VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

egged

Apr 25, 2020
Just curious, does anything give more affection than just giving her headpats for the whole day?

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
Hey guys, just wondering is there any special phrases which i can tell her? Anything i wrote down just disappear, and is there any special names , etc.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, just wondering is there any special phrases which i can tell her?
There's some the guide from the opening post, and for some names look back here. Also if your using the modded transfix there's John Cena...

Pretty old Pastebin list .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone know how to unlock the scene right after the nurse part in memory?
Get Sylvie horny by touching her breast. Pick the carry her option that appears for the first scene, the other two are from getting her horny but then waiting until night and drinking wine with Sylvie. One for tipsy and drunk.

Translated memory guide back here.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
why is the art style so fuckin' creepy though???
That's Ray-Kbys' thing. Go check out his other works. In my opinion: This game is the second-least creepy of all of his works, the cutest being Love At First Sight, a VN also available here. Past that, one should expect horror or Lovecraftian themes yet find it Freakily Charming.

Mar 23, 2020
I cant get it to run. Unpacked the modded version, clicked the application file (using Windows 10), and it opened up a window titled "Loading TyranoScript" with just a black screen. Anyone able to help here? Wanting to play this game.

Rinsim

Dec 7, 2019
hi i'm new here, i feel stupid for asking this but how do i put stuff like clothes etc into the game.
i have the modded version but i'm not to sure on what to do with the mod files.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i have the modded version but i'm not to sure on what to do with the mod files.
If you have the prepatched modded game from the opening post it's all ready to go. Type "custom clothing" into the say bar to get the custom clothing menu in the closet for a few themed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have no say bar yet play the game for a bit and it should eventually appear.

There's not really any clothes mods though, they were all for a old version of the game and don't really fit any more. There's only these edited versions of the default ones, move the data folder to the game folder and overwrite.

Edit - Interrupted by maintenance...

Last edited:

Rinsim

Dec 7, 2019
If you have the prepatched modded game from the opening post it's all ready to go. Type "custom clothing" into the say bar to get the custom clothing menu in the closet for a few themed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have no say bar yet play the game for a bit and it should eventually appear.

There's not really any clothes mods though, they were all for a old version of the game and don't really fit any more. There's only these edited versions of the default ones, move the data folder to the game folder and overwrite.

Edit - Interrupted by maintenance...
Thanks that helped allot

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BestHeadpats

May 11, 2020
Hello Hello very new to this whole thing. I was wondering if there were anything to look out for when installing the modded version. Is there anything to activate, disable, add, etc. (to make sure that the mods work and to avoid bugsplats.) Also does anyone know what the extra download are? Thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering if there were anything to look out for when installing the modded version. Is there anything to activate...
The games in the opening post have everything preinstalled, only thing to watch out for is that they're .7z files. The only mod that can really be activated is the yandere mod, but needs a lot of Sylvie stats.

For extras przemo's MEGA has all the individual parts from the preinstalled games, tfpatchguy's is a different version of the patch and mods (and some tech stuff). There's also some extras games in both, Nephy and Determinable Unstable.

BestHeadpats

May 11, 2020
The games in the opening post have everything preinstalled, only thing to watch out for is that they're .7z files. The only mod that can really be activated is the yandere mod, but needs a lot of Sylvie stats.

For extras przemo's MEGA has all the individual parts from the preinstalled games, tfpatchguy's is a different version of the patch and mods (and some tech stuff). There's also some extras games in both, Nephy and Determinable Unstable.
Thanks! I was reading around and I saw that you posted a list of mods in the modded version. There were like booping her nose, going outside with any outfit(Not sure), touching Aurelia's breasts, touching sylvies legs, yandere mode, etc. Are those all included in the pack? I just started playing and I've been trying to boop Sylvie's nose for the past 13 days lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! I was reading around and I saw that you posted a list of mods in the modded version...
They're all included in the modded transfix patch. If you got the unmodded one you can grab just the modded patch from here, and the small bug fix for it from here. Booping does have a small intimacy requirement though.

The exposure mod will let Sylvie eventually agree to go out wearing anything, or even nothing.

Tahj

Oct 11, 2017
So idk whats happening but i cant do any actions when i go to bed with Sylvie. Like i choose an action for missionary and it just fades away the menu then comes back. I cant do anything and need some help, whats happening?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Like i choose an action for missionary and it just fades away the menu then comes back...
Once you choose a action you click on a part of Sylvie to do it, and keep clicking to repeat. So for example click finger and then click her breast to squeeze it. Click there again to do it again, or on the other breast to squeese both.

DasWeirdo

Aug 28, 2018
I just keep getting this image when i moved my save from the 2.4.0 version to the 2.5.2 with and without mods and i don't know what to do about it, if someone can help me it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and effort in advance.
DasWeirdo

1589279093756.png

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes