VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
how do you fulll screen the game? Even when I go to settings and click the full screen button it won't work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Even when I go to settings and click the full screen button it won't work.
Not sure why it wouldn't work. Fiddle with your computers display setting maybe, if you want to fiddle with the games find the Config.tjs file, but back it up first. I wouldn't make the game go over 1080p.

dsad12d

Feb 21, 2021
With a English translation 3.0.22, without 4β something with a update happening maybe soon.

Edit - Just noticed that wrong link...

Thanks for all the informaton..I purchased the game in DLsite years ago and still haven't play it because I just not really enjoy watching the scars part... Just notice there is a "No Scars" version of the game. Is it possible to add "no scars" to the official DLsite version with uncensored patch? (no need for translation and other mod)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible to add "no scars" to the official DLsite version with uncensored patch?
You could probably take all the uncensored image files from the , the whole image and fgimage folders I think would do it. Replace the originals in the 3.1.9 version from DLSite. Then do same with Sylvie's body from the no scars version, just the body images though so you keep the uncensored layers that go over top.

Reactions: dsad12d
Jul 12, 2021
Again they didn't stop. There's going to be a another update to the (untranslated) beta before the end of the year apparently, and it was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait whaaaaa they grow uppp. awww thats wholesome af dude. I only have the 2.5.2 version with all the extra stuff given on the main page. Damn *brings tears to a mans eyes*

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
She can freaking die ??????? I didn't do anything to her except talk, pat and take her out. I even gave her the same amount of food as me. The game suddenly told me she was sick, and the next dialogue is that she's dead. What did I do wrong ?

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
What's new in this new beta version?
Did some google translate copy paste maneuvers on latest changelog, and just made my best guesses regarding others. I can't read moonrunes though so if somebody knows and can provide an actual translation that would be great.

アップデート履歴β
#2022/12/17 -ver4.β3.0
・一部の衣装を襟とベースで別々に変更できる機能追加。(Added a function that allows you to change some costumes separately for the collar and base)
・上記機能に合わせて一部衣装デザインの変更。(Changed some costume designs according to the above functions)
・Hシーン以外の服の画像を全て塗り直し。(Redrew all images of clothes other than H scenes)
・着せ替えのカラーリングを一括で変更できる機能を追加。(Added a function that allows you to change the coloring of dress-up at once)
・服、襟、一括色変更、に3色のプリセット変更機能追加。(Added 3 color preset change function for clothes, collar, batch color change. I guess he means color change sections?)
・一部のヘアアクセとツインテ&サイドテを併用できるように仕様変更。(Changed specifications so that some hair accessories can be used with twin tails and side tails)
・新機能と新仕様に合わせてコードとUIの変更。(Code and UI changes for new features and new specs)
・バック対位のイベントHシーンを書き直し、全ての衣装を反映可能に。(Rewrite the event H scene of the back confrontation and reflect all costumes.)
・上記対位をコマンドHシーンに対応。(The counterpoint above corresponds to the command H scene)
・瞬きと口パクのon/off機能を再追加。(Re-added on/off function for blinking and lip-syncing)
(アニメーションのせいで重くなるという声があったものの、
報告がごく少数かつ現象が確認できなくて懐疑的だったので実装を後回しにしていました。(Some notes about a bug involving the on/off, but couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, so it was re-added?)
・その他色々と細かな仕様やテキストの変更と調整。(Various other detailed specifications and text changes and adjustments)

※正常位の青姦シーンの書き直しを後回しにしているため一時廃止。(Some position he was working on but it seems that it broke?)
(後日再実装予定 エプロンは襟首パーツとは別にしたいので一時廃止。
(開発環境では問題なかったものの、今回の更新で使用レイヤーをだいぶ増やしたので 環境によって動作が重くならないかしばらく反応を様子見し、問題なさそうであれば別パーツとして再追加します)

Reactions: PistolWhip

vanishingdusky

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry if I'm being extremely noob, but is there a way to easily find the latest version + uncensored mod + no scars mod? I've been playing the 2.5.2 version that I got from the original post, and I'm downloading 3.0.2 right now, but I don't know if there are newer versions other than 4.3 beta.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes