VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...though it hasn't been updated in nearly two years now-- any word on what might be going on?
The game got a new beta version released earlier this month, but 3.0.22 from last year ish seems to be the version the translators sticking with. The bad new I guess is people triggered Ray again and their twitter is locked down.

Reactions: 100%LemonCreampie

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
The game got a new beta version released earlier this month, but 3.0.22 from last year ish seems to be the version the translators sticking with. The bad new I guess is people triggered Ray again and their twitter is locked down.
i think anything can trigger ray at this point...i remember liking most of his post on twitter and i got blocked all of a sudden and i didn't even chat him nor commented on his post but ended up being blocked haha...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's new in v3 and now v4?
Mostly a overhaul, in the base games there's probably less stuff than before really. The temporarily cut things from 3.0.X have been readded by tfpatchguy though. Version 4β is missing a lot, it is a beta.

Look here for 3.0.22 and it's temporary patch. There's a description of changes here, or go straight to the 3.0.0 changelog. You can find 4β here, with a link to its changelog there is no translation patch for it but you can still mess around...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
That DLSite page you linked was for Vol 4, no screenshots were added to the threads opening post but the game was.

Save files are just in the game folder, order it by name it's right by the exe. The bigger .sav is your game saves, the smaller settings. For the 2.5.2 game currently in the opening there's a voice mod here.

You might want to make yourself with a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's patch mods though, its voice mod is better. Look back here for 2.5.2, or here for 3.0.22. But you can't swap saves between the game versions.

Edit - A bad mistype...
Is it work for 3.0? And how do i apply it?

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
My version is 3.0.22, but this version says its 2.5.2 how come the mods dont uptade it? I want to install the yandere version mod with my latest 3.0.22 but i dont know how. Damn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My version is 3.0.22, but this version says its 2.5.2...
Although it is pretty complete the translation patch is a temporary and WIP one. Go to the post linked right above, or here the yandere mod is part of tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 mod pack. Link and instructions there.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
Although it is pretty complete the translation patch is a temporary and WIP one. Go to the post linked right above, or here the yandere mod is part of tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 mod pack. Link and instructions there.
what do u mean temporary wip?
how many new content, difference is there between 3.0.22 and 2.5.2? also thank u for the link

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
i cant seem to find the download link or file for the 3.0.22 with yandere mod as u mentioned. The link u provided is broken or something.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what do u mean temporary wip...
It's what tfpatchguy called it, it was a bit jerry ridged to work with the new version. And the original translator is kind of back. It's mostly a complete translation but not 100%. Look above for what's different.
i cant seem to find the download link or file for the 3.0.22 with yandere mod...
There's no individual yandere mod it's part of the mod pack. The link to the post is working, if you have the page post count changed from the default you will get sent to wrong place though. It's post 9,133.

Jan 31, 2022
I have a couple of questions if someone wants to help me (can't be bothered to read through 94 pages lol):

1. What is the difference between 'molested' and 'unmolested'?
2. What is the difference between 2.5.2. and 3.0.22?
3. Is there a save file or some kind of cheat system in one or both versions?
your questions are answered within 10 posts of yours.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a couple of questions...
The (without mod) version has just the translation and partial decensor, the (with mod) also has mods. The molested thing is just the nickname given by the the person who uploaded them.

Engine and UI upgrade mostly, see above. 3.0.22 is the version currently being worked on, and probably the one you want. Both have saves around and have cheats.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...for some reason every link I have visited redirects me to the top of page 94.
If you look back a few posts again that could be from you having changed the page count, that will break links and send you to the wrong place. It's post number 9,133 instructions and links are all in there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would you happen to know where to get a full save? I just tried to start the game...
A save wouldn't help with that, with version 3 and up that's probably the file address especially if it isn't the copy of 3.0.22 I posted with the 32Bit executable already installed. Try the game on the desktop and maybe simplify the game folder name.

A save for 3.0.X is back here, post number 8,208.

If your not trying version 3.0.X but 2.5.2 then it could be a wrongly install patch and or mod. With the game currently in the opening post it's usually from not using 7Zip to extract it, or instead shorting the very long archive name first.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a great difference from using the “molested” version from the opening post to the version 3.0 on page 457? I’d like to stick to the version that it’s easier to install and play

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a great difference from using the “molested” version...
The games currently in the opening post with przemo's patch are a bit unpolished, tfpatchguy's aren't as they had more work done on them. But the 3.0.22 patch isn't 100% done, yet. There's more extras with tfpatchguy's...
The ready to patch and mod 3.0.22 on page 457 is pretty easy to install things to, it does most of it...

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
Skip to below Sylvie for the game ready to patch. But here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
View attachment 1580876
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. Although they haven't updated them in a week they do update often so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go in to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie.
im hella confused
so in " " there is the 3.0.22 which is the latest version currently and the voiced, yandere mod is in it?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes