VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 154194
Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Original Name: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Alias Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
VNDB:
Developer: FreakilyCharming
Publisher:
Translator: , przemo10371, tfpatchguy
Censored: Partial
Version: 2.5.2
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Save Compatibility:

Changelog:

Translator Notice:

Uploaders Note:

DOWNLOAD
UNMOLESTED (without mod)

MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -

MOLESTED (with mod)
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Quick Fix - Modded Only

Extras: - Przemo's MEGA - - - Fan Sig

Patched, Posted and Zipped by Twistty

View attachment 154158 View attachment 154159 View attachment 154160 View attachment 154161 View attachment 154162 View attachment 154163 View attachment 154164 View attachment 154165
View attachment 154166 View attachment 93971 View attachment 93972 View attachment 93973 View attachment 93974 View attachment 93975 View attachment 94231 View attachment 94232
Is there any chance of you continuing this game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any chance of you continuing this game?
Please don't quote entire opening posts. In this case 7767 is a bot, the developer isn't here and really hates pirates. The game is still getting worked on, but updated things are currently in a beta. Also the English fan translation and modding work is sticking to 3.0.22 for now.

Edit - Came back and added some links.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaiserschneider66

Venalitor

Jun 17, 2018
i enjoyed the game until i made the mistake of looking for his twitter... i can't enjoy the game anymore. Yes, this is a piracy page and all that i khow, but... I don't know, it helps me to try games and if I like the concept I support or buy, I'm not saying that others don't do it... I honestly think that Whoever is free to do what they want... but damn... sometimes like this situation... it's very difficult to separate the work from the author. For me it has been tarnished forever... I don't know if I'll play it again, the worst thing is that I like the game but I don't know... any advice?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
i enjoyed the game until i made the mistake of looking for his twitter... i can't enjoy the game anymore. Yes, this is a piracy page and all that i khow, but... I don't know, it helps me to try games and if I like the concept I support or buy, I'm not saying that others don't do it... I honestly think that Whoever is free to do what they want... but damn... sometimes like this situation... it's very difficult to separate the work from the author. For me it has been tarnished forever... I don't know if I'll play it again, the worst thing is that I like the game but I don't know... any advice?
Wait, did I miss something?
what happened?

Reactions: Venalitor

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Is his game "Courtship Dream" anywhere to be found? If its even out yet?
I tried searching both here and google, but i can't read Japanese just barely understand it when spoken.

qwertyman_

Oct 12, 2022
I can't get past day 15. I'm not given the option to heal her and she just dies. I've tried only giving her head-pats to raise affection as much as possible, still the same issue. Also when I go out, Sylvie asks if she can come as well, but I can't choose to go alone or together, she automatically comes along. Is this intended behaiour?

qwertyman_

Oct 12, 2022
I can't get past day 15. I'm not given the option to heal her and she just dies. I've tried only giving her head-pats to raise affection as much as possible, still the same issue. Also when I go out, Sylvie asks if she can come as well, but I can't choose to go alone or together, she automatically comes along. Is this intended behaiour?
Never mind, taking her to eat pancakes as well fixed the issue.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I can't choose to go alone or together, she automatically comes along. Is this intended behaiour?
Going out alone would be a negative to Sylvie's survival chance, so even when you could it wasn't a good idea. And not really necessary until after she's safe. The beginning of the game is quite strict.

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
i was looking at file sizes at the dlsite jp version of ver3 and it is over 3GB, which is twice as large as ver 3 on f95zone, any ideas why?

Hashryam

Nov 7, 2021
Is there a way to progress through the game and get all the content but without needing to have sex with Sylvie? Not sure if I need a mod for this

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to progress through the game and get all the content but without needing to have sex with Sylvie?
There's platonic mode if you don't want to have that kind of relationship with Sylvie. But on its own that would mean none of the sexy clothes from her lust stat unlocking, and most of the content is sex scenes.

If you get a copy of the game with (which that apk used) there are cheats built-in to that will let you unlock everything, using just the say bar after it appears.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes