Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Its avoidable but you then miss the vast majority of the content after the prologue.
Not necessarily. You don't need to share Danna to get into shorty's content and Sevastian's second talk.

Shorty shows up at the church during MC's second meeting with Sevastian, the reverend. For that to happen you have to talk with Sevastian on Friday at his restaurant.

It happens while the MC is still at the church.

There are two ways of getting into that content:

1 - Going for the exhibitionism route with Danna right after the prologue (you can also reach that via returning players menu - select option 4 when asked about your relationship with Danna).
2 - Going for the first exhibitionism option with Danna right after the prologue then choosing the first and the second love options at the restaurant (Again, you can achieve that via returning players menu - select option 3 when asked about your relationship with Danna). This path is what I refer to as the ''Tainted love route.'' Whenever you hear me talking about the tainted option, I am referring to that specific route. In this last scenario, you don't share Danna at all.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3 + IAmAB's multimod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
I'm trying to share Danna with sevastian but I can't every time they meet on ship or yacht (IDK) mc takes his gun starts to threaten I can't seem to trigger that route can anyone tell what's the requirements for that scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: xvergonha

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new here, I don't know about the Walkthrough Mod, what it's for, what effect it has, how to use it, can u help me guys, to explain about WM, maybe u can give me some web link about Walkthrough Mod

nowheelies

Jul 18, 2021
after the principal and Jackie's 'meeting' -
[[
"For a long time, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she lived in her own private universe not bound by our rules or rules of any kind for that matter..."
"When she was around, it was like the world started to abide by her crazy rules..."
]]

Crazy talk? Check. Gonna hop over and support this dev :cool:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nearly 7 months later, has anyone an answer to this question?
It was answered in the story a long time ago, the MC knocked up Rachel but depending on what you believe, she and your 'daughter' were both killed a long time ago. I don't know who else you are referring to?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It was answered in the story a long time ago, the MC knocked up Rachel but depending on what you believe, she and your 'daughter' were both killed a long time ago. I don't know who else you are referring to?
What I mean is that searching for pregnancy didn't answer the question whether it's implemented or not.
Guessing from your answer you mean that the story mention Rachel being pregnant and that's pretty much it?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
What I mean is that searching for pregnancy didn't answer the question whether it's implemented or not.
Guessing from your answer you mean that the story mention Rachel being pregnant and that's pretty much it?
Yeah as far as I remember, late in the prologue, when the MC finally gets back together with Rachel, they start having sex and its mentioned around the time he has to leave everything/everyone behind, that she did in fact get pregnant. I'm guessing you wanted to see actual pregnant content, the only other LI we would have seen potentially get knocked up is Danna. But since she's in the current timeline, all you get to see is her creampies with a mention of a possible pregnancy since she's not on birth control, but its way too soon for anything else.

they are not dead
Obviously. I did mention rather tongue-in-cheek depending on who you actually believe, the official story was Rachel and the MC's daughter were killed by Jackie, but clearly that was put out there to dissuade the MC from coming back and reuniting with his girls.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah as far as I remember, late in the prologue, when the MC finally gets back together with Rachel, they start having sex and its mentioned around the time he has to leave everything/everyone behind, that she did in fact get pregnant. I'm guessing you wanted to see actual pregnant content, the only other LI we would have seen potentially get knocked up is Danna. But since she's in the current timeline, all you get to see is her creampies with a mention of a possible pregnancy since she's not on birth control, but its way too soon for anything else.
Correct, I wanted to see pregnant content as it's what I expect from games which flies the pregnant tag.

Thank you for your answer, game is to be removed from my list.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Haha, seems like players spent more time AVOIDING the game that actually playing it. :unsure:

So tell me, after I AVOID the futa content, AVOID the sharing content and I suppose AVOID the NTR,
is there really any of the game left to play? :unsure:

OH, hey, that's great.

You used the word avoid and put stuff after it and attempted a funny.

So cute.

Can I keep you?
I guess Acondo don't want none unless there's content hon....

Wolfaze14

Jul 4, 2019
Haha, seems like players spent more time AVOIDING the game that actually playing it. :unsure:

So tell me, after I AVOID the futa content, AVOID the sharing content and I suppose AVOID the NTR,
is there really any of the game left to play? :unsure:

You miss about 15% of content. Just like any other choice based game.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Did this dev get a bunch of big donors who are paying him for more NTR content? I remember this dev stating that the sharing/NTR was not to be the focus of this game but like 80% of content after the prologue is all of that type of content.

This sucks because that prologue was awesome and it's clear a lot of effort goes into the production of the game, but it just feels like another bait and switch...:cry:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Did this dev get a bunch of big donors who are paying him for more NTR content? I remember this dev stating that the sharing/NTR was not to be the focus of this game but like 80% of content after the prologue is all of that type of content.

This sucks because that prologue was awesome and it's clear a lot of effort goes into the production of the game, but it just feels like another bait and switch...:cry:
I'm not sure if we're even playing the same game. I remember in the prologue he catches his girlfriend kissing some other guy, which is a big part of the story. MC then bangs that hot older woman who lives in the building. There's that brunette with glasses, there's the trans girl he has a relationship with (if you go that route) and then there's Danna, who has the only sharing/NTR stuff, and as far as I can remember it's only one event.

Also, the dev's December update on Patreon talks about Danna's pure love route version of the sharing/NTR path I mentioned a moment ago where things will obviously be handled without Danna fucking that dude.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes