VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Can anyone tell me where I can find mods for this game? I just want to experience more Sylvie, lol
I've heard of a few mods but I'm not having any luck finding them : (
I've been looking for one where you get to bath with her, and one that I think is called Hysterical or Hysteria?
If anyone knows where those are or any other recommended mods, I'd be very great full!

Fanboy123

Apr 26, 2022
For once in a hentai game I decided to be a good person wtf I'm usually try to be the biggest monster in these games wtf

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
Does anyone know anything about this mod?
View attachment 3458673
This game MOD is distributed mainly on the Chinese internet site Baidu"百度", but it is difficult to obtain unless you can read Chinese and register on the Chinese site.
And the game itself is hard to play because it is not translated into English, and it has several bugs.

But it is the only MOD that allows you to have sex with Nephy, which is worth mentioning.

If you are really interested in it, search for "希露薇の交配計劃ver7.6.9" and find an uploader to download it for free.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
jeezz thank, now i can't sleep because cannot grab this great mod, because most link is premium / gate keep by baidu " from mod author site" & mostly dead for free link ( TwT)

i don't want cannot sleep alone, this mod is game changing by gameplay + added more segs + costume to silvie and other characters.

never know china is number 1 teaching feeling fans with biggest mod they ever created. " respect", well yes there is free link but sadly using " katfile" and katfile mostly banned few region ip to download this masterpiece.

screen shot file from web page below. currently now version 8.0.3, i don't mind it's chinese because we have thing called texthook translator and this mod packs with uncensor + custom H scene.........for version 4.0.6

keyword to google your self :

希露薇の那啥计划 V7.6.9 超级魔改步冰终极版
希露薇の交配计划 V7.6.9
Xiluwei’s Mating Plan V7.6.9 mod

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes