VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the "unmolested" version via MEGA and end the end of unzipping got a bunch of errors.
The prepatched games in the opening post are .7z files, if your not using 7Zip you can get errors extracting them. Look back here for some alternatives if you don't want to use it.

The modded game contains these mods. Some extra dialogue, interactions and scenes.

Reactions: flordeloto0

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
NOW im confused as fuck... The girl...just died after 20 days or so and i have absolutely now fucking idea why! Only thing i could do was chatting, patting and go to the clothes shop with her Oo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
NOW im confused as fuck... The girl...just died after 20 days or so and i have absolutely now fucking idea why!
Did you buy Sylvie the pancakes? There's a few things you need to do, like buy her the dress and pancakes pat her head a lot. Not molest her. There's a section on alive in the opening posts guide.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Did you buy Sylvie the pancakes? There's a few things you need to do, like buy her the dress and pancakes pat her head a lot. Not molest her. There's a section on alive in the opening posts guide.
WTF? There was never an option to buy her cake... All i could do was buying clothes and relax at the plaza... At home i could only chat or pat...

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
TheBlueKnight is correct. You NEED to give her pancakes at the first visit to the Cafe. You do not even need to talk to her at all. First of all, don't molest her. Just repeat the head patting and always give her good food and let her try doing some chores when she asks. Then when you get asked to go out the first time, go straight to the cafe and feed her pancakes. Then take her to the clothes shop asap. Just the summer dress is what you need IIRC. You have unlimited funds so you can repeat both afterwards but other than first time, you need to build up the head pats. If you follow that like I do, she has never died.
EDITED... the cafe has strange hours. It's really only open in the afternoons and early evening then it closes.
Edited again.. normal route, I think during the first outing??

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
TheBlueKnight is correct. You NEED to give her pancakes at the first visit to the Cafe. You do not even need to talk to her at all. First of all, don't molest her. Just repeat the head patting and always give her good food and let her try doing some chores when she asks. Then when you get asked to go out the first time, go straight to the cafe and feed her pancakes. Then take her to the clothes shop asap. Just the summer dress is what you need IIRC. You have unlimited funds so you can repeat both afterwards but other than first time, you need to build up the head pats. If you follow that like I do, she has never died.
EDITED... the cafe has strange hours. It's really only open in the afternoons and early evening then it closes.
Edited again.. normal route, I think during the first outing??
Well the opening hours would explain why i never new about the cafe... Sooo, should i take the normal route at the first time out? I chose 2 times the alternative to the shop but got after this i never got an option for another route so far

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you first pick to go down the alternative route the next time you'll either need to rest in the plaza, or wait to go out until midday. You don't have to but it is more efficient to go normal route first.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
You only choose the route the first time. The reason I went normal route is because she thinks she's supposed to hide and not be seen. By going the normal route, you break her line of thought on that and it shows her that you're not embarrassed to be out with her. That's what I think.
After that, I just go out sometime around noon to 4 pm since it's the "sweet spot". After she lives, I will venture out in the morning to trigger meeting ppl at the market to get the book and wine. Then after the first xxx scene, I will go out again at night to the clothes shop to trigger to "risky clothing" purchases.
During that time, I'll also be focusing on ONE set of triggers - for example, I'll focus on the nurse uniform or the morning awakenings. Then after that chain is done, I'll start another chain of events.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Whats the difference between the unmolested and molested game? I saw the pictures and I wanted to get starting playing this but.. exactly which version should I be downloading?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whats the difference between the unmolested and molested game? I saw the pictures and I wanted to get starting playing this but.. exactly which version should I be downloading?
Both have the partial uncensor and translation patch. But the one that's labelled as with mods has some extra mods included, the other doesn't.

Dark_Supway

May 5, 2020
I just recently found out that the sekaiproject-thing flopped (as expected).
good to see that this game continues to be supported by people.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
When i was extracting the files with WinRAR it spat some errors at me saying it could not find file pathways, i wish i would have had the common sense to copy the errors to paste them here but has anyone else had a problem with this?

The version i had downloaded was the molested version.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
When i was extracting the files with WinRAR it spat some errors at me saying it could not find file pathways, i wish i would have had the common sense to copy the errors to paste them here but has anyone else had a problem with this?

The version i had downloaded was the molested version.
Only got a black screen as well the the WinRAR extraction.
Unzipped with 7zip and it works fine. Hope this helps anyone who sees this.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Download it again. That happened to mew

What do you mean? What project?
"Freakily Charming", the developer of this game had accepted a deal with Sekai Project where they (Sekai Project) would "professionally translate" and localize the game for distribution to English/Western locations. When that was announced, even I had my doubts that it would work since Ray (Freakily Charming) is well-known to be very hostile to "Westerners" because of "piracy". And then Sekai Project? They barely made a few comments and then just sat there. Which they've done before because some of us suspect that they're after rights to make more $$ from the games and stiffing developers.
So honestly, I'm not surprised and that's why I'm encouraged we have fans who can see the writing on the wall and kept going. More props to anyone who helps with this in their free time!

Reactions: AliceAshley

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The 7Zip problem happens all the time. very nearly released a official English version Teaching Feeling (the game was ready to go), but it was kind of a disaster. If your signed up to ULMF you can read about all it .

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes