov 18, 2022

Pausing subscription billings
Hy, guys.
I hope you're doing fine.
Today I received a new project from my company to be developed at the base of operations located in Macaé, Rio de Janeiro.
The project in question must be completed in six months, during which time I must accompany the development team.
Unfortunately during this period, I will not be able to continue with the development of Life happened.
During this time I will pause the monthly payments and only return them when I get back to developing the game.
Don't worry, I'm still excited about my game, but it's not fair for me to receive financial support from you without actively working.
I apologize for the increased delay in releasing the next version of Life Happened.
I have already paused the charges for the month of August. Unfortunately, the Patreon site does not allow me to pause billing indefinitely, it only allows me to do so for the duration of one month when I have to start another pause. Therefore, if someone is unduly charged from the first of August, please send me a private message so I can make the refund.
Once more, sorry guys
literally life happened

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Kinky Shop
If you still visit this thread I just want to say again that this is a gem of a game, ever since you released it I have never forgotten it holds a special place. It's really a shame the problems you've been facing and that this couldn't be continued. I wish you best of luck and hope that you would be able to continue it. This game is a masterpiece, and deserves to be completed and you have a special talent in creating VNs, I am confident if you are able to you will create many great VNs.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
It's a completely fair question.
Then the most sensible reply would be this: if ‘that’ is your main concern then this remarkable piece of AVN artwork is not for you, but if you’re looking for beautiful images, a gripping story, a music score that fits to every scene, perfect transitions….and more, an AVN that will make you go through the gamut of human emotions, then …

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Then the most sensible reply would be this: if ‘that’ is your main concern then this remarkable piece of AVN artwork is not for you, but if you’re looking for beautiful images, a gripping story, a music score that fits to every scene, perfect transitions….and more, an AVN that will make you go through the gamut of human emotions, then …
Lol. I'll wait for an answer from someone without a personality disorder

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
There's only one sharing scene iirc, but you can achieve the same result without the sharing. (But it has been some time that I played this, so I may have forgotten something.)
With the prologue the game has quite some content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lol. I'll wait for an answer from someone without a personality disorder
it's kinda a tasteless question - it's been normalized around here so people don't realize it, but can you imagine how obnoxious every thread would be if it were packed full of queries of "can I play this game while avoiding [X tag contained in the lede]?"

I don't think I've ever seen a game with a sharing disclaimer in the header which consists of that as the majority of the content. If I had, I'd be more sympathetic to questions like this, but that's just not reality.

Separately, I was excited to see dev posting from earlier this summer, I though game was abandoned when I checked last winter, shame it's on another hiatus; very much Deliverance vibes.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
it's kinda a tasteless question - it's been normalized around here so people don't realize it, but can you imagine how obnoxious every thread would be if it were packed full of queries of "can I play this game while avoiding [X tag contained in the lede]?"

I don't think I've ever seen a game with a sharing disclaimer in the header which consists of that as the majority of the content. If I had, I'd be more sympathetic to questions like this, but that's just not reality.

Separately, I was excited to see dev posting from earlier this summer, I though game was abandoned when I checked last winter, shame it's on another hiatus; very much Deliverance vibes.
Multiple reviews said there wasn't nearly as much content for the non-sharing route but they were from over a year ago that's why I asked.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Why is the game tagged abandoned when dev clearly stated its only on-hold for six months while he works his IRL job project??

Also is the sharing/ntr path complete or is everything still very unfinished?

Reactions: jamonserrano
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes