Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry cant post or do much at the min, Fell of a ladder over weekend, dislocated shoulder and a head wound that looks like I had a fight with Jaws! Be a few more days, getting better but typing is a pain!
I got the house party going & it's great having a harem but what even make it better was for the ones waiting you could see them waiting why you're having sex. They could be just idle maybe breathing & the ones like going on could have smiles on their face while the ones that hatted it could look mad. Don't know it this is possible hint: modelers. By the way I found a bug in this game. Midgets have been popping up lately & you can't delete them?
Right now this may be caused by one of my mods! I asked a while ago if anyone else was getting 50% height npcs! Guessing there is an error in the dungeon mod Teen(Student) preset. Problem is I dont have that actual preset anymore, will download my own mod and see if I can find whats happening.
Vinfamy There you go you wanted the preset, its posibly the student one in my last version of the dungeon mod. However I am now quite sure that wasnt causing my Lockups, it seems to be your end. While working on the set relationship mod I was getting similar issues to that and something I said a while ago about getperson getting non valid actors. I did
"Actor1 = SO.getRelatedPerson(ParentChild)" around 6 times to filter out parent or children. Then did a check;
If Actor1.isValid()
"<Actor1.name>"
If Actor1:age < SO:age
If !Child1.isValid()
Child1 = Actor1
Elseif !Child2.isValid()
Child2 = Actor1
Elseif !Child3.isValid()
Child3 = Actor1
Elseif !Child4.isValid()
Child4 = Actor1
Endif
Endif
Endif
Without the line,"<Actor1.name>" this fails to get valid actors on the next checks!(Sometimes) With the print name line this script works perfectly. I have also noted that often in your base scenes if you press the mouse button too fast in a conversation the actores dont appear. It seems as if checking isValid() or getting actors, too quickly can break the actor. Hope this helps.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Sorry cant post or do much at the min, Fell of a ladder over weekend, dislocated shoulder and a head wound that looks like I had a fight with Jaws! Be a few more days, getting better but typing is a pain!

Ouch! Get well soon. My dad dislocated his shoulder last year twice just stretching (he's 73 now.) He fell off a ladder and broke his wrist some years back (maybe 10?)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ouch! Get well soon. My dad dislocated his shoulder last year twice just stretching (he's 73 now.) He fell off a ladder and broke his wrist some years back (maybe 10?)
Are You implying im 73??? Yarla Slap him(Joking). Only playing :p. Nah my Dad taught martial arts, Dislocated my shoulder a few times already, isnt a big deal now. 3 to 5 days rest good as new. Got a hell of a head ache though (went head first).

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I never dislocated or broke anything, except probably toes (they are mishapen from all the times I stubbed them - really bad coordination) and likely ribs (fall into my desk with dangerously low blood sugar - type 1 diabetic since age 10, now 46. This happened around 2011.) If you hit your head, hope you got checked. A concussion can be really bad news and look what happened to Natasha Richardson.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The megaupdate is probably 10 days away, but hours earlier. It's always promised for the Saturday but since I started following actually there a day before, and the beta 2 or 3 days before that (so the next early one will be a beta of a beta?) Can't wait to see this. But when you're getting up there 2 weeks is nothing. For a kid it would be long. Hell, even the turnover to 2000 doesn't seem all that long ago. I'll stop.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
The megaupdate is probably 10 days away, but hours earlier. It's always promised for the Saturday but since I started following actually there a day before, and the beta 2 or 3 days before that (so the next early one will be a beta of a beta?) Can't wait to see this. But when you're getting up there 2 weeks is nothing. For a kid it would be long. Hell, even the turnover to 2000 doesn't seem all that long ago. I'll stop.
the overhaul won't just be one update (It wouldn't be much of an overhaul if it only takes 2 weeks to complete :p)! It's 5 updates scheduled like this: , the next one (v3.0 Beta 1) will just be 20% of the overhaul
The character model overhaul last year was also over 5 updates.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The next update will be the first of the five updates involved in the . It will lay the important foundations for the whole overhaul:
- Implement a multi-threading system for the game. In general, multi-threading is an important back-end feature to optimize performance anyway, but specifically with regards to the v3.0 overhaul, multi-threading is pretty much required so that all our sophisticated AI calculations can take place completely 'behind the scenes' and not cause lags with 3d interactions and animations the player is seeing on screen. This is the foundation for the 'AI' aspect of the v3.0 overhaul.
- Add all 3d spaces for the rest of the location types in game (~80 of them in total!). This is the foundation for the 'Interaction' aspect of the v3.0 overhaul because NPCs and the daily activity animations need proper 3d spaces for all location types to be placed in.
- Add any new furniture and other objects required to make the 3d spaces above, since the current selection is only intended for bedrooms.
- Add an 'auto-distribute presets' system so that modders can start making presets right away for the different location types, so that community-made presets will be picked up and used by the game in addition to the vanilla presets that I've made myself.
- In summary, v3.0 Beta 1 will still play a lot like gameplay-wise (it's mostly just laying the foundation, Beta 3 and 4 will experience the most dramatic changes in gameplay), but all the 2d backgrounds for non-bedroom locations will have been replaced by full 3d areas. Also, you will also notice a performance improvement from multi-threading.
- March commissions from patrons and contributors
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 7 March

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
One question that I couldn't quite figure out from reading the milestone goals: will the new changes facilitate events which are more schedule-based or logic-based, as opposed to somewhat RNG-based, and would modders be able to take advantage of that?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
did you have an original save of her....Start a new game and load her and see if she has the same problem.

I tried to fix her....Tried blending her with several other characters....nothing worked...
The defects she has are not caused by slider movement....since you can not alter the Vagina region at all...just hair

The only things I have alter have been the tummy, waist and glutes.

I do not touch the hip, knee calves or feet.

Most original models look better in sex animations compared to looking at them in a picture.
The face is what I spend most my time working on.
I've been away from this game for many version. Now decide to revisit & start new game. I'm not use any mod & this is clean install. That char is the first character I made and that happening, so I don't understand about "original save", cuz it's literally the original. That's why I'm confuse ...

Thanks for trying to test & fix it, since you have lot experience on it. If you can't do it, then no one can. :cry: ... that mean it's the bug that can be happened on character creation & no way to fix it.

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
There is any way to modify morph value?
I read there is a getMorphValue( , ) method, but i don't find any modify or set method.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I remember sometime back someone had a character with a strange looking vag and it apparently came from one of the other sliders somehow.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Benn Swagger Fairly sure the issue is either some non planar faces in the mesh or bad weight mapping, I would guess the later. Either way you wont fix it, you maybe could hide it, but not fix it. If it is weight mapping then ANY slider or combination may cause it. The fault isnt yours or the games, its the model used for the vagina. I may sometime have a look at the uncompiled project and see if the meshes are there, if so this could probabiyl be fixed relativly easly. If its using the vagina meshes I think it is, they are quite detailed, but very old and not very well made. If I can get at them and have the patients to do so, I have multiple vagina meshes made for these actual models that may be able to be converted to this program. Giving diffrent vaginas in game instead of one standard. Only problem is I have never been able to get unreal to work with this project.
Short answer: your buggerd, give in and just edit upper body.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Benn Swagger

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Lostlegends (joking with serious & sadistic tone) ... this game is like EA/Bioware games with customizable character creation. It's so goddamn fucking pain in the ass to create superly goddessly masterpiecely beautifully face ... butt! ... with a simple Thanos's snap, you could very easily create a monstrosity, blasphemy & godforsaken creature called human blobb or skilitonman.
Short answer : I hate this game char creation, even more when those bugged vagina can appear out nowhere at anytime ... still playing it though ;)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Lostlegends (joking with serious & sadistic tone) ... this game is like EA/Bioware games with customizable character creation. It's so goddamn fucking pain in the ass to create superly goddessly masterpiecely beautifully face ... butt! ... with a simple Thanos's snap, you could very easily create a monstrosity, blasphemy & godforsaken creature called human blobb or skilitonman.
Short answer : I hate this game char creation, even more when those bugged vagina can appear out nowhere at anytime ... still playing it though ;)
Have to admit, you could see the work you put into the character. It was bloody good, speaking as someone who does a lot of 3d work, drawing, painting and clay modeling, but still cant make a good 3d char :mad:. You know you could just copy the data for the upper body over to a new char, then try the bottom half again!

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes