VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

winkyshowpee

Feb 12, 2018
Hands down one of the best H-games I've ever played in my entire fuckin' life.
This and Imouto! Life -Monochrome- + Sister! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~.

Reactions: Frumi

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Chinese mod called 希尔薇の交配计划, although I call these things overhauls as they're the whole game not something you install to it. It's the one that tfpatchguy took the door scene from. ...Ferrum has a green hat for some reason.

Reactions: RuneStar

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Can anyone tell me where I can find mods for this game? I just want to experience more Sylvie, lol
I've heard of a few mods but I'm not having any luck finding them : (
I've been looking for one where you get to bath with her, and one that I think is called Hysterical or Hysteria?
If anyone knows where those are or any other recommended mods, I'd be very great full!

Fanboy123

Apr 26, 2022
For once in a hentai game I decided to be a good person wtf I'm usually try to be the biggest monster in these games wtf

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
Does anyone know anything about this mod?
View attachment 3458673
This game MOD is distributed mainly on the Chinese internet site Baidu"百度", but it is difficult to obtain unless you can read Chinese and register on the Chinese site.
And the game itself is hard to play because it is not translated into English, and it has several bugs.

But it is the only MOD that allows you to have sex with Nephy, which is worth mentioning.

If you are really interested in it, search for "希露薇の交配計劃ver7.6.9" and find an uploader to download it for free.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes