VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

lynamson

Nov 15, 2022
Currently using version 2.5, i'm downloaded moded with the fpanzer mod file ( cheat_moded ) and place it on data, but i still can not see the command prompt ( the say button ? ) can anyone help ?

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
There's also a broken image if you look top left. No idea why people are getting errors recently, although that one looks like one you might get from installing tfpatchguy's patch to the game (with przemo's already installed) in the opening post.

If you haven't try tfpatchguy's things. There's 3.0.22, or if you don't want to restart 2.5.2. Which also has a Electron port that could be tried, but install them on a completely untouched copy of the game.

Oh there is a issue with the opening posts 7z files, with WinRAR and the long name things can go wrong.
Hey friend are 3.0.22 included all the mod from 2.5.2 molested version?
if not are the mod is compatible with 3.0.22? thank you

swiftdeathsk

Jul 29, 2020
Yo she just keeps dying at the start. Do I have to do nothing but head pat her for two straight weeks? Because I even while trying to treat her as nicely as possible she just up and dies on me before I can get to literally everything I see in the screenshots. Like, do I need a certain reputation with her for her to not withhold the fact that she's dying from me or do I need to do something in a certain order? I've spent like 4 attempts doing nothing but trying to just keep her alive past the first three weeks. My highest dispo with her was like 80-90 or something, I never molested her, bought her a bunch of clothes, gave her a full meal, took her outside regularly with me, kept buying her new stuff, let her do chores, and treated her as politely as possible and she still just up and croaks each time. What am I doing wrong?

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
So, I have a couple questions about the latest Android port. I hope someone can answer them.

Does the Android port's modded version have all of the mods from 2.5.2?

What is different about it compared to the latest PC downloads?

When I was downloading it, the website issued a warning about the file being harmful. It also started downloading a second file labelled "Download(insert random string of numbers were).apk" or something. Do I have anything to worry about?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the Android port's modded version have all of the mods from 2.5.2...
If it's this port then it has more and it's a different game version and patch. I got no warning or second file, just the apk. But it could be my adblocker, it wouldn't be the only host that does something like that without one.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
whats tyranoscript why wont it load up?
Replying to myself bc this may be helpful to someone else. If on windows 11 do on use breezip it cannot unpack tyranoscript properly and thus ur game will not run. extracted the exact same file with 7zip and it worked perfectly fine.

Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
Okay
Is the most updated version of the game not on the main page?
This thing looks like a hassle to download if not.

Also what's all these mods and supports and whatnot? I am incredibly confused by this thread.
...I just want to download it and play it. Not deal with file management for 1 hour then play.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes